It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Media Labels Pedophilia Sex-Trafficking a Conspiracy Theory. Are They Involved?.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Same as California, then?

Is this seriously all you have to say??

Your true colours are showing.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Since these arrests happened in California, you'd expect the LOCAL media to cover it.

More lies from you.

Here’s a couple of LOCAL news sites with the story...

www.latimes.com...

abc7.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

That article you linked to is from March 2017. President Trump's directive to go get sex-offenders was issued just one month prior. The large sting operations in Feb 2017, were (most likely) planned before President Trump was sworn in.

Or, law-enforcement knew after November 9, 2016 that they'd have a "friend" in the White House, and started planning the 2017 raids at that time.

The bottom line is that abusers and traffickers are being shut down. That's the best news of all for victims and potential victims.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Since these arrests happened in California, you'd expect the LOCAL media to cover it.

More lies from you.

Here’s a couple of LOCAL news sites with the story...

www.latimes.com...

abc7.com...

That's what I said..you'd expect the California media to cover the busts. And they did. Thanks 4 the confirmation.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
March 31, 2018

My guess is that the top people running these media outlets, and probably even their high-profile newsroom people, are indeed involved, in some way.

For instance, after Rosanne Barr congratulated President Trump for arresting so many Pedophiles and Sex-Traffickers during his first year, CNN and New York Times, promptly declared Barr as an advocate of "Fringe Conspiracy Theories".

Rosanne Barr Tweet: "President Trump has freed so many children held in bondage to pimps all over this world. Hundreds each month. He has broken up trafficking rings in high places everywhere. notice that. I disagree on some things, but give him benefit of doubt-4 now," Barr tweeted.

Updated 3:19 PM ET, Sat March 31, 2018

(CNN)Actress Roseanne Barr threw Twitter off the rails late Friday after she tweeted her support of a right-wing conspiracy theory.

The theory, known as "The Storm," is believed to have started after Trump cryptically remarked during a photo op with military leaders and their spouses before a White House dinner last October that reporters were seeing the "calm before the storm."

"The Storm," as Newsweek, Mediaite and others have explained, alleges that high-profile Democrats and other famous people are involved in child sex-trafficking rings, and that Trump is breaking them up and arresting those involved in their operation.

The theory has been traced to the online message board 4Chan, where an anonymous user known as "QAnon," or simply "Q," has propagated the theory.

Barr, who is a supporter of Trump in the new series and in real life, has recently embraced several fringe conspiracy theories, according to The Daily Beast, including the one she tweeted about Friday, which is part of a larger conspiracy theory that alleges satanism and sex-trafficking by Trump's opponents.

SOURCE: www.cnn.com...

Here are actual statistics of how many SEX CRIME arrests occured under President Trump in just 2017, as compared to Presdient Obama each year.
Twitter graphic: twitter.com...

The News Media who have nothing to hide, are fully acknowleging the sex-trafficking problem and the success that President Trump's administration is having with arresting these predators.

A Media Outlet with Nothing To Hide: www.worldtribune.com...

SO WHAT GIVES? Why is saving innocent children and adults from sex-slavery and abuse, is considered a CONSPIRACY THEORY (which means it can be ignored) by the largest Mainstream Media outlets in America? Do you think their top echelons are involved in these crimes?

-CareWeMust

Let them try to label their evil as a 'conspiracy theory'. It is futile. All it will achieve is more attention will be drawn to it. As Q said, 'they bring more eyes'.

My thoughts:
Q is The Cue.

Q = 17th letter of the alphabet.

1+7=8.

The number 8 is a powerful number mathematically.

A figure 8 on its side (called a lemniscate) symbolises infinity.

Like Q said, symbolism is a big part of this game, lots of meanings to everything, and you have to know this to know how to play the game. The letter 'Q' in this game means many things too. Q knows exactly how to play. The 'other side' have never had a knowledgable opponent, until now. This is a new level for them, panic mode.

I think the game is almost up for the evil cabal, and Q is here to 'cue in' The Great Awakening.

edit on 1-4-2018 by doobydoll because: corrected spelling (pet hate)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Oh ok.

National sources then..

www.aol.com...

www.reuters.com...

www.ntd.tv...

