It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Media Labels Pedophilia Sex-Trafficking a Conspiracy Theory. Are They Involved?.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

well duh its being swept under rug by media . why you ask? simple answer because rich and powerful people are involved.

remember a year or two ago people started posting about all the kids and young women who were missing in dc area on facebook the media and police were quick to tell us we were full of crap and the missing were runaways . around same time a place that sells a certain round italian dish was accused of being tied to pedo trafficking and a 8 million tonne gorilla jumped on the nuts of everyone place on net where it was discussed no one asked the important question how can 1 restaurant swing such power to shut down a narrative in such a fashion? hollywood has been tied into these practices for years to its why so many child stars die such early deaths or are so physically broken..

isnt it amazing that woody allen left mia farrow for his adopted daughter then married and impregnated her and nobody in the media or justice community has a problem with it ? mia farrow begged court not to let their biological child have unsupervised visitation because she was fearful for childs safety court denied her request now that child is saying her daddy raped her is any charges pendingfor mr allen has cps came knocking on his door?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
How is this a "left wing" issue globally and historically? I'm left wing, and I despise all of it.

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I didn't say it was a left wing issue, but the MSM especially CNN IS LEFT WING, and THEY are calling it a conspiracy theory.

See the difference now?

All you have to do is read everything carefully so you can make a correct response.

They are attempting to frame the idea as a partisan attack coming from people who aren't THEM. They are making this a left wing issue
Or, you can write things in a clear manner such that you make a salient point without appearing partisan..

However, I understand your follow ups.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hate to be the a/c saying it but the leaked Steele Dossier contained the revelation that Trump was a flyer with Epstein . He's 70 , that's plenty of opportunity to gather life experiences . That , along with the fact Clinton went too , could be why the supposed buyers of the info Steele supplied on Trump , the Clintons , didn't use it to break his campaign .
Steele is said to now wish he wasn't quite so frank with what he supplied , may have been for his own safety that he put his findings to the fbi , and MI6 .

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Interesting, for years I received regular briefings about how pervasive sex slavery is in the world and how we should avoid strip clubs for that reason, and defiantly avoid prostitutes in foreign countries.

Seems awfully naïve to think the same problem could not exist in the US, and I certainly don't remember a similar amount of news coverage before trump regarding breaking up trafficking rings.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
they are obv involved

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
It's a conspiracy because it's an implausible, unproven theory seemingly designed solely to smear democrats.

If there were truly child sex rings all over America there would be some proof, and everyone would know someone involved. Of the thousands of people I've known in my life, none of them Have ever mentioned anything about child trafficking.

Churches are the only place in the US where this has been proven to happen, and coincidentally religious people in other countries abuse children regularly, mostly Muslims.

huh? So you have not seen it all over the news? All the people getting busted? TONS OF PROOF And I doubt you have known "thousands" of people in your lifetime.

You also contradict yourself in your very post. You say there is no proof of child trafficking all over America then say the only places that have proven to happen were at churches, which they have, all over America.

And to answer the OP's question, is the media involved? Yes, not knowingly, but yes they are a pawn in this game. They are fed info and are told to just read the teleprompter. They just "report" what is given to them, nobody does any real journalism anymore.

(post by HorizonFall removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I think people are missing the point. It isn't that pedophilia/sexual slavery isn't a real thing but the CT is that more is being done about it because of Trump.

As wishful thinkers here keep parroting "he is exposing the cabal" or something like that. I guess they have not noticed that they keep posting "wait til' next week/month" for over a year and the big expose never comes.

(post by HorizonFall removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think the question is wether trump is behind many of these arrests or not. The conspiracy theory is not about the existence of pedo rings but about the character Qanon and if Trump is doing these "elite" criminal takedowns behind the scenes.

This conspiracy theory is very questionable because trump personality contradicts this. He tweets constantly and is impulsive. He often doesn't fully think things out. He praises right-wing propaganda Fox News (even hiring them) while condemning the leftist news propaganda as fake news. What is more divisive than that?!

