It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I know you don't believe me but Comey is DOA. What he has to say is irrelevant and what you are listening to in NSM is nose and distraction.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: carewemust

Comey will # bricks if he's compelled to testify again on the hill, under oath and in public, say just before the IG Report is released but immediately after his own book comes out and he makes the MSM circuit - but scheduled in advance, like NOW.

That really needs to happen and the Congressmen and Senators have spoken about this as a type of necessity in light of all new information.

Yes indeed.. It's been 10 months since Comey last testified. To be honest, I don't know what the "hot" items were at that time. This time, his questioning needs to be conducted by a Special Counsel. If Comey lies, he's indicted. Congress doesn't have authority to indict, and Comey knows it.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

He doesn't need to testify. He's done and let's pray his book will keep his family fed while he rots in GITMO.

They've kept a lid on the IG Report. He doesn't have access to that info.

It would represent a terrible bind and predicament for that request or whatever it's called to go out requiring him to give new testimony.

It would be a hanging in effect with a very long rope, and then the IG Report is released and out goes the floor beneath him.

It will happen I predict and lead to the kind of outcome, a criminal indictment, you describe, for both he and McCabe, &/or with McCabe singing and trying to throw Comey under the bus, which he's already indicated that he's prepared to do.

I don't think that they can just start arresting everyone or it will make Trump appear like a dictator.

There's a plan and I trust the plan, just pointing out a potential event in time which would need to be anticipated.

There's a trigger point in this whole thing, including the Russia saga and it's swift conclusion, which will move everything in a new direction in the public's eyes.

Comey's book will also reveal that he's a political hack and was/is fundamentally biased all along.

He's in deep #, but it needs to play out publically like a spectacle of sorts, which would involve his return to the hill prior to the IG Report's release.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Evening Q Lads and Lassies....hope you're all having a luckier day the McCabe....
As always i continue to be amazed, impressed and honored to share this journey with such a wonderful group of "lunatics"
There's no script for what's happening here, lol, and in fact I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe, WE are actually helping to write the script of the Future !

Without us there's no Q. There are eyes 5 eyes all over this joint. Trust the plan.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Comey sealed his fate. If we hear from Comey again it'll be under Grand Jury testimony.
edit on 17-3-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: carewemust

Comey will # bricks if he's compelled to testify again on the hill, under oath and in public, say just before the IG Report is released but immediately after his own book comes out and he makes the MSM circuit - but scheduled in advance, like NOW.

That really needs to happen and the Congressmen and Senators have spoken about this as a type of necessity in light of all new information.

Yes indeed.. It's been 10 months since Comey last testified. To be honest, I don't know what the "hot" items were at that time. This time, his questioning needs to be conducted by a Special Counsel. If Comey lies, he's indicted. Congress doesn't have authority to indict, and Comey knows it.

There's no reason though why he won't be required to do both things. He comes to the hill and lies his ass off in public and under oath, then the IG Report, then what you've just described.

The public however, needs to SEE and not be duped by Comey's book and book tour. It would be like a coup de grâce fait accompli. A public hanging, in effect, framed by the LAW.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Comey sealed his fate. If we hear from Comey again it'll be under Grand Jury testimony.

Comey gives us Lynch. Lynch gives us O.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Trust the plan.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Is it not interesting that for some reason this thread isn't being distorted by shills and detractors.

Why?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nhanon

ex CTBS_Stream & anon when Q was on 4. reporting for duty. A long time ATS lurker for over 8 years

OMG, here he is, a knight of the Q realm and a bridge from here to 8Chan as an Anon, just as prophecied!

WELCOME!

AnkhMorpork, Thank-you for hinting the importance of having NHAnon onboard. I don't know what CTBS_Stream is, but if you're honored and pleased, NHAnon must have excellent credentials.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Trust the plan.

Its more than a plan.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Is it not interesting that for some reason this thread isn't being distorted by shills and detractors.

Why?

Bullies only prey on the weak.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

As a private citizen, I don't think there's much at all that Congress can force Comey to physically do. Like Hillary's partners in crime (Sharon Mills...Huma Weiner) he could show up to the hearing, say "I ain't tellin yall nuthin!", then go back to his rabbit hole.

SPECIAL COUNSEL NOW.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ok, I'm back and catching up on the thread, but I wanted to get some thoughts out there.

For those who want to see how the Hivites seed the mass consciousness of humanity with their religious symbolism and suggestions, as I said this morning...this is an extremely complex subject that sounds unbelievable. Well, it sounds that way because they've purposely seeded humanity to dismiss it, by telling us everything they are doing, have done and plan to do, and suggesting to us that it was only a joke.

This is not a recent development; they've been ruling this planet since before recorded time. Every single thing they've done has been for a reason. And, just like any other religious zealots, their religion governs everything they do.

That is the thing people need to understand. As strongly as you feel that any of your religious beliefs are just and right and sacred, these people are no different. If anything, they are even more religious than any of you.

There are a lot of differences, of course. And like any religion, there are as I said, distortions. No one's beliefs within a specific ideology are identical. But the main difference common to them all is that they practice ritual Magic(k). Which is not what people think it is...and that's how they've been getting away with it all this time.