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

My theory of q is that he is "The God of Lies"

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

The "evil cabal" that Q refers to will begin to be dismantled in a more visible fashion after the Easter holy week has ended. Get your popcorn ready for next week!

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

The "evil cabal" that Q refers to will begin to be dismantled in a more visible fashion after the Easter holy week has ended. Get your popcorn ready for next week!

Yes, Q has been trying to teach us the 'game' as it's playing. Symbols have power and real meanings behind them.

And the cabal trick us by using words that have a different meaning phonetically. For instance, the phrase 'war on terror' also becomes 'war on Terra', phonetically. So when we are told we are at war with/on terror, we all absolutely are in support of that, naturally. But if their real meaning is the phonetic 'Terra', we are willingly supporting their 'war with/on Terra'. This is how we are tricked into supporting their evil.

Phonetic words can be very revealing. What if 'Noah' in the days of old, is actually being named 'Knower'? What if Noah's Ark is a 'Knower's Archive' (shortened to 'ark/arch/arc', obviously)? Very interesting i think.

Q: The Great Awakening/Cue: The Great Awakening.

The Cabal, or caBa-Al, is about to be unseated.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Metallicus

Speaking of DEEP STATE infiltrating the news media...Didn't Obama's CIA Director (John Brennan) recently sign on as a paid CNN talking head? And Obama's DNI (James Clapper) sign a contract with MSNBC?

And don't forget who Mark Thompson, the CEO of New York Times, is.

NYT Mocks PizzaGate as Impossible, But Its CEO Covered up Jimmy Savile Scandal for years

But some rotten apples in the MSM surely won't matter, since there must be a lot of independent, deep digging journalists who would do their absolute best to report the truth. Right..? Surely these serious news reporters would never accept acting as just parrots, squeeking out word for word whatever narrative the deep state and powerful people behind the scenes give them for the day...?

edit on 1-4-2018 by MostlyReading because: adding video

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Here are actual statistics of how many SEX CRIME arrests occured under President Trump in just 2017, as compared to Presdient Obama each year.

The problem is that twitter is not a reliable source for information, especially when the tweeter simply post a QAnon graphic. Here is a link to the best source I could find:

ucr.fbi.gov...

The most recent statistics, as you can see, are from 2016, not 2017. The "statistics" that bolster QAnon's claims are highly "cooked,"as explained here:

reason.com...

The News Media who have nothing to hide, are fully acknowleging the sex-trafficking problem and the success that President Trump's administration is having with arresting these predators.

Legitimate news media acknowledge the sex trafficking problem and regularly feature stories on it. In fact, the bogus statistics rely on mainstream reporting for their numbers.

A Media Outlet with Nothing To Hide: www.worldtribune.com...

They certainly don't hide who they are working for:

Front page. About.

(post by Sublimecraft removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
nvm

edit on 1-4-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Ha, I find it disgusting when people piggyback on the suffering of trafficking victims just to glorify President Trump. That said, you shouldn't believe everything you see on twitter; looks like the numbers for the Obama years match up exactly with arrests made by Homeland Security Investigations. So that's only arrests made specifically by HSI and I bet the 2017 number is just a mash up of whatever numbers could be found on the internet. I can't even find the original source for that graph though, or any information on what it's based on, so who knows? It might might be totally made up, but more likely it's just numbers from different news stories added up, arrests made by HSI or FBI or local cops or even Interpol, etc. (EDIT: Well Interpol doesn't make any arrests I guess) But still I'd love to see if you have any sources at all. I'd really love to give Trump credit for this if someone can produce honest statistics that aren't total bull#. I've got a hunch that there's been somewhat more arrests, just not that many.

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
OK. I can't and won't speak on behalf of the OP.

But perhaps you and I can agree on one thing:

That busting child sex trafficking rings should be a top priority in this nation and that the MSM shouldn't be dismissing the issue as merely a conspiracy theory?

I don't think sex trafficking is being dismissed as a conspiracy theory. It's more about how much Trump has done to stop it. So obviously almost anyone can agree with your statement there. Well done for being against child sex trafficking, I guess.

