It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The internet hero “q” is using Sorcha Faal as a source

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Thank you for finally finding something specific that shows QAnon for the [HOAX!] it is. Q's followers never found it suspicious that Q claimed to be White House insiders who have access to information about crashed flying saucers, yet had no idea who was in or out at the White House. Neither could they explain why they were "leaking" classified information in the form of cryptic, ambiguous utterances which they would interpret, Nostradamus-like, in an attempt to make them appear to be predictions.

It is certainly no coincidence that QAnon's biggest fans here are exactly the same ones who perpetuated the #pizzagate [HOAX!] long after it was debunked. [Cue: flood of denials.] That said, it is unlikely that the Mods will move the QAnon threads to the [HOAX!] bin where they belong, because fake conspiracies are more comforting to many members than the real ones playing out in public.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

Then you are not very informed, are you? Having read only 4 or 5 messages out of several hundred "crumbs" is hardly a solid basis for dismissing them, like you seem to categorically do. An informed opinion, not only about this but every other topic, requires a bit more effort.

I have read them all. Even the ones missing for the database sets. Does that make me more informed.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

My opinion: Because the research itself is important. Q is making people look into things for themselves and come to their own conclusions

Yes and all those conclusion are based on subjective interpretation of information. Whats gained by this and by whom and questions you should be asking instead of blindly following the pied piper

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

no cognitive dissonance. i dont trust Q, Q Group, NSA, Trump or you. but investigating his drops and proving the verified parts have been VERY eye opening.

If you dont trust Q. You really should be asking who Q is and what is Qs motive before jumping on the bandwagon. These are very important questions. As it stands many fall into one of two groups those that think Q is a Larp and those that think Q is the real deal. In my opinion it is both and we should working out who gains from this and who looses.

Whats really going on here..

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Even the ones missing for the database sets

what is missing? for or from? what database set?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

You left out the obvious explanation.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You left out the obvious explanation.

I dont have an obvious explantion. I tried to discuss this in the mega threads and got roasted like a white rabbit.

Q is complex and uses truth / lies and subjective interpretation. Something big is going on. We really should be trying to work out what. Instead of falling into one of two Q camps.!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I have never painted Q as a "truth teller". Wikileaks, sure, but never Q.

I am still open to the possibility that Q may be the biggest larper ever but that is actually not what matters the most to me personally. I value all the research done because of the crumbs, and I value that I and so many other people are now learning and waking up about things that we would have no clue about if it wasn't for the Q phenomena.

I think it is a wonderful thing to witness and I am hopeful that this learning process will contribute to make the world a better place for all of us. At least I hope it will make it a lot more difficult for the greedy, ruthless and evil people in power to get away with things like they have done in the past because people haven't been aware of what was happening.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Good reasoning!
It is just that you are reasoning from the premise that Hitler should by necessity have banged Eva, or Gretl to achieve making a baby. That disregards the fact that Adolf probably never ever banged Eva at all. Artificial insemination is a very old technique.....and would have been quite convenient to be used.

So, the potential is there.
Yet have not seen any corroborating evidence. Where are those Stasi / Soviet docs?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Thing that makes me think q is BS is every post criptic I hate it when posters do it on ATS and see no need for it.
Q just write what needs to be said and stop being so ruddy criptic.
Straight talking is much better and believable.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I think Q is nsa Q group.
Working at the behest of DJT who is the final harbinger of armageddon.
That's why they're saving Israel for last
Because Donald likes to go bigly

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Hello Chad.. S&F for a different take..

The internet hero “q” is using Sorcha Faal as a source

I really don't think you can make that statement. You don't know Q is using SF as a source at all. It is a connection you have made. Yet there is no evidence (apart from SF originally breaking out the story) to support your statement..

No one can say for sure if Q is using a 'made up' info by SF - or maybe the info is real. None of us know - we are not privy to such knowledge. We don't know who these people 'really' are..