The symbols they use are almost entirely ones that they jacked from various different pagan cultures, including those associated with Christianity...or maybe it would be more accurate to say especially Christianity. After all, it was the Roman Catholic Church that facilitated the near obliteration of all of the ancient pagan practices...because those people were, and still are to this day, the ones who actually have the true knowledge of who and what we really are and our true relationship with the cosmos.

By taking those symbols and mirroring their energy, they maintain power over our consciousness and perpetuate the lie that is our reality. They essentially manipulate us through our subconscious brains into enslaving ourselves.

Here's the thing about the Magic they employ...because that is exactly what Magic is: illusion, and manipulation of perceived reality (they tell you this, by the way...David Copperfield, for example, has made a career out of telling you). Illusions only work if the target isn't aware of the illusion. And that is what they are terrified of. Because it's happening...and they can't stop it.

So familiarize yourselves with their symbols. There are pages upon pages here that provide examples of them. Know what they mean to these people, and understand that they are deadly serious about this. That they are religious zealots whose continued existence depends on all of their ritual requirements being fulfilled.

They have and they will kill people to make that happen. They ritually torture and murder people, terrify and enrage masses of people, because it rewards them with something more blissful than any orgasm, more addictive than any drug, more restorative than any vitamin or elixir, and more satisfying than any fine meal.

They eat human flesh and drink the blood and tears of their victims because all of it contains varying high, concentrated levels of what people are calling adrenochrome. They use it to remain young...that is not the only method, but I personally believe they actually prefer the violence and horror over technology.

Humans are simply stupid, worthless livestock to these people. And there are currently too many humans walking around for their liking right now. That's dangerous. Humans outnumber them vastly, and if we all come together, our sword will be a whole lot bigger than theirs.

It also satisfies their ritual requirements in exchange for that reward; which in turn reap even more power, privilege, success and abundance, reinforcing their belief that what they are doing is right, and just. That they deserve it, because of their twisted religion and their precious #ing bloodlines.

Once the target of their mirror Magic becomes aware of everyday symbolism meant to trick the subconscious, the spell is broken. If the illusion is consciously perceived, there is no more Magic...just as magicians and illusionists revealing their secrets is more of a letdown than a satisfaction. The illusion was the Magic.

However...two things:

* Do not confuse "Luciferian" with "satanist". They are not the same thing. "Satan" is a construct, the ultimate boogeyman. People do not like to think about this, but these people are the ones who wrote your modern religious texts. They distorted the truth, and used your own free will against you. That is a fact.

But because truth is always of the Light, it is recognizable through the lies at a soul level. All of us who are joining our lights together in this mission, at the soul level, believe in the same principles...regardless of what distortions we have been living under the illusion of.

That is why they try so hard to shut us down. Awakening turns on all the Lights. And the very best illusions are shrouded in shadow.

* Please observe my avatar background. It might appear at first glance that I fly one of their flags myself. I think everyone can agree that by now it should be clear that this is not the case.

That is because they appropriated what was originally a symbol of Light, power, protection, and alchemical manifestation. Magick. Which is not illusion, but very real and very much alive here. When we shine our individual lights in the same direction at once, no darkness can withstand the force of that blinding explosion of Light.

For every thing in existence, there is also a mirror of it. Duality is the nature of the cosmos, and is always present in our world. Be careful not to forget that just as the Hivites use these symbols to mirror, mock, deceive and enslave us, people like myself use them for the opposing force of Light. And...not to brag, but...in our hands, they are far more powerful, and no trickery is needed. Only truthful, positive intent.

I'll throw down some links in a bit. I just wanted to put some things out there while a had a little time to focus.

I'll get more stuff about the base three system too. However, the link I posted earlier has a lot of information. Transcripts that are not behind any pay wall.

Seriously, there is information that will blow your minds, but it does require a very open mind to blow. That is why the disclaimer about Wilcock. He is pretty roundly disliked around here. That is absolutely not accidental. In fact, as we get deeper into discussion about him and his insider sources, I fully expect traffic on this thread denouncing DW and everyone associated with him.

Finally, again in all seriousness, I'd encourage everyone to watch all of the episodes from season twelve of Ancient Aliens. They have been touching on some fairly astonishing things, and a lot of it directly correlates to information exchanged here on this subject matter. I watch them on YouTube but they've likely zeroed in on those accounts by now.

I know I say this a lot. But...everything really IS connected.

Apologies for the enormous post, but I didn't want to pepper the thread with a ton of smaller ones. Please forgive.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Why?

Ros, Stop tempting fate.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Q954

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

i dont usually like walls of text tiger.
but you made every word count

link   
q955

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

For there’ll be peace when you are done.

[John Perry Barlow]
[James Dolan]
[Aaron Schwartz]
[Adrian Lamo]
These 4 people all died under mysterious circumstances.
Were they all designated as wayward sons?

The [] signify a Kill Box.

I had thought of posting something related to the above but considered that 2, 3 and 4 had not yet happened. The saw Adrian Lamo and considered him # 2. Guess we will see if it plays out in the coming weeks. Glad someone you also see the connection

edit to correct numbering.
edit on 17-3-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

link   

Why?

Because we ignore them. Our goals and focus are higher priority than defending our views, Q, etc..

new topics

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join