It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The internet hero “q” is using Sorcha Faal as a source

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
We will see, won't we?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Why on Earth would he link to Sorcha Faal if his entire persona is based around having exclusive inside knowledge? I know you've benefitted majorly from posting the tripe Q claims to know Dashen but come on.... really there's a better reply to make.
edit on 11-3-2018 by Southern Guardian because: spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

honestly, when i read that drop about der Führer Merkel i loudly exclaimed NO ####ing WAY!
and i dont honestly believe it is true. but neither do i believe (yet) that Q scorchaad the conspiracy community

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Ok, great! Now you have clearly proven for the world to see that Q is fake. Right? That was your ultimate goal correct? Now that you have your proof there should be no reason for you to follow or comment in the other thread and you can leave those individuals alone so they can continue having the fun they are having. Returning to the Q thread after this proof would reflect your desire to disrupt rather than debate. Job well done!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I believe this is called cognitive dissonance.

As it stands you can’t have both.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JustaBill

If Q was a phony wouldn't you want to know? Or would you just want to blissfully follow anything he says?.
I'm not sure tbh but the op has every right to point out Q's failings.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

no cognitive dissonance. i dont trust Q, Q Group, NSA, Trump or you. but investigating his drops and proving the verified parts have been VERY eye opening.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

That’s rather fascist of you...

Pretty sure I’m allowed to post where I like as long as it’s within the T&C’s.

edit on 11/3/18 by Chadwickus because: We to I.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

If Q was a phony wouldn't you want to know? Or would you just want to blissfully follow anything he says?.
I'm not sure tbh but the op has every right to point out Q's failings.

I don't believe in Q. I also don't believe in disrupting individuals who are having fun doing what they are doing. Having followed the Q thread from the beginning, almost all of them have stated it could be a larp, but had fun doing it anyway. Did he actually prove Q is fake or are they just having fun and enjoying the possibility it could be real. So, he seems to have proven Q is fake. Good on him. Now would you agree, with this kind of proof, there is no need to bother the other folks having fun?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Whether or not it's one of Faal's hoaxes hardly matters when it's so obviously a BS claim on its own merits.

She was born 9 years after Hitler died and her haircuts are irrelevant. Her dad was a member of the Hitler Youth at a time when everyone had to participate. It would be stranger if he wasn't in the HY.

For the opposite to be true, Hitler would have to have children even though the Nazis themselves said he didn't (-1). Nothing suggests he had kids (-2). So...let's say he did and the birth was kept a secret even though being a father would have increased his status (-3). Angela would have been born in 45/46 and kept hidden away for 9 years (-4). When she went to school as '9' she would have been 18 (-5). At 21 she would have been 30. Her passport would say DoB 1956 when she was obviously older (-6). Her father led a well-documented life (-7). Merkel's life has been studied closely (-8). Short haircuts are the commonest styles amongst older women (-9). Godwin's Law (-10).

I think whoever was writing this claim got very complacent and didn't do a quick background check. Instead of sandbagging Q, it seems perfectly reasonable to dismiss this one as garbage.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Very fascist of you.

Nice buzz word, but no effect. I see you didn't like being put on the spot about returning to the other thread. You're my new hero for great detective work proving Q is fake. Let them have fun or return and disrupt. Balls in your court. Your move hero!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

It’s an echo chamber over there, no one actually cares that q is caught in a lie.

And yes it is a nice buzz word, thrown about way too much but when you try to control what people say...it could be apt.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Indeed, it is utter garbage.

I wonder if I hadn’t said anything, it would become q gospel.

Ahh who am I kidding, it still will be!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Don't have time to read the whole thread the op linked but...

The thread was not tagged as "hoax" (which happens with all threads sourced by sorcha fall) and on the first page, the article linked within by a different member was alleged to be sorcha fall. The op of the thread said there were many other sources.

Just sayin. But yeah sorcha fail is a huge annoyance.
edit on 11-3-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

It’s an echo chamber over there, no one actually cares that q is caught in a lie.

And yes it is a nice buzz word, thrown about way too much but when you try to control what people say...it could be apt.

Indeed, usually used when the user has nothing else to respond with. Since you seemed to have put this Q thing to bed why return? What else is there for you to do? Your work is done right? Being on a forum where mods can block things they think inappropriate, it's a shame you think they are fascist. I would think you would respect their choices.

edit on 3 11 2018 by JustaBill because: changed thing to think

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustaBill

Very fascist of you.

Nice buzz word, but no effect. I see you didn't like being put on the spot about returning to the other thread. You're my new hero for great detective work proving Q is fake. Let them have fun or return and disrupt. Balls in your court. Your move hero!

You sound like you need a cuddle.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: JustaBill

Very fascist of you.

You sound like you need a cuddle.

No, but thanks for the offer. I appreciate you being concerned for my well being though. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I just like cuddles....

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I think I'd prefer the world to have more of a narrative dynamic. Heroic characters leaking all the nefarious plans and bad guys always being caught. It's kinda Marvel universe and easy to see why it's attractive as a sort of escapism.

Sorcha's many, many grand stories have leaked out and get passed like the Olympic flame.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I’d hazard a guess that it’s due to being authored before ATS introduced the policy to hoax all Sorcha threads.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join