It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Claim for the Crown.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Woodcarver is heathen Belcastro is Lord - 2743

by every word of god - 2743
i give up on us ever concluding this - 2743
June twelve: kill it - 2743
You have just gone too far - 2743
Can this guy shut up for a moment and really listen - 2743

Wants to be better than the status quo - 2743
The free masons' DJs know that I am Christ. - 2743

Explain THAT
edit on 15-3-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Exactly. Any point can be made to match any other point. Therefor, not interesting in the slightest.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Whatever, dude. Come June 12th, you'll be sorry you didn't absolutely just kill it.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Exactly. Any point can be made to match any other point. Therefor, not interesting in the slightest.

if it wasn't interesting, you wouldnt still be in the thread.

if any point can be made to match any other point , then prove it.
edit on 15-3-2018 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Whatever, dude. Come June 12th, you'll be sorry you didn't absolutely just kill it.
What happens June 12?
edit on 15-3-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro

You don’t know me very well. watching mentally unstable people try to figure out what reality is, is a fascinating subject to study.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I'm no prophet, just a disciple.

Belcastro is my Savior - 1810

he incinerates all the tyrants souls - 1810
they still think i am jesting - 1810
the turn of the tide now - 1810
holy family of judea - 1810
side with satan and get incinerated - 1810
hear the spiritual order of heaven - 1810
Is the tru messiah, Jesus - 1810
kills all those that made war on him - 1810

And of course: Obama: the worst president - 1810

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You don’t know me very well. watching mentally unstable people try to figure out what reality is, is a fascinating subject to study.

Schizophrenia Is A False Diagnoses

trust me, you fool - 1381
sorting out all my enemies - 1381
invocation of lucifer - 1381
the eternal hell for devils - 1381
god planning many of years - 1381
divine protection of god - 1381
wicked souls - 1381
the god of the hebrew bible - 1381
the best kept secret to end all secrets - 1381
god is the teacher over man -1381
the book of revelations -1381

Anthony Belcastro was Possesed by lucifer

the truth of his word wins at the end - 3100
shiloh jesus david sceptre of judah - 3100
conspiracy to corrupt and destroy him revealed - 3100
i looked with the gift of sight given by the lord - 3100
i can justify myself all i want - 3100
satan wants me to forgive him his iniquities - 3100
to church in sardis, dont sacrifice babies to molech, now is the right time - 3100
earth is being dumbed down by the n w o - 3100
the occult members eat children on friday nights and new moons - 3100
he is a psychopath with a charismatic personality - 3100
what was sabotaged by illuminati - 3100
john the baptist taught people to love their enemies - 3100
this is the one and only thing that you can really be sure of - 3100
unconscious the throne of lucifer, now is the right time - 3100

if any point can be made to make any other point using gematria, in the same fashion as i am doing, please prove it with a list of examples of your own. You keep talking the talk, but im walking the walk.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Anthony Belcastro Is The Lamb Of God,

the sun the moon and the truth - 1372
is gods most beloved king - 1372
im only speaking the truth - 1372
the gates of heaven are open - 1372
your soul searches - 1372
the king and living god head on earth - 1372
mind control and possession are a factor -1372
christ son of living god -1372
the chosen host of heaven -1372
i am the ruler of my offspring - 1372
praying for the rapture - 1372
the real architect of humanity - 1372
funny true god factor -1372
cast out devils - 1372
christ in the babylonian talmud -1372
as it all falls down - 1372
the dualism of christianity - 1372
satan itself you lost - 1372

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Pay no mind to their anti-Belcastrous bias. Satan has them, and he always puts great leaders to the test. All I want is your wisdom and guidance and maybe a seat next to your throne in heaven if I prove worthy.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Noone Can Take Anthony Belcastros Life,

there are sixteen letters in his name (anthony Belcastro = 16 letters) - 1465
red moon wrath of god - 1465
war of the roses - 1465
things will be different - 1465
it seems like noone can do anything right - 1465
youre supposed to be dead - 1465

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Pay no mind to their anti-Belcastrous bias. Satan has them, and he always puts great leaders to the test. All I want is your wisdom and guidance and maybe a seat next to your throne in heaven if I prove worthy.