The Q post about Merkel doesn't read to me that Q is saying she is Hitlers daughter. To me it reads that Q is saying she is a daughter of a member of the Hitler Youth.. Quite often when Q has posted, the posts are asked with questions, and not always, but sometimes the question is answered by the words below. Very early on in the Q saga, Q mentions that they allegedly have to post this way to stop being picked up by algorithms - not sure if I fully believe that though..

I followed and still follow the Q saga. Though I have more skeptical eyes these days, too many things have made alarm bells ring and I don't trust it.

Whilst some of what Q has said or predicted has happened - some has not. And what has happened like i.e. in Saudi Arabia - how can we be really sure that what happened there is any relation to this Q group and The Plan?

We don't. It is all constant speculation on our part as thats all we can do, without being given more info or hard evidence - and for me its starting to feel more and more like something is off.

The most important thing to remember is that even Q has said multiple times that the mix of truth/disinfo is necessary.

And how can we know what is truth and what is disinfo? Q cherry picks anon answers from the Chans and gives a little hint - that is all we get...

To be quite frank I don't trust any part of TPTB - and the Q saga just seems to good to be true.

Guess we'll all have to wait and see...

edit on 11-3-2018 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

If you are not sure if Q is a truth teller then you dont really have a clue what you are witnessing. Now it may be as Q says and be a great thing that is happening. But they may be very off the mark too. What we may be witnessing is a powershift for the worse. In my opinion its either one of the other.

Things are about to get a lot better or the poop is really about to hit the fan. I really think people need to be more critiical and work out what Qs motives are. There is change afoot in the world and to me it smells a bit fishy.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: carewemust

And repeating lies made up by Sorcha Faal.

It’s telling that you would defend this.

Thinking about your proof to debunk this. Was Angela born in Argentina? Yes she was an East German we know that. But Hitler lived quite a long life according to many sources. Are you relying upon the idea that Hitler and Eva died in the bunker?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I think Q is nsa Q group.
Working at the behest of DJT who is the final harbinger of armageddon.
That's why they're saving Israel for last
Because Donald likes to go bigly

In the last couple of months he has announced opening new miltary bases in Israel. Supporting Jerusalem as the capital. Pardoned a rabbit who bought in illegals.

and never a mention from Q about Zionism.

Going to thread it soon as I smell a fish

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: JustaBill

I just like cuddles....

Just mind my wandering hands.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Oh you missed it then. He mentioned Israel yesterday. He said they were saving them for last. Thought you'd get a kick out of that

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Whether or not it's one of Faal's hoaxes hardly matters when it's so obviously a BS claim on its own merits.

She was born 9 years after Hitler died and her haircuts are irrelevant. Her dad was a member of the Hitler Youth at a time when everyone had to participate. It would be stranger if he wasn't in the HY.

For the opposite to be true, Hitler would have to have children even though the Nazis themselves said he didn't (-1). Nothing suggests he had kids (-2). So...let's say he did and the birth was kept a secret even though being a father would have increased his status (-3). Angela would have been born in 45/46 and kept hidden away for 9 years (-4). When she went to school as '9' she would have been 18 (-5). At 21 she would have been 30. Her passport would say DoB 1956 when she was obviously older (-6). Her father led a well-documented life (-7). Merkel's life has been studied closely (-8). Short haircuts are the commonest styles amongst older women (-9). Godwin's Law (-10).

I think whoever was writing this claim got very complacent and didn't do a quick background check. Instead of sandbagging Q, it seems perfectly reasonable to dismiss this one as garbage.

You are missing out on hitlers sperm was frozen and Nazis used this to create Merkel

Well that’s what it said in that thread, blatantly wrong but conspiracy theories are like that these days

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Oh you missed it then. He mentioned Israel yesterday. He said they were saving them for last. Thought you'd get a kick out of that

As I said before. Q is either an Zionist operation or Israel is the keystone. Did see the post .. Thank you

:-)
edit on 11-3-2018 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I dont have an obvious explantion.

QAnon is the magician's beautiful assistant.

I tried to discuss this in the mega threads and got roasted like a white rabbit.

It is all about "controlling the narrative." Atheists do not discuss the implications of transubstantiation.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join