It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Claim for the Crown.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
a reply to: Belcastro

There is no you. Are you that blind? Depart? There is no place but here. "you" are a node of "us" which collectively are "I". That is truth. Behold.

Im the one who said " you are God. Or im already dead."

I know all about the law of oneness.

Moses asked god what his true name is and he said

I AM that I AM,

Jesus said Before Abraham was I AM,

Do i have to list all of the I AM statements of christ, JUST TO AGREE WITH YOU, To explain that the first will be last and the last will be first?

"i am the first and the last."
"The Beginning and the end."
But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first.
“So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”
"Indeed there are those who are last who will be first, and first who will be last.”

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.
edit on 16-3-2018 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Religion is a Cult.

Belief is an Idea purged from the mind.

Truth is the Awakening.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

What is "God"? What is "dead"? Who are you?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
Religion is a Cult.

Truth is the Awakening.

Religion is the purge. Belief is the cult. Truth is the mind.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

In who's reality. Yours or Mine?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Religion is a Cult.

Truth is the Awakening.

Religion is a Name we've been told.

Belief is what we've been taught.

Truth needs no Mind, It just 'is'.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

Our reality is the same. How we definitely it becomes subjective. If we could fully agree, life would be pointless. The acceptance of this brings peace. The denial of this brings war. There is no physical "Christ". I can only hate your position as much as I hate myself. I can only accept your position as much as I accept myself.
edit on 16-3-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

What is "God"? What is "dead"? Who are you?

I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’. He is not the God of the dead but of the living.”
He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, for to him all are alive.
the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not.

God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’”
I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Religion is a Cult.

Truth is the Awakening.

Religion is a Name we've been told.

Belief is what we've been taught.

Truth needs no Mind, It just 'is'.

Agreed

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Alive for ever and ever? Where's Isaac? Where's Jacob? Where's Abraham?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Sapphire

There is no physical "Christ".

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God. For many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you will know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming, and is already in the world at this time.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Then you are of the few who understand. There are some in our past History who believe this world was a dream world. They're not far off from the Truth.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Alive for ever and ever? Where's Isaac? Where's Jacob? Where's Abraham?

Then Abraham breathed his last and died at a good old age, an old man and full of years; and he was gathered to his people.

Isaac lived a hundred and eighty years.

Then Jacob went down to Egypt, where he and our ancestors died.

And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day.

edit on 16-3-2018 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

God is the only one who has ever time traveled back into the past to create

this would be a lesser god - not the supreme being - time is a human construct. Dont play with the demiurge

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Look if any of that was true: what are you doing? As far as I can tell your influence and relevance are zero.
Do you have any special powers? Any superiour knowledge? Can you turn water into wine? Heal? Will you die for our sins again? What's your plan?
edit on 16-3-2018 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

God is the only one who has ever time traveled back into the past to create

this would be a lesser god - not the supreme being - time is a human construct. Dont play with the demiurge

How is time a human construct if the space-time continuum was created with the universe.
Albert einstein said that the illusion between past, present, and future is a stubborn but persistant illusion.
In other words the past, present, and future all exist together.

How can time be a human construct when the bible says this :
and God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Again,
What is "God"? What is "dead"? What is "life"? Who are you?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Look if any of that was true: what are you doing? As far as I can tell your influence and relevance are zero.
Do you have any special powers? Any superiour knowledge? Can you turn water into wine? Heal? Will you die for our sins again? What's your plan?

i want you to go outside and look towards the north and ask with your mouth. you dont need to proclaim it. you just need to be honest in your heart as i am in mine. pray towards the sky for a sign and ask if i am who i say i am.

this is the plan according to the bible.
"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”
On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”
Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”
From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.”

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Again,
What is "God"? What is "dead"? What is "life"? Who are you?

From what I've observed, Mr. Belcastro refuses to acknowledge those he 'thinks' are Women responding to his thread therefore I wouldn't take what he's pushing with any sincerity.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Time is relative to distance. If God is everything and everywhere (omnipotent) then there is no distance nor is there time. If time is non-existent for one, time is non-existent to all. Consciousness is existence. All is now.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join