Of course, But you have to preach the gospel to all creation.

those of you who have came and said the things you have said, your silence and lack of evidence for your claims have proved yourself wrong.
Please Give me a list of examples that prove the points i made wrong?
I've Asked a few times already, but i only get one or two line responses from you guys that seem to be beating around the bush.

Please replicate, or reproduce the same results with gematria as i have with another name other than mine, but since noone has been able to do that yet, i will make the claim that IT CANNOT BE DONE.

Anthony Belcastro hates evil - 1928
heaven wonders - 1928
depressed from sinful world -1928
mecca towering clock of the antichrist -1928
muhammed had aliens and demons on his side fighting the iranians and iraqis - 1928
patience devil will die -1928
the mathematical probabilities of gematria and strongs concordance - 1928
the moon will turn to blood - 1928
all satanists are emotional vampires - 1928
iniquity takes her orders from aphrodite - 1928
was the divine gene - 1928

this is a good one,
daddy loves you - 1928

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Sure. Are we talking the canonical gospels only, or are the non-canonical gospels fair game?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Sure. Are we talking the canonical gospels only, or are the non-canonical gospels fair game?

Preach This ::

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

"In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed, and that kingdom will not be left for another people; it will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it will itself endure forever."

"Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near."

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God. For many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you will know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming, and is already in the world at this time.

Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.

He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

For if someone comes and proclaims a Jesus other than the One we proclaimed, or if you receive a different spirit than the One you received, or a different gospel than the one you accepted, you put up with it way too easily.

For we are to God the sweet aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. To the one, we are an odor of death and demise; to the other, a fragrance that brings life. And who is qualified for such a task? For we are not like so many others, who peddle the word of God for profit.

Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to everyone's conscience in the sight of God.

Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”

“See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.

“As the new heavens and the new earth that I make will endure before me,” declares the Lord, “so will your name and descendants endure.

“Friends, why are you doing this? We too are only human, like you. We are bringing you good news, telling you to turn from these worthless things to the living God, who made the heavens and the earth and the sea and everything in them."

But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,

“Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again."

You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’

For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.

Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who is victorious will not be hurt at all by the second death.

Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the Second Death.

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

“I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. ..."

“Then the trees said to the vine, ‘Come and be our king.’

“But the vine answered, ‘Should I give up my wine, which cheers both gods and humans, to hold sway over the trees?’

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

“As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. 11 I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.

This is my command: Love each other..

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
wow, been a while since ive seen such a display of disjointed thought processes.

No offense of course OP, Im just trying to make heads or tails of this and im not connecting the dots I guess

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
none taken.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Anthony Emilio Belcastro Iii Is Schrodingers Cat,

they fought from heaven - 1809
joshua ben joseph - 1809
day of i am that i ams wedding - 1809
devils invade brains - 1809
jesus please come today - 1809
seeking his last female soul mate in the end of days - 1809
my arm shall judge the people - 1809
the northern kingdom refers to the house of isreal - 1809
jesus in love - 1809
sands of time have run out - 1809

Anthony Is The God Of Heaven,

the voice of the holy father - 1727
return as lion prophecy of christ - 1727
the way of the light - 1727
living for vengeance - 1727
im just the man in the box - 1727
rehoboam son of solomon king of judah - 1727
the tormentors shall all get an eternal torment - 1727
upper yahweh - 1727
the binder of the old serpent, the devil - 1727

Anthony Belcastro Is Christ Revealed,
gematria as above so below - 2199
divine gene engagement to jesus - 2199
the word was god - 2199
the word saw god - 2199
true love wins - 2199
its a new world - 2199
i claim sacred every breath that i shall breathe - 2199

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Sweetheart you have said your peace, you need to rest now. May love always show you the way. I am serious and not being sarcastic.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I Also want you to learn the contents of this thread :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

Sweetheart you have said your peace, you need to rest now. May love always show you the way. I am serious and not being sarcastic.

Just one more,
anthony emilio belcastro iii is his own father,

bitter pill to swallow - 2536
the kingdom of heaven is like what this is - 2536
i am the root and offspring of david and the bright and morning star - 2536
god shows me a way - 2536
who is the lord of hosts and god of jacob - 2536
host body of jesus of nazareth - 2536
jesus christ gods son savior - 2536
gods holy wisdom lives - 2536
he who is the lion of the tribe of judah - 2536
the true name of the god of israel is yehowah - 2536
understand he is the root of david and do not blaspheme his name - 2536
edit on 16-3-2018 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join