It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
Thanks Tiger, the 2 oposing thumbs part made a lot of sense.

I found hope in the part discussing 15 species livng together! The Ormus/Manna/Philosopht's stone also filled in some gaps for me.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

You are a wealth of information and much appreciated for you insight. Look forward to a thread from you on probably Rats.
Best wishes to you in all your endeavors. Many supporters here

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I interpret this as follows.

3 Booms have a double meaning private/public

Private. Activation of United States Marine Corp (as in prior Q post).

Enemies domestic, not foreign. US.

nhanon - can you post this or something like it, to verify that there will be 3 public booms as well as 3 private?

Also, will we be given to know who the USMC will target, after the takedown has taken place?

Lastly, is magic square decoding useful for certain posts and if so, which ones?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
tigertatzen I tried to pm you. Not sure if it worked. I may need a tutorial on this site at some point so that I can be of more use, I am glad I grew up the way I did though. The way people use technology so carelessly nowadays, I feel like it really ruins them as people.. just in my opinion of course...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: WhatTheory

Hmm. Looks like a few indictments are about to see the light of day. Btw 18k is not just 18k people. 1 indictment could count for several people. We are probably talking about the double amount of people getting indicted all over the US.

It would be nice to start seeing some of the indictments in the light.
The USMC could also be involved with some covert actions that we will not notice. I doubt the entire USMC will be activated.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Dilley has indicated that retired old marines have been called back to duty even even after 20 years out of the service

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: nhanon

Dilley has indicated that retired old marines have been called back to duty even even after 20 years out of the service

It should be noted that a family member (Marine) is stationed at the White House for security. # is real.

Take it for what it's worth.
edit on 17-3-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I read this as all #3's on Q's list will go boom but i'm not the expert I'm more of a researcher who digs for facts and makes connections. May dox myself by saying i'm working with a group of anons to build a timeline of from late 1800's to today to link all the groups and money that lead to wwi and wwii to today's players.
It is important to understand history of these shadow groups that leads to the plan in place today to control the world.
I do lurk on the 8's but my personality as an adventure doesn't fit well with 8chan but I have no choice but to expand options due to censorship killing a few good safer research boards. Fair warning I follow light forces as well as far fetched as that sounds some have very good intel.
FBI #3 FBI 1 and 2 gone
DOJ #3
State Dept #3?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Anons on Infinity mentioned that marines are now allowed to make arrests because of a new Trump EO. Did the missing EO ever surfaced publicly?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Q post 14 seems relevant to today's latest Q drop:

This post has a lot of good info I think is related to today's post 955.
In particular:

What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies?

So perhaps the (3) means the same in today's post.

Will the Marines start something with the 3 letter agencies?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nhanon

President Trump signed an Executive Order in October 2017 that enabled the recall of Retired Service members.
www.lawfareblog.com...

The groundwork has already been laid for what's to come.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Anons on Infinity mentioned that marines are now allowed to make arrests because of a new Trump EO. Did the missing EO ever surfaced publicly?

I must have missed that there is a missing EO.
How would anyone know that an EO is missing?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Mueller is a marine. Just throwing it in here for the /ourguy crowd. Adding Mattis and Kelly makes it (3).

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

So glad you found it intriguing. There is an enormous amount of related material on that site and on gaia.com. Someone else mentioned Stillness In the Storm a number of pages back and that is also a treasure trove of all kinds of things related...they also follow Q.

It is exciting to think of our reality expanding in such significant ways within our lifetimes here. All of the work we're doing here is pushing us along a more direct trajectory toward such a shift, by lighting up the darkness and causing humanity to stand up and ask for what is rightfully ours to be handed over.

All we need is to tip the balance enough; just stop working against each other and perpetuating the division they so carefully have nurtured and cultivated, and want something positive to happen. Because of Q, and POTUS, and all of the brave unsung heroes, and concerted efforts like our little community here, the balance is tipping at a dizzying rate.

Bye Phoenicia! Can't say it's been real. Can't really say it's been fun, either. But it's about to get glorious

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

No, I'm just an anon. I'm just like ATS members in this thread. I'm have no special connections. I'm just researching and helping where i can. I've been waiting for 30+yrs for a chance to help end the corruption and evil that has taken control of this planet for 6000 years. Bloodlines give them no special power. It's belief and money that lets them control. Its rituals and money that keeps the outer rings in fear and their desire for power over whats right.
Do you know how much land the queen of England owns. They think their bloodlines give them right to rule
She could end poverty a suffer on this plan with hear wealth. Instead she seeks power and control over the peasants or what they call us "cattle"

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Comey sealed his fate. If we hear from Comey again it'll be under Grand Jury testimony.

Comey gives us Lynch. Lynch gives us O.

Unless someone suicides someone in the chain first.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

I must have missed that there is a missing EO.
How would anyone know that an EO is missing?

The early EO's skipped a number.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Are we jumping to conclusions that USMC is the Marine Corps?

Could USMC also mean US Military Court?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Hmm. Looks like a few indictments are about to see the light of day. Btw 18k is not just 18k people. 1 indictment could count for several people. We are probably talking about the double amount of people getting indicted all over the US.

I would like to see a lot of Cali's governance structure fall. As long as they've had one party rule out there, the corruption has had a chance to dig in deep. Absolute power and all that ...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
q953

Not a reply to WhatTheory

edit: because of the couple glasses mentioned at the end actually forgot to use 'quote'..click on WhatTheory link

This was posted 8 pages ago and during my late catch up trying to go thru info no one replied or tried to interpret this post. Has focus been lost? Was it missed? I admit to not being a good researcher and because of the coding largely go off the hints of those who are more aware and informed than I.

What is the Biden/China. i will take a look. But where is everyone? The chats have been interesting still??

Admtting now to having a couple glasses of courage. Also i am asking how invested are we if we ignores drops.? As before, maybe it was just missed.

edit on 17-3-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join