It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Media Labels Pedophilia Sex-Trafficking a Conspiracy Theory. Are They Involved?.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: fiverx313
cite and prove that those statistics have not been massaged. prove that anything trump has done has actually caused any of these changes, once you prove they actually exist.

until then, yes, it is a fringe right-wing conspiracy theory. the fact that you got roseanne to pimp it doesn't make it more credible. if anything, the absolute opposite... she's well known at this point for nonsense.
Ohhh! So pedophilia and sex trafficking don't actually happen, its all a right wing conspiracy, 'gotcha.

Lord this is STUPID.

CNN and others are not claiming that Pedophilia is a conspiracy, nor sex trafficking.

They report on it ALL THE TIME.

The conspiracy that Trump is unraveling secret Pedophile slavery rings run by Elite DC Politicians is STUPID and that is exactly what she is claiming.

"President Trump has freed so many children held in bondage to pimps all over this world. Hundreds each month. He has broken up trafficking rings in high places everywhere."

WHERE? WHEN? WHAT "High Places"?

edit on 2-4-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Those involved are those who own the media. They are reciting a script. What is it now...6 families own entire media?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

"President Trump has freed so many children held in bondage to pimps all over this world. Hundreds each month. He has broken up trafficking rings in high places everywhere."

WHERE? WHEN? WHAT "High Places"?

Two points here.

1st - I find it laughingly ironic the left freak out when someone like Rosanne makes an unfounded statement yet each day CNN (the absolute king of fake news) makes unfounded statements about Trump which the left goes ape shlt over and runs with it until they get called out.

CNN literally MAKES SHLT UP.

2nd - So back to the human trafficking topic. Let's assume the figures are off by 10% (this is purely being used as an example and could be less or more)

So what? The point is the left will jump on and try to destroy ANYTHING Trump just because, Trump. That's the point. For anyone on the left to say Trump as done nothing to curb human trafficking is just being a blind jack ass. And for a poster like Fiverx to make an asinine statement that human trafficking is a right wing theory is well, asinine. If she meant it in some other capacity then perhaps she should structure her sentences better.
edit on 2-4-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: M5xaz

Pedophilia in high places is, unfortunately, a thing.

Reading comprehension issues, I see. Yes, pedophilia happens in places high and low; that does not make the supposed statistics in the OP, and the lies of QAnon true. If anything, the alt-right hoaxes make real claims more likely to be dismissed as rumor and hysteria.

Reading comprehension issues are yours.
You defended Weiner and were proven wrong.

It is not hysteria but fact...like for Weiner, in a few months, you will, again, be proven wrong.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Reading comprehension issues, I see. Yes, pedophilia happens in places high and low; that does not make the supposed statistics in the OP, and the lies of QAnon true. If anything, the alt-right hoaxes make real claims more likely to be dismissed as rumor and hysteria.

It is not hysteria but fact...like for Weiner, in a few months, you will, again, be proven wrong.

Where did I ever defend that pervert Weiner? I did show why #pizzagate was a [HOAX!], and have been pointing out why QAnon is as well.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
How is this a "left wing" issue globally and historically? I'm left wing, and I despise all of it.

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You are left of center and not a Left winger from your posts on ATS. I am not sure what I am when I lean left and right of center depending on the subject. If it involves our freedoms I am all in on anarchy until someone gets hurt because you were too free.

A fine line.. Money wise I want hard core conservatism. Money has to be properly conserved and used wisely or there will be none to meet our needs.

Immigration I am for LEGALLY. I have a bunch of immigrant friends of all nationalities and I have yet to meet one who came legally that wants the 'undocumented aliens' to chump them. I guess they are conservatives too on that subject.
edit on 2-4-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

The same lamestream media that claims America is full of Nazis?

Ya they are extremely dangerous to our democracy.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
Here's a documentary the mainstream media banned.

This is because they are controlled by the Satanic pedophiles these types of documentaries are exposing.

