It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The internet hero “q” is using Sorcha Faal as a source

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: MostlyReading

I'm curious as to why you think q would post breadcrumbs for us to follow and not just come out and say in plain and clear language what message they want to portray?

My opinion: Because the research itself is important. Q is making people look into things for themselves and come to their own conclusions - often about things that they would otherwise never have looked into - instead of just blindly accepting whatever narrative they are being fed by the MSM and people in power.

It is a very good thing that Q is making people think and look for answers. It makes people informed, and informed people are not so easily manipulated, gas lighted and brainwashed. Not so easily led to believe that yet another war for profit is necessary, for instance....

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sigrun

Heh. That actually is interesting. I wonder if without chad's wonderful contribution to all this, if the related dots connected on ats would have gained as much attention. Coincidence? Lol, hmmmm.
edit on 11-3-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Then why does he mention her name at the start of the post?

The haircut, which some claim looks like Hitlers, believe it or not.

Funny, these people determined so many things from vaguer q posts but refuse to accept this one.

Speaks volumes, no?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Others choosing to embrace the ridiculous isnt bothersome to me, so ive not really thought deep anough on it to have it speak volumes to me.

You have believers and non belivers who both put in similar efforts. Neither has an effort more worthy than the other as both are exercises in the playground of absurdity.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

edit on 11-3-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: oops

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
lets go line by line
Angela Dorothea Kasner. -Der Fuhrer
Daughter of a Pastor? apparently
Name of FATHER? History of FATHER? Horst Kasner
Hitler youth (member). actually advanced to troop leader
Haircut today vs THEN (A). secret nazi?
Symbolic. if you say so
US Intelligence post war controlled who? west germany?
The ‘Mission’ ???
Who is Angela Hitler? adolph's sister
Relationship to Adolf? see above
How were children named in Germany during this period? terribly, i kid, i kid HORST lol
First or middle. took fathers name as middle name?
Family tree. shickelgruber, heidler?
Anna. hitlers mother
Maria. hitlers grandmother
Alois. hitlers father
Examples.
Risk of ‘conspiracy’ label the deeper we go.
Truth will shock the WORLD.
Q
edit on 3 11 2018 by dashen because:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
lets go line by line

Let’s.

Angela Dorothea Kasner. -Angela Merkel’s full name before marriage
Daughter of a Pastor? why the question mark?
Name of FATHER?
History of FATHER? more question marks, father in caps, is he really her father?
Hitler youth (member). trying to show he had links to Hitler
Haircut today vs THEN (A). apparently one of the arguments used to show Angela is Hitlers daughter
Symbolic. dunno
US Intelligence post war controlled who? implicating there were plans post war to keep Hitlers lineage going? Also part of Sorcha’s story
The ‘Mission’ See above
Who is Angela Hitler? adolf's sister, also according to some, Adolph’s daughter
Relationship to Adolf? see above
How were children named in Germany during this period? talking about naming a child..Hitlers child.
First or middle. ?
Family tree. ?
Anna. hitlers mother...WRONG It’s Klara
Maria. hitlers grandmother
Alois. hitlers father
Examples.
Risk of ‘conspiracy’ label the deeper we go.
Truth will shock the WORLD.
Q

edit on 11/3/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Question mark. was he really a pastor? or playing a pastor?
History of father, hitler youth, east german sympathizer, critic of west germany. yet invited western speakers and got them safe passage over the border somehow. interesting, no?
more question marks, trying to show he is a nazi sympathizer. there arent any links from her to hitler directly as far as i have found so far. except your lovely scorchaa fail.
you lost me there for a bit...uh..
anyhow one thing youre right about..
in my haste i read the wrong name. anna is alois's first wife, and also adolphs grandmother's middle name

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

That's how it looked to me too.

It's not one of those 'squint-your-eyes' vague messages that have been around since Blavatsky either. It totally looks like the message is saying the ever-popular leader of Germany is a descendent of the drug-addled psycho fondly known as Adolf.

I've read maybe 4-5 Q messages and remain indifferent. It all looks like reading tea-leaves.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Well that's how q works, just enough vagueness to keep people at arms length.

The post talks about Angela Merkel too much to ignore.

The first 5 lines are about her and her father, then, I admit, after that I struggle to follow, but to say it's about Adolfs sister is really stretching it, as she gets one...questionable line..

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

I've read maybe 4-5 Q messages and remain indifferent. It all looks like reading tea-leaves.

Then you are not very informed, are you? Having read only 4 or 5 messages out of several hundred "crumbs" is hardly a solid basis for dismissing them, like you seem to categorically do.

An informed opinion, not only about this but every other topic, requires a bit more effort.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I have friends who see psychics. They're given some vague details (like blue sky pieces in a jigsaw) and the rest is filled in using imagination. Every so often a psychic scores a hat-trick which makes the totally wrong messages worth another look.

From what you say, Q is similar. I'm not totally ignorant of the origin story. Some believe it's Trump sending messages during his 'executive time.' Others believe it's one of the inner circles of inner circles. Not my cup of tea at all.

Each to their own.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Don't waste your time with the snarky attitude. It's water off a duck's back and hard to pull off when you're so short of information, proof or evidence yourself.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Don't waste your time with the snarky attitude. It's water off a duck's back and hard to pull off when you're so short of information, proof or evidence yourself.

I was not being snarky but quite serious. What I said is the truth. An informed opinion requires that you are informed.

Nothing snarky about that. It is simply a fact, so there is no reason for you to get upset.

edit on 11-3-2018 by MostlyReading because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Peeps should not see Q simply as correct or wrong. The truth is more complex. I have been following Q and some stuff Q says is spot on other stuff is well off the mark. Something is going on and we should be trying to understand the motives instead of just jumping on the band wagons..

star and flag.. Chadders me old bean!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

No FACTS stuck to, and yet another Sorcha Fail from you. Are you trying to set some kind of record? Tell you what - "sport" - I have said what I wanted to say to you about you and your baseless, ignorant claims, not only about Q but also about Wikileaks. From now on I am gonna give you as much time and attentiton as I give Sorcha Faal and as you deserve.

Best not to try and paint Q as a truth teller. I have studied Q and Q wraps truth and lies together. That is a fact. So regardless if Chadders is off the mark or not. The fact remains that Q spreads a certain amount of disinformation.

Your choices in life do not have to be so binary. See it for what it is and then start asking real critical questions.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join