I can't believe the Qanon claims unless there is some real evidence.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
I think people are missing the point. It isn't that pedophilia/sexual slavery isn't a real thing but the CT is that more is being done about it because of Trump.

As wishful thinkers here keep parroting "he is exposing the cabal" or something like that. I guess they have not noticed that they keep posting "wait til' next week/month" for over a year and the big expose never comes.

Exactly! I've seen this tactic used many times. Disclosure, 2012, aliens cleaning up the cabal, new age rapture, and many more. That heroic horizon is always around the corner. Yet the hallway is ALWAYS extending.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
cite and prove that those statistics have not been massaged. prove that anything trump has done has actually caused any of these changes, once you prove they actually exist.

until then, yes, it is a fringe right-wing conspiracy theory. the fact that you got roseanne to pimp it doesn't make it more credible. if anything, the absolute opposite... she's well known at this point for nonsense.

Hope this was not already pointed out?
Maybe Trump just told the agencies to do their jobs?

Vs something like this from Obama?

In painstaking detail, it documents claims that the Obama administration crippled Drug Enforcement Administration operations against Hezbollah as part of its effort to reach a nuclear deal with the Iranian regime.
www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

edit on 1-4-2018 by neo96 because: never mind

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I think the question is wether trump is behind many of these arrests or not. The conspiracy theory is not about the existence of pedo rings but about the character Qanon and if Trump is doing these "elite" criminal takedowns behind the scenes.

It takes years to gather enough evidence to obtain a warrant, and years to accumulate enough evidence to get a conviction. If there are more sex slavery busts this past year it is because of the hard work the FBI did during the Obama administration. Still believe QAnon is telling the truth Trump fans?

And yes, a sexual predator is not going to go out of his way to bust fellow sexual predators.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

It takes years to gather enough evidence to obtain a warrant, and years to accumulate enough evidence to get a conviction. If there are more sex slavery busts this past year it is because of the hard work the FBI did during the Obama administration. Still believe QAnon is telling the truth Trump fans?

And yes, a sexual predator is not going to go out of his way to bust fellow sexual predators.

False narrative. So, it takes years for cops to do the paper work to respond to reports of crimes causing immediate threats to victims? Just had a local shooting at a party with persons arrested the next day.
edit on 1-4-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixec

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

How long did it take to arrests these individuals in relation to human trafficking charges after reports of dead victims? Years?

www.cnn.com...

The US Attorney's Office said the driver, James Matthew Bradley Jr., 60, of Clearwater, Florida, was being held in connection with the incident, authorities said. Prosecutors plan to file a criminal complaint against Bradley in federal court on Monday morning.

edit on 1-4-2018 by neutronflux because: Made item more specific

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

S&F just for the subject matter alone. This is a shameful fringe part of humanity that people just don't like talking about and for that very reason we NEED to. It kills me that this is the response from her tweet because:

1) Nothing about it seems to be directly conspiratorial.
2) It matches what the white house has been saying.
3) It matches the executive order issues from the Oval around Christmas.
4) Who cares if it is linked to a conspiracy?

People have so much hate for that orange masked man (I didn't vote for him) that the children be damned. Anything media related to suicides always ends with prevention and help contact information so why not the same for child trafficking? Poke a few jokes about her and then cover REAL stats and stories on the subject matter. Maybe even a link to FBI reporting or something if its not too much trouble. But instead its going to be ignored as a whole.

It reminds me of the news ignoring the Hillary email content and running stories on the hack itself as the big story. Only now its ignore the child trafficking and report on crazy conspiracies. It's really shameful that people can so willingly contribute by enabling horrific things to survive, nay, thrive. Damned the lot of them and thank you to those who care because, carewemust.

-UV

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: DJW001

False narrative. So, it takes years for cops to do the paper work to respond to reports of crimes causing immediate threats to victims? Just had a local shooting at a party with persons arrested the next day.

One incident. Does that reveal a pattern, or is it just randomness?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join