It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Media Labels Pedophilia Sex-Trafficking a Conspiracy Theory. Are They Involved?.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xenon129

That's Senator Bob Menedez if I'm not mistaken. Lolita express passenger.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: xenon129

That's Senator Bob Menedez if I'm not mistaken. Lolita express passenger.

All the MSM carried that story when Menedez was cleared. Only FoxNews reported the charges and trial.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The evolving facts especially when one looks at the British politicians , and by default the American ones . Is that they are just front people for the deeper hand that makes the real decisions. They are controlled because their sexual predilections have been well documented to the point that they can no longer act as democratic voices. They were all "Honey trapped" years ago They get what they want ,along with the protection, and the people that command them get what they want, which in a nutshell is our money. Which should have been spent on infra structure health and education.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In my opinion, most people brush off realities they don't like as 'nonsense' of some kind. I've noticed that reporters are particularly delusional in this way. Reality is: I get up, dress in my suit, I get a coffee and donut, go to work and talk about weather and local sports and car crashes. Anything which contradicts with the expected or familiar (from this mindset) is written off. This is considered okay to do because these things can be considered 'crazy' or 'out there.' Incest, child molestation and teen suicide are huge issues but are almost always downplayed because they are tramatizing (literally or supposedly) to this comfortable, normal outlook of the good and bad we've come to expect. It's insane logic but it is not based on logic, it's based on public insecurity. In my opinion, this common delusional attitude is a MASSIVE problem in modern society because it prevents some of the most serious issues from being discussed, taken seriously, and therefore DEALT WITH.

'Heads in the sand' just seems to be the normal human method for coping with hard realities.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
It's a conspiracy because it's an implausible, unproven theory seemingly designed solely to smear democrats.

If there were truly child sex rings all over America there would be some proof, and everyone would know someone involved. Of the thousands of people I've known in my life, none of them Have ever mentioned anything about child trafficking.

Churches are the only place in the US where this has been proven to happen, and coincidentally religious people in other countries abuse children regularly, mostly Muslims.

Implausible and unproven?

Here's just one sweep from last October:
wgntv.com...

So since nobody you personally know has mentioned child sex trafficking to you, it simply doesn't exist? That's awfully silly.

Btw, this isn't a partisan thing. This is about the scum of the Earth being brought to justice regardless of their political affiliation.
edit on 1-4-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

No, it isn’t a partisan thing.

But it is as well.

You can see that with that graph the OP posted.

According to the op only democrats are pedos.

Read the link pthena posted.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

The OP was about the MSM trying to ostracize people who bring up child sex trafficking ring. That's veiled complicity.

Who benefits in pushing a left vs. right paradigm in regards to the heinous sex crimes? Certainly not those who are innocent of such things.

MSM 101: The easiest way to steer an issue into the trash is to make it about Trump and amplify partisanship. That's not working as well as it did last year.

As for the link pthena posted, it still embraces partisanship over substance. I don't doubt Crokin's numbers are inaccurate, but it doesn't change the fact that there has absolutely been an increase in these arrests.

Did you read my link by any chance?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Just look at Anderson Cooper. He's a Vanderbilt. Check out this picture of him and his mom, some weird satanic # going on above their bed...

kek.gg...

They are not only involved in child trafficking. They are satanist, they are the war machine. They are the people brainwashing americans to have endless war (modern day blood sacrafice), they are literally creating backwards world.

They are controlled by the CIA.
What do you think CIA Director William Casey referring to when he said, "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false"?

The media is mind control. It is run by satanists who give you this idea of a materialistic world... They are the thought police.

Your world is an illusion based on lies. Everything is smoke and mirrors. Armies of people are used as blood sacrifice to appease the leaders gods. You are kept divided so the elite can rape and sacrifice children and live a luxurious lifestyle and direct masses of people into a culture that supplies them with their satanic desires.

The media, religion, and the education system are the main tools they use to do this.

edit on 1-4-2018 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

The op is all about partisanship and always lacks substance.

Exactly like the msm.

Only difference is, on ATS, that is applauded.

The figures may well be on an uptick, but the graph used is right wing propaganda, nothing more.

Why is that accepted so willingly when cnn isn’t?

Partisanship. I think you’ll find people like the op don’t really care about the kids, they’re more interested in pushing their agenda.

edit on 1/4/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Here's a documentary the mainstream media banned.

This is because they are controlled by the Satanic pedophiles these types of documentaries are exposing.

