It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
In the news this week 3/16: Reported that on 1/12, Swarm Technologies launched 4 satellites without approval
Swarm tech is a splinter g00G/app1e startup

Looks like Q related stuff

its first four SpaceBee satellites aboard an Indian-built PSLV rocket in January. This was a snub to the FCC, which had dismissed the company's application a month before.
This five-employee startup (currently in stealth mode) is currently working on a system that will enable a space-based Internet of Things communication

Text
More info :
these satellites are 1/4 the size of the smallest approved. they can not be tracked.

How do 5 ppl with virtually no funding illegally get these things up in space. What is the true purpose. Im not buying vhf communications based on their size 10 cm x 10 cm x 2.8 cm. Antennas need to be efficient enough work over these great distances with the limited power. You simply can not design an efficient vhf antenna in 10x 10 cm. Now if we push the frequency up to the 3 GHz and above I would say its possible to build an array with enough gain.

Considering G00g involvement and their plans to control 5G I think we can look better understand what they are
5G

The millimeter wave systems are designed for 20 gigabit peak downloads.[10] Their estimated median bandwidth is 3.5 gigabits. The estimated median bandwidth for the band of 3.5 GHz-4.2 GHz with additional MIMO antennas is 490 megabits.[ In mid-band frequencies, the modeled 5G speed is very similar to the 4G LTE speed, assuming the same bandwidth and antenna configuration

edit on 17-3-2018 by nhanon because: added info

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Q is already here.

Yes but at one time or other he will have to post on *Chan

and link here as proof then the rest of the board will believe

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

I defer to those more militarily knowledgeable than I on "activation", although it sounds like a typically military term to use.
edit on 17-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Heinz ketchup. That's who Kerry married. Biden and Heinz get a multi-billion deal with a major Chinese bank. Let me reiterate "multi-billion" .

edit on 17-3-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Q took an original image off CTBS_Stream. CTBS_stream was taken down for FLA related stuff. I will not post what. I'm sure he watches major research boards like this one. It's my guess.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: WhatTheory

I defer to those moe militarily knowledgeable than I on "activation", although it sounds like a typically military term to use.

Q to asks "why so many general's surrounding Trump? Trump is insulated. Trust Sessions. Who fired McCabe? Not Trump!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

edit on 17-3-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: carewemust

Did Trump declare a state of emergency?

On December 21, 2017 he did.

President Donald Trump cracked down Thursday on individuals and groups that his administration deems to be perpetrators or enablers of human rights abuses and corruption, the first action under a broad sanctions law passed a year ago.

Source: www.politico.com...

It's so broad that the implications flew right over the MSM's head. Plus, it was signed 4 days before Christmas. This Executive Order was discussed extensively here on ATS though... in the 2nd Q thread.

And also referenced/linked-to in Q post #399, dtd 12/21/2017.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thank you

It must have been before the latest drop because i spent hours catching up from 163 page. Lots kept me from following today as well.

Hate disrupting with questions but have to post another one.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Q is already here.

Yes but at one time or other he will have to post on *Chan

and link here as proof then the rest of the board will believe

I like the "Jesus" approach better. No need to bend over backwards to snag/convince cynics.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Thank you. I enjoy reading your posts as well!!

As much as I am able to understand and convey, I am certain there's at least that much more that I have not learned, and there are enormous gaps in my memory. But some of it is like a soul memory. I can't explain it other than that.

I believe everyone will get their memories back in the end. Everything will become crystal clear. A connection that has been cut off will be restored.

What do you think we will be capable of once that happens? There are so many possibilities!!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nhanon

Dilley has indicated that retired old marines have been called back to duty even even after 20 years out of the service

...and Mueller is one of them.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

In the news this week 3/16: Reported that on 1/12, Swarm Technologies launched 4 satellites without approval
Swarm tech is a splinter g00G/app1e startup

Looks like Q related stuff

its first four SpaceBee satellites aboard an Indian-built PSLV rocket in January. This was a snub to the FCC, which had dismissed the company's application a month before.
This five-employee startup (currently in stealth mode) is currently working on a system that will enable a space-based Internet of Things communication

Text
More info :
these satellites are 1/4 the size of the smallest approved. they can not be tracked.

How do 5 ppl with virtually no funding illegally get these things up in space. What is the true purpose. Im not buying vhf communications based on their size 10 cm x 10 cm x 2.8 cm. Antennas need to be efficient enough work over these great distances with the limited power. You simply can not design an efficient vhf antenna in 10x 10 cm. Now if we push the frequency up to the 3 GHz and above I would say its possible to build an array with enough gain.

Considering G00g involvement and their plans to control 5G I think we can look better understand what they are
5G

The millimeter wave systems are designed for 20 gigabit peak downloads.[10] Their estimated median bandwidth is 3.5 gigabits. The estimated median bandwidth for the band of 3.5 GHz-4.2 GHz with additional MIMO antennas is 490 megabits.[ In mid-band frequencies, the modeled 5G speed is very similar to the 4G LTE speed, assuming the same bandwidth and antenna configuration

I read about this too. Mighty suspicious. The article seems to hint towards the possibility that many little satellite packages like this could have been launched with other payloads and might have been missed...

t.co...

An unauthorized launch would also call into question the ability of secondary satellite ‘ride-share’ companies and foreign launch providers to comply with U.S. space regulations.

Interesting for certain.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is a very interesting tweet. Guy claims Comey and others at the FBI tried to pin excessive force charges against him and his team after returning home from Benghazi. I wish he would start singing like a canary. He probably knows all the dirt that happened over there.

twitter

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Believe me, it's been a loooong day here. Kiddo was up earlier than normal (he's like the vampire in the coffin who sits up as soon as the sun goes down only he does it as soon as the clock hits 6am); then we had a ton of stuff to do; then kiddo hit his head hard on the basement floor and about 2 hours or so later started complaining of a headache; then we were at the urgent care ...

Now, I am exhausted and all along trying to keep tabs on this?

Not doing a good job.

It may have actually been you who mentioned the Biden / China thing first. I don't know. My head is spinning.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
McCabe was in bed with the Russians too. Figures. I hope he brings down the whole house of cards.

For years James Comey and Robert Mueller, as FBI directors, knew Andrew McCabe maintained problematic contacts with Russian officials including organized crime figures yet did little to investigate the now-FBI deputy director’s relationships even after other agents caught McCabe tampering in Russian-linked cases, FBI sources said.

And while both Comey and Mueller have used the unlimited resources of the United States government to try and tie President Donald Trump to Russia, the former FBI chiefs largely ignored McCabe’s associations with Russian mobsters and a Putin-linked billionaire under federal investigation by their own Bureau.

Comey and Muller ignored McCabes ties to the Russian crime figures

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
thehill.com...

Mueller gives Trump's legal team questions for potential interview: report BY MAX GREENWOOD - 03/1

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Trillium

Q took an original image off CTBS_Stream. CTBS_stream was taken down for FLA related stuff. I will not post what. I'm sure he watches major research boards like this one. It's my guess.

He will soooom went the time is right for the max effect of the storm

Timing is super certical

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
USMC 3 Is stationed in Okinawa.

There are 3 active USMC divisions in the U.S.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Yes, yes. Soul memory. You don't know where they came from but they are there. Mine come in the form of dreams prior to the event. Sometimes just a knowing that comes true. This can't be emphasized enough. Think it happens to most people but they fail to realize or they are not open to it. It seems you have to be able to not be boxed in and spirit, or whatever, knows and allows info to flow.

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join