It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Claim for the Crown.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
a reply to: Belcastro

Time is relative to distance. If God is everything and everywhere (omnipotent) then there is no distance nor is there time. If time is non-existent for one, time is non-existent to all. Consciousness is existence. All is now.

Those things may apply to God, but why would they apply to you?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

Again,
What is "God"? What is "dead"? What is "life"? Who are you?

From what I've observed, Mr. Belcastro refuses to acknowledge those he 'thinks' are Women responding to his thread therefore I wouldn't take what he's pushing with any sincerity.

Why would i care if they were male or female?

in the image of god he created them,
male and female he created them.

Who am i refusing to acknowledge?

Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven.
But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro

Time is relative to distance. If God is everything and everywhere (omnipotent) then there is no distance nor is there time. If time is non-existent for one, time is non-existent to all. Consciousness is existence. All is now.

Because if "god" is believable, then god is us. If there is no divine in humanity, there is no point in religion. Just as you claim to be Jesus, I claim to be a child of God. Get it?

link   
Double post
edit on 16-3-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

link   
Triple post

link   
Holy quadruple post, Batman.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

You know here on ATS alone we got many people claiming to be special. Me too. Because there is something brewing. But it's still just a stress reaction. The world is a mess and unfair and we all want our Sky Daddy? Where is he?
Why should your claim of his arrivial be any more true than the thousands before?
You won't even give any specifics.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Yawn..

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

In other words the past, present, and future all exist together.
'

Exactly - therefore god would not need to go back in time - do you comprehend what you wrote?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Because if "god" is believable, then god is us. If there is no divine in humanity, there is no point in religion. Just as you claim to be Jesus, I claim to be a child of God. Get it?

“You are a child of the devil and an enemy of everything that is right! You are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery. Will you never stop perverting the right ways of the Lord?"

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’”

However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”— the things God has prepared for those who love him—

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight. As it is written: “He catches the wise in their craftiness”;

But now that you know God—or rather are known by God—how is it that you are turning back to those weak and miserable forces? Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again?

If we are “out of our mind,” as some say, it is for God; if we are in our right mind, it is for you.

If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
What's my name mean?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

If time is non-existent for one, time is non-existent to all. Consciousness is existence. All is now.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You know here on ATS alone we got many people claiming to be special. Me too. Because there is something brewing. But it's still just a stress reaction. The world is a mess and unfair and we all want our Sky Daddy? Where is he?
Why should your claim of his arrivial be any more true than the thousands before?
You won't even give any specifics.

Then some of the Pharisees and teachers of the law said to him, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from you.”
He answered, “A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.
The Pharisees and Sadducees came to Jesus and tested him by asking him to show them a sign from heaven.
As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”
Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.
“Tell us, when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are all about to be fulfilled?”
For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;
Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.

Then Simeon blessed them and said to Mary, his mother: “This child is destined to cause the falling and rising of many in Israel, and to be a sign that will be spoken against,

For as Jonah was a sign to the Ninevites, so also will the Son of Man be to this generation.

“Teacher,” they asked, “when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are about to take place?”

There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.

Tongues, then, are a sign, not for believers but for unbelievers; prophecy, however, is not for unbelievers but for believers.

A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
What is the use of a crown if the ones who wear them cannot save the many?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Try it on this website www.gematrix.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

why should the many be saved?

Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven.
The disciples were amazed at his words. But Jesus said again, “Children, how hard it is to enter the kingdom of God!
strengthening the disciples and encouraging them to remain true to the faith. “We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God,” they said.

The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field.

He told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field.

He told them still another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into about sixty pounds of flour until it worked all through the dough.”
“Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls.

He said to them, “Therefore every teacher of the law who has become a disciple in the kingdom of heaven is like the owner of a house who brings out of his storeroom new treasures as well as old.”

Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Therefore, the kingdom of heaven is like a king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants.

For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire workers for his vineyard.

The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son.

At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.

The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever.”

Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.
edit on 16-3-2018 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
In this time space right now on planet EA*RTH many poor suffer and are sick.
Yet many crown wearer come and go and the poor remain suffering and sick.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

“We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God,” they said.

Your Hardship, please stop preventing us.

End.

more yawning....

Seriously get help, I don't say that often but crikey!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
In this time space right now on planet EA*RTH many poor suffer and are sick.
Yet many crown wearer come and go and the poor remain suffering and sick.

The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.

Maybe thats why most of the world is wiped out in revelation?
edit on 16-3-2018 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I don't want to derail your thread.

The point I was trying to make was, there are many who seem to consistently suffer here so what is the use of boasting or claiming a crown over many that suffer if the who is bearer of said crown(s) cannot help the many sick and poor...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join