It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

The mood in DC tonight trying to to get something, anything into the record to distract from BOOM!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I bet they will fabricate FAKE NEWS that some ANONYMOUS person has seen in the NON-EXISTANT McCabe Memos.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Those eyes!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

In the context of State Secrets, "Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency."

So, if, say, the CIA was going to be taken on, how would Military Intelligence use the State Secrets act to take on and bring down a rogue department of the government?

This has actually been brought up more than once by Q.

The smartsheet lists this as the SC decision which established that the president has authority to form military tribunals:

Hamdan v. Rumsfeld Case Brief
Criminal Law & Criminal Procedure • Add Comment

Summary of Hamdan v. Rumsfeld

Citation: 548 U.S. 557 (2006)

4lawschool.com

The more detailed answer from the spreadsheet in regards to how State Secrets applies his here:

"This is due to several reasons:
1) the likelihood the act shall result in loss-of-life and/or harm to US servicemembers and/or US Gov property (installations, ships, aircraft),
2) the act could compromise Def Dept regs mandating the conducting of no more than six operational theaters of war at any given time,
3) the information's source indicates a clear violation of security clearance protocols, and thus violates National Security.

In case 3, Homeland Sec Act, and Patriot Act, and Military Commissions Act(s) mandate the violator(s) loss of Constitutional Rights, and confirms the violator as an enemy agent provacateur, now subject to the UCMJ. (Uniformed Code of Military Justice)"

3^

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Q is already here.

Yes but at one time or other he will have to post on *Chan

and link here as proof then the rest of the board will believe

I like the "Jesus" approach better. No need to bend over backwards to snag/convince cynics.

This has nothing to do with cynics
It's all on the timing he does keep saying it

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
McCabe was in bed with the Russians too. Figures. I hope he brings down the whole house of cards.

For years James Comey and Robert Mueller, as FBI directors, knew Andrew McCabe maintained problematic contacts with Russian officials including organized crime figures yet did little to investigate the now-FBI deputy director’s relationships even after other agents caught McCabe tampering in Russian-linked cases, FBI sources said.

And while both Comey and Mueller have used the unlimited resources of the United States government to try and tie President Donald Trump to Russia, the former FBI chiefs largely ignored McCabe’s associations with Russian mobsters and a Putin-linked billionaire under federal investigation by their own Bureau.

Comey and Muller ignored McCabes ties to the Russian crime figures

This just gets crazier and crazier. If McCabe is effectively a Russian agent how in the heck is the media going to ignore that.

The guy leading the Russia investigation on trump works for Russians and comey knew it!

I mean this just seems too good to be true.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Probably just a coincidence BUT:

Military convoys from North Carolina hit southern highways

One of the Marine divisions is in North Carolina. Hmmmm.......

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

You should never apologize for what you have to say or how much space it takes up on here. I am always amazed by your insight and look forward to seeing your name in any thread. just to see what you have to say. If I may I did have one thought that crossed my mind when reading that. In stories the evil manipulate the good into believing they are doing something heroic for an agenda. Are those of us that carried out the duties just as bad as the puppeteers even though we thought what we were doing was right? I've punished myself for a decade and the universe continues to show me in the strangest ways that all is not forgotten. So I am not sure who is to blame.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The mood in DC tonight trying to to get something, anything into the record to distract from BOOM!

is boom donald's pet name for stormy daniels? >_>

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

edit on 17-3-2018 by Aallanon because: off topic

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I don't know if he was a Russian agent heck at the juncture anything is possible.

There is more. Looks like Strzok and Page were not the only two texting their loathing of President Trump. This ties into Q referencing about an assassination plot. Looks like an high ranking FBI member has come forward and spilled the beans. I hope the OIG has caught wind of this. I wouldn't put anything past these flesh eating monsters.

FBI Official: FBI Agents Threatened Physical Harm to President Trump In Missing FBI Texts & Other “Frightening” Communications

A high-ranking FBI official confirms a number of the missing 50,000 FBI text messages — as well as other text and email messages among FBI brass — reportedly discussed initiating physical harm to President Donald Trump.

“This is dangerous territory and all FBI text messages and personal phones should be examined,” the official said. “It would reveal some frightening conversations.” Did FBI brass discuss the assassination of President Donald Trump? If not, what was the nature of the threats against the president from inside the alleged premiere law enforcement agency in the United States?

link[ editby]edit on 6pm317America/ChicagoSat, 17 Mar 2018 23:02:59 -0500023112018-03-17T23:02:59-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Interesting panel discussion.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

No wonder McCabe stepped down less than 24 hours after his boss (Christopher Wray) saw the preliminary I.G. report findings in January. Jeff Sessions is giving a relatively weak reason why McCabe was fired this week. Smells like a plea-deal was made to enable McCabe to sing like a bird.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

That high ranking FBI official could the head of FBI Counter-Intelligence.
theconservativetreehouse.com...

Bill Priestap was Peter Strzok's direct boss, and is (reportedly) telling all he knows.
edit on 3/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

OH good catch. He had slipped out of my thoughts. Your probably right. I wanna say I am shocked but at this stage in the game nothing is surprising anymore. I guess they never thought she would lose so they were willing to go the distance to keep all this under the proverbial rug.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

This will not just go away ...Comey and that gang are probably having the shoulda coulda woulda's now but this cat is out of the bag big time, and there aint no amount of Russians going to put it back in .

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Dupe
edit on 17-3-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I love her. I watch her on youtube Fox news live channel. She tells it just like it is. We dodged a nuclear warhead Nov 8, 2016.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Wow.....what a read. Can't believe I missed this article when it originally came out. The Same Oligarch Mannafort gets in trouble knowing is McCabe's "friend"?

Wtf

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join