This one is about the republicans

www.youtube.com...

Ben Swann "went silent" just after this aired.

www.youtube.com...

I mean does anyone here really trust the mainstream media? They are the ones covering up 9-11, JFK, the school shootings, the weapons of mass destruction, the list is endless at this point...

I can't prove what you are stating. I can say my gut tells me you are speaking the truth as it is. Too many news stories from Belgium for one place. As well as the lone wolfs with several female kids as sex slaves in the news supports this theory.

I know in my inner person that the JFK OS was a lie and it was our own FBI who turned a blind eye to the truth. Now that I have read the Jim Garrison authored 'JFK Assassination", I found a way to connect the dots with other tidbits.

After all, a Castro or Soviet led communist plot or even a mob hit had to be squashed. So with a patsy in a renegade mode handy they, went with that and Jack Ruby whacked him before he could talk and explain who he worked with and before he was able to prove how truly innocent he was to murdering the POTUS ( he was buying a soda on the 1st floor according to his boss and the stairwell he had to use if he did do it, was occupied by a young lady who only saw Jack Ruby as she exited (whom she hardly knew from Adam).

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Nope. Not a single Anti-Semite, Holocaust denier, or Neo-Nazi here on ATS, anyway.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust>>>> Its no conspiracy. You have the Rothschild's( tied to James Alefantis and Pizzagate), George Soros, The Rockefellers( Did you know Jeff Zuckerberg was a Rockefeller?) The Clintons and Obama with John Podesta, as well as Disney, Nickelodean and Hollywood. Then there's rumors about the SCOTU. Two at least, one now dead. Lolita Island owned by that billionaire Epstein. Obama and Bill Clinton are very chummy with him and even Trump went there at least once. Add the rumors about the FBI and CIA running these rings to ensnare and then control high profile politicos and business leaders. I think a big part of why the FBI hates Trump is that he has dirt on them but exposing them would be like dropping a nuke on DC, it would be radioactive for years. Think about all those who would be exposed and then go down, the economy would take a major hit. Entertainment, business, world leaders. The Pope. Roseanne got red pilled and that's why she is where she is politically. I don't think she's turned true conservative, but she has seen who the worst offenders are and the enemy of my enemy is my friend as the saying goes. Check out Pizzagate.voat if you want to be red pilled.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Nope. Not a single Anti-Semite, Holocaust denier, or Neo-Nazi here on ATS, anyway.

Not as many as white hating, Anti-Gentiles that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Mclaneinc

For reasons both economic and legal, the media can only report stories that are true and verifiable. QAnon is not constrained in this way. Since there are no oficial statistics about human trafficking arrests for 2017, the graph in the OP is completely bogus. QAnon is a [HOAX!], as has been demonstrated countless times.

Alt-right trolls are doing a great disservice by making false claims about human trafficking. By floating hoax after hoax, they are creating the impression that the entire thing is a hoax. This only serves as a smoke screen for the real criminals. Remember the "Satanic child abuse" panic of the '80's? It almost makes one think that #pizzagate and QAnon were created by pedophile rings as a diversionary tactic.

Continue this dancing on a pin to not call that spade a spade. It is helping us decide what is, is. Some already know and some don't want to know. I suspect you know but those comments force me to reconsider.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: Mclaneinc

For reasons both economic and legal, the media can only report stories that are true and verifiable. QAnon is not constrained in this way. Since there are no oficial statistics about human trafficking arrests for 2017, the graph in the OP is completely bogus. QAnon is a [HOAX!], as has been demonstrated countless times.

Alt-right trolls are doing a great disservice by making false claims about human trafficking. By floating hoax after hoax, they are creating the impression that the entire thing is a hoax. This only serves as a smoke screen for the real criminals. Remember the "Satanic child abuse" panic of the '80's? It almost makes one think that #pizzagate and QAnon were created by pedophile rings as a diversionary tactic.