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Case in point. Those arrests weren't made by the HSI. Well... they may have been involved, but it's unclear how much they may have helped:

The task force is housed by the L.A. County Sheriff’s Department and is a collaboration of more than 85 federal, state, county and local law enforcement and nonprofit community organizations.

Sounds complicated.

Well let's hope they arrest more traffickers then.

edit on 1-4-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Replying to myself, I also found this site, claiming to list cases of human trafficking in 2017; it matches up with OP's graph, the exact same number, 6355, so this is very likely the source for that graph. As you can see it tries to look super official, with the title "2017 HUMAN TRAFFICKING REPORT", even though it appeared in October of that year, haha. And there's no information about who compiled the list; no date, no names, no government agency, no contact details. Apparently it's sourced from the site www.maga1776.com, but the specific link no longer works.

However at least we can look at a few of the sources. A lot of them are articles about the arrest of only one or a couple people. I'll ignore those for now. But here are two notables:

The first source is a CNN article about "The National Johns Suppression Initiative", which scored about 1000 arrests that year, over the course of about a month, apparently. This has been going on since 2011, and it seems to be focused on regular johns more than child traffickers. So, has Trump boosted this program or something, and expanded its mission? Not according to our source; 1000 arrests in 2017, about 8000 arrests since the program started in 2011. (Of course like many people here I am skeptical of the CNN, but "Boris Badenov" of 12160.info seems to trust them, so who am I to argue, really.)

Another big one was a bust of 900, reported by rt.com. But only 350 of those arrests were actually made in the US. 368 were charged in Europe. And in the US the FBI was in charge. Remember, in OP's graph these numbers would not have been included if they took place in any year prior to 2017. Why? Because the numbers for those years were lazily taken directly from the statistics for HSI. But also because whoever made that graph is biased.

So we can already deduct 2000 from "Trumps" "total" of 6000+, just by scrutinizing these two important sources. Here's a third one, concerning Operation Broken Heart, 1000 arrests. I don't see HSI mentioned anywhere.

The 61 ICAC [Internet Crimes Against Children] Task Forces, funded through OJJDP [Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention] grants, comprise more than 4,500 federal, state and local, and tribal law enforcement agencies that participated in the operation.

So... who is doing the wishful thinking here, again?

Is it the ones who want to see at least a shred of proof before singing Trump's praises? Or is it those who want it to be true so bad they don't care?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
NXIVM- not a conspiracy

More to come

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
cite and prove that those statistics have not been massaged. prove that anything trump has done has actually caused any of these changes, once you prove they actually exist.

until then, yes, it is a fringe right-wing conspiracy theory. the fact that you got roseanne to pimp it doesn't make it more credible. if anything, the absolute opposite... she's well known at this point for nonsense.

They never question Trump's rides on the Lolita Express with Jeffrey Epstein but blindly accept these claims from Rosanne. The only thing this red-herring is missing is Corey Feldman and Lady Gaga.

A half truth doesn't mean they are with us, a lot of the time they are working against us, I think Rosanne is a plant to add credence to the whole false "Trump is here to take down the deep state" narrative which is obviously not true, Trump is a deep state puppet. Anyone who hasn't figured this out by now needs to wake the # up.

Notice how everyone just knew that Hillary was going to win until the PG "conspiracy theory" came out and all of a sudden Trump got the nod? The only reason they put Trump in at the last minute was to slow down the momentum the PG movement was gaining. It was almost farmers and pitch fork time...then all of a sudden the masses thought Trump was here to take them down.

A lot of people have been played and I wish I could say this was an April Fools joke. This is is as real as it gets, everything is a carefully placed distractions, watch out for the half truths because they are meant to lead us in the wrong direction.

edit on 1-4-2018 by JosephKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Trump and Friends are showing us all who the Black-Hats are...who the Fake-News outlets owned by TPTB are.....and YES OF COURSE these outlets are complicit in all dark things done by TPTB because TPTB OWN THE MEDIA.....or they did.....because we are seeing them being disenfranchised step by step by step in the media now.

Yes,the media supporters of the Cabal need to be treated like the Waffen SS.....find them name them and bring them to the Hague....or GITMO.
edit on 1-4-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

There is proof

Yes proof that religious leaders have molested lots of children and that's about it.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join