It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Media Labels Pedophilia Sex-Trafficking a Conspiracy Theory. Are They Involved?.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Are they involved?

Well, hell, yes, they're involved.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The media is bought and paid for by the Deep State and the alphabet agencies. Of course they are going to protect their masters. It's their job.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
cite and prove that those statistics have not been massaged. prove that anything trump has done has actually caused any of these changes, once you prove they actually exist.

until then, yes, it is a fringe right-wing conspiracy theory. the fact that you got roseanne to pimp it doesn't make it more credible. if anything, the absolute opposite... she's well known at this point for nonsense.

This, friends and neighbors, is an exquisite example of the problem.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is more important to the Trump-haters than Trump-hate itself. There is a level of butthurt that is quite simply unprecedented.

It's quite similar to the way a toddler behaves when they don't get their way. All that matters is screaming at the sky, and breaking as many of daddy's toys as possible. It's emotional immaturity at it's finest.

They didn't get their way, so they are mad.

Nothing matters more than the hate. Not children, not ANYTHING.

The Trump hate simply takes precedence. Over ANYTHING.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

And because of the increased exposure, GOOGLE is suddenly placing negative "Q" results at the top of its search engine. This wasn't occurring last week. The Q-movement Must be striking a nerve.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Speaking of DEEP STATE infiltrating the news media...Didn't Obama's CIA Director (John Brennan) recently sign on as a paid CNN talking head? And Obama's DNI (James Clapper) sign a contract with MSNBC?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Are they involved?

Well, hell, yes, they're involved.

And they think that denying the existance of the sex-abuse/sex-trafficking problem will protect them from being found out?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pavil

And because of the increased exposure, GOOGLE is suddenly placing negative "Q" results at the top of its search engine. This wasn't occurring last week. The Q-movement Must be striking a nerve.

Imagine that, Google only promoting negative Q stories?

I'm shocked.

Pulling out the kitchen sink soon. It will get ugly.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Yes.

And I think the answer is right there in their little article. They say that this is a "RIGHT WING conspiracy."

This particular conspiracy doesn't choose sides, as far as I'm aware. People who document and/or believe in this one say it's "elites" that commit these crimes. Have you ever read about this subject or watched a video that referenced "the left-leaning child traffickers" or "the right-leaning pedophile rings?" Of course not.

More propoganda designed to tarnish one party over the others. These "news" outlets are COMPLETELY WORTHLESS and it's absolutely maddening that most of the population doesn't see through their crap.
edit on 31-3-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Doesn't Trump pick his Cabinet members and aides from MSM? Hmmm.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

The email scandal was a conspiracy not to long ago too.

The FBI/FISA scandal was really "out there" too until 😁

Remember.

This pedo thing is gonna blow wide open soon. Watch for it 😎

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
It's a conspiracy because it's an implausible, unproven theory seemingly designed solely to smear democrats.

If there were truly child sex rings all over America there would be some proof, and everyone would know someone involved. Of the thousands of people I've known in my life, none of them Have ever mentioned anything about child trafficking.

Churches are the only place in the US where this has been proven to happen, and coincidentally religious people in other countries abuse children regularly, mostly Muslims.

There is proof. If you can't see it, that is on you.

Franklin Credit Union should help you see how misguided and wrong your post is.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
There was either a congressman or senator from NJ last year that was on trail for relations with an underage Dominican hooker. I can't remember his name. Why? because he is a democrat and the media didn't report on it 24/7 like if he had been a republican. Everyone would know about this if he were a Republican like Roy Moore but they were all like, lets let the judiciary process play out on this one instead of calling for resignation. In NJ the rules are that if a senator resigns than the governor gets to appoint whoever he wants. At the time, Christie was still in office and he would have appointed a Republican.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: fiverx313

The email scandal was a conspiracy not to long ago too.

The FBI/FISA scandal was really "out there" too until 😁

Remember.

This pedo thing is gonna blow wide open soon. Watch for it 😎

A good indication that your hunch is correct can be found here: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Here's the thing, whatever powerful echo chamber one finds oneself in it will be the same. You think powerful right wing people, orgs, and regimes haven't done the same to dissidents? a reply to: six67seven

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
How is this a "left wing" issue globally and historically? I'm left wing, and I despise all of it.

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

edit on 31-3-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
How is this a "left wing" issue globally and historically? I'm left wing, and I despise all of it.

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I didn't say it was a left wing issue, but the MSM especially CNN IS LEFT WING, and THEY are calling it a conspiracy theory.

See the difference now?

All you have to do is read everything carefully so you can make a correct response.

They are attempting to frame the idea as a partisan attack coming from people who aren't THEM. They are making this a left wing issue
edit on 1-4-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Duplicates

edit on 1-4-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join