This one is about the republicans

www.youtube.com...

Ben Swann "went silent" just after this aired.

www.youtube.com...

I mean does anyone here really trust the mainstream media? They are the ones covering up 9-11, JFK, the school shootings, the weapons of mass destruction, the list is endless at this point...

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

And what do you know...California (yes...CALIFORNIA) has just arrested 500 sex-traffickers and freed 56 victims!

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Actually Ben Swann has resurfaced.

Interesting article here:
medium.com...@caityjohnstone/the-return-of-ben-swann-may-be-the-most-interesting-thing-happening-in-alternative-media-right-now-760206ddcecc

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

OK. I can't and won't speak on behalf of the OP.

But perhaps you and I can agree on one thing:

That busting child sex trafficking rings should be a top priority in this nation and that the MSM shouldn't be dismissing the issue as merely a conspiracy theory?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Repeat after me. I am a free thinking american and the mainstream media would never cover up a child sex trafficking ring that leads to Obama, Hillary Clinton, George Bush Sr and Jr, the CIA, the FBI, hollywood. I think they are scared now.

www.youtube.com...

They are stealing foster kids and using them sex and satanic rituals people. Wake the # up!

edit on 1-4-2018 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And what do you know...California (yes...CALIFORNIA) has just arrested 500 sex-traffickers and freed 56 victims!

Yes! I remember seeing that a while back. Ironically, guess who originally reported it...

ABC!
abc7.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
More PROOF that the Mainstream Media doesn't give a crap about our children being abused by pedophiles, or anyone else that's sexually abused or enslaved. Excerpted from a February 25, 2017 article:

Since President Donald Trump has been sworn in on Jan. 20, authorities have arrested an unprecedented number of sexual predators involved in child sex trafficking rings in the United States. This should be one of the biggest stories in the national news. Instead, the mainstream media has barely, if at all, covered any of these mass pedophile arrests. This begs the question – why?

As a strong advocate for sex crime victims, I’ve been closely following the pedophile arrests since Trump took office. There have been a staggering 1,500-plus arrests in one short month; compare that to less than 400 sex trafficking-related arrests in all of 2014, according to the FBI.

It’s been clear to me for awhile that Trump would make human trafficking a top priority. On October 8, 2012, Trump tweeted:

"Got to do something about these missing children grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents – fast trial, death penalty."

The good news is that we have a president who genuinely does care about children and he’s vowed to make solving the human trafficking epidemic a priority. The recent pedophile arrests are just the tip of the iceberg and, whether CNN's Jake Tapper, and his ilk in the MSM like it or not, this story will eventually get so big that they will be forced to cover this horrific epidemic that has plagued our country for too damn long.
More at: townhall.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Yes! I remember seeing that a while back. Ironically, guess who originally reported it...

ABC!
abc7.com...

Since these arrests happened in California, you'd expect the LOCAL media to cover it. In Chicago, ABC/CBS/NBC covered the arrest of 800 illegal aliens working at one factory 2 months ago.

I think it's the people who own, and who decide programming for the large news outlets (CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, NYT), that have a lot to hide...or are just plain callous and evil.

Right now, I'm gathering evidence that CNN's President JEFF ZUCKER has been involved in sex-related crimes. That would explain why his network is so fixated on anything related to SEX and Donald Trump..even consensual...no matter how long ago it happened.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

This is most likely what CNN is talking about.

Yournewswire and Roseanne are saying huge pedophile bust and 56 victims were rescued.

What they don’t say is that only 11 were underage, the other 45 were adults.

Yes, it’s semantics, but it’s factual...as not all of those 500 will be charged with anything relating to pedophilia.

Much like that graph you use, the numbers have been padded.

You can deny and deflect later though because I want to call you out for emphasising California (yes...CALIFORNIA) because I found an interesting statistic you’ll no doubt hate or ignore.

Have a look at the table 3 HERE

471 total people arrested for human trafficking in Texas, the next highest state is a fair way off that mark (Minnesota with 206).

Help me here, Texas is a conservative State, isn’t it?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

They’re not dismissing it as conspiracy theories.

Read my reply above... right wingers are, as I’ve been trying to say, are padding the numbers to make it look better than it is.

I’m just looking at it with honesty.

ETA: Maybe a source that commands some respect amongst the conspiracy crowd will help?

anonhq.com...

edit on 1/4/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

It's good to see that Texas is stringently enforcing the laws against human trafficking. What's wrong with that?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join