Continue this dancing on a pin to not call that spade a spade. It is helping us decide what is, is. Some already know and some don't want to know. I suspect you know but those comments force me to reconsider.

Know what? Please be as specific as I was.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Not as many as white hating, Anti-Gentiles that's for sure.

Thank you for proving my point.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: six67seven
Just like Tim Allen’s successful show, they will attack Roseanne until they drum up enough garbage to take her down.

The left will not simply stand by and allow a “right-winger” to speak truthfully to their (the left’s) sheep.

Can’t afford them to be woke!!

CNN is already giving Anti-Trumpers IDEAS about hurting or snuffing out Rosanne Barr entirely.
www.cnn.com...

It's going to be fun watching CNNs CEO, Jeff Zucker, get hit with sex-crime charges in the near future!

Wow, check out the author of that opinion piece, Opinion Contributor Dean Obeidallah's posting history.... this guy has got Major TDS. out of the 24 listed contributions, 19 have Trump in the title, and the other 5 I can almost guarantee will mention Trump somewhere in the body of the opinion piece.

I mean, I like Trump, but not That much... this guy Cleary has an unhealthy obsession. I hope his loved ones are keeping an eye on him. I'm not even joking about this, I really feel for this guy right now. It's not something to laugh about anymore guys. These people are not well...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: Chadwickus

The poster I responded to made that ignorant statement within the fist few posts of the 1st page making your reference to "the thread" completely irrelevant. She stated human trafficking is a right wing conspiracy which is one of the more stupid things I've heard from the left lately. The left has made it clear that anything Trump related is automatically discounted.

Making an absolutely asinine statement such as she did is inexcusable.

i rather think stretching your interpretation to claim that is what i said is inexcusable, personally.

but others have taken the trouble to point out where you've got it wrong. it seems your reading comprehension is lacking in this department, so i won't repeat their well-chosen words.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Who is Jeff Zuckerberg and why do I care that he's a Rockeffeller??

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Where did I ever defend that pervert Weiner? I did show why #pizzagate was a [HOAX!], and have been pointing out why QAnon is as well.

You can't have it both ways; pedophilia is there in high places or it is not.
I know and say it is.

You claim it to be false based on nothing, but then claim to have known all along about Weiner.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Reading comprehension issue yet again. Maybe a bigger font will help:

There are pedophiles in places high and low. Sometimes the accusations are true, and sometimes they are a [HOAX!]. #pizzagate was a [HOAX!]. The OP quotes bogus data. The 2017 data has not been released yet. The bogus data came from QAnon, proving they, too, are a [HOAX!]. These hoaxes damage the credibility of victims of actual human trafficking. That may be the point.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I really shouldn't have to explain this, and im legitimately embarrassed for you that i do, but... your "proof/evidence" is a random chart made by QAnon, who is the same person making the claim in the first place. You cant use something that is made up by the person making otherwise-unproven claims in order to prove that same person's claims are in fact true. Your proof of a conspiracy theory cant be something made up by the conspiracy theorist himself. That isn't how it works. It's mind-boggling to me that anybody could be ignorant enough to think that proves anything. If Bob says that Trump killed 800 people with his bare hands, and then that same Bob makes a Twitter chart showing that Trump has killed 800 people with his bare hands, it doesn't somehow prove that Bob's claim was true. I mean, good grief.... how old are you? Use some tiny modicum of reason and critical thinking, for goodness sake.
By all means, find another source which backs up the statistics on those charts. You know, one that isn't the exact same guy making the claims in the first place? An unbiased, factual source. Any source. Find me one credible source showing those numbers in regards to human trafficking arrests. I mean, come on... even Trump himself, who brags about everything he does and gives himself credit for everything, hasn't made these claims. That should probably tell you something. And it would tell you something, if you were actually open to the truth and were capable of any level of rational thought.
Downright freaking laughable.... hey guys, I have proof that what QAnon says is true! What's my proof? A random chart made by...QAnon. LOL. Seriously.... how is it even possible not to realize how dumb that is?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join