It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Just someone trying to make a name for themselves or maybe a veiled threat. Maybe she knows something since she met with JA.

It's possible it was deliberate. I like Pamela Anderson because she is a very smart cookie. Sorry for jumping the gun on that one.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
The guilty scream the loudest. They are all throwing hissy fits. Brennan, Holder, Comey Rage After McCabe Fired; Veiled Threats And Temper Tantrums Fly

I freaking love it! Watching these people squirm gives me a semi.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The guilty scream the loudest. They are all throwing hissy fits. Brennan, Holder, Comey Rage After McCabe Fired; Veiled Threats And Temper Tantrums Fly

A better title for that article is "Next up in the batters box".

You know everyone from the Obama Administration is going to claim they are innocent. Even when they withhold info to the FISC Court and scheme of ways to talk with the judge so as he doesn't get recused from the case.

Honestly, the Justice Department of the Obama Administration makes me long for the days of Janet Reno and Deporting Elian Gonzalez and torching the Branch Davidians. She's seems an angel compared to the crap the last Administration has pulled.
edit on 17-3-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Most likely a veiled threat.
No coincidences.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Haha McCabe is throwing Comey under the bus by blabbing his mouth to everybody who pays for an interview. Holy Sh!t this is perfect. McCabe just proved Comey is a liar. McCabe just made life tough for Comey and the special counsel

Following his termination late Friday night, former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe declared that he was “singled out” after “unrelenting” attacks by President Trump and critics. McCabe’s objections are less than credible, given the virtually unprecedented recommendation of career officials to fire the one-time acting FBI director.

However, McCabe may have rectified his “singled out” status with his long statement criticizing his termination: In the middle of it is a line that could be viewed as incriminating fired FBI director James Comey, not just in leaking sensitive information but also in lying to Congress.

McCabe is accused of misleading investigators about allegedly giving information to a former Wall Street Journal reporter about the investigation of Hillary Clinton and the Clinton family’s charitable foundation. McCabe asserts in his post-firing statement that he not only had authority to “share” that information to the media but did so with the knowledge of “the director.” The FBI director at the time was Comey.

“I chose to share with a reporter through my public affairs officer and a legal counselor,” McCabe stated. “As deputy director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter.”

If the “interaction” means leaking the information, then McCabe’s statement would seem to directly contradict statements Comey made in a May 2017 congressional hearing. Asked if he had “ever been an anonymous source in news reports about matters relating to the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation” or whether he had “ever authorized someone else at the FBI to be an anonymous source in news reports about the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation,” Comey replied “never” and “no.”

When does a bird sing? It wasn't unintentional that he posted that.
edit on 17-3-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Interesting. Was that part of Strzok "Insurance Policy?" McCabe says his Russia probe work sparked smear campaign before firing

During an hourlong conversation, McCabe declined to comment or elaborate on the accusations against him. He also declined to allege any direct undue influence by President Donald Trump or Attorney General Jeff Sessions on the investigation into Russian electoral meddling, which is now helmed by Mueller. But he recalled making what he described as significant moves to bolster the investigation during the tumultuous six weeks between Sessions’ recusal and the May 2017 appointment of Mueller, a former FBI chief who helped McCabe rise through the Justice Department ranks.

McCabe said that when he was tapped as acting FBI director after Trump fired James Comey on May 9, 2017, he also learned that “I might not be in the position for a long time.”

“I literally walked into the building every day expecting that I would be removed from my position before the end of the day,” he added. “And if that happened, I didn’t want anyone to be able to just walk away from the work that we had done” on the Russia investigation.

One step McCabe said he took then: pressing Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein for a special counsel. Another step: briefing congressional leaders in both parties, who get highly classified briefings as the so-called Gang of Eight, about what he was doing.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That prayer *is* my life.

The only person you can control is yourself and the only outcomes you can affect are the ones you play a direct role in. All else you must leave in His hands. Once you understand and accept this, it is much, much easier to be happy.

It's a good prayer by Reinhold Niebuhr.

Btw, if anyone is looking for a deep philosophical study, I recommend "The Nature and Destiny of Man" by Niebuhr. It will expand your mind and thinking.

archive.org...

It's as if they were so much smarter and knowledgeable than us from the late 1800's up to the early 1940's.

I think that if "WE" wish to own the emerging narrative that we need to go back and incorporate and fully "grok" these ideas, while working to come to power in every sphere of influence and station in life.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Wow. I just realized something. McCabe fired on St. Patrick's day weekend. Oh the irony.

Well played Trump, well played.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Strzok & Page are, most likely, already cooperating.

As is the FBI Head of Counterintelligence, BILL PRIESTRAP.
www.thegatewaypundit.com... roat/

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The picture is Crystal clear now and these people are so #ing STUPID. Q wasn't kidding. And they ruled us. What does that make us? I've been trying to explain it to my wife for years. Guess how effective I've been.
edit on 17-3-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

ex CTBS_Stream & anon when Q was on 4. reporting for duty. A long time ATS lurker for over 8 years

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Comey will # bricks if he's compelled to testify again on the hill, under oath and in public, say just before the IG Report is released but immediately after his own book comes out and he makes the MSM circuit - but scheduled in advance, like NOW.

That really needs to happen and the Congressmen and Senators have spoken about this as a type of necessity in light of all new information.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: nhanon

ex CTBS_Stream & anon when Q was on 4. reporting for duty. A long time ATS lurker for over 8 years

Welcome. Why you all named Anon? You all related or something?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

He doesn't need to testify. He's done and let's pray his book will keep his family fed while he rots in GITMO.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Welcome aboard, nhanon.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What's needed is for the joining/merging of the 5 current investigations into Obama, Lynch, Holder, Comey, Hillary, C.Foundation, etc, under a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR with 25 attorney assistants, 500 staff, and a HUGE budget.

Unlike Mueller, there is not much need for HUNTING for crimes. The big ones are already known. It's just a matter of building criminal cases against the many many former/current federal employees... and civilian Mainstream Media partners.

Merge, coordinate, plan the assault, and then BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOOOOOM!!!!

BTW.. The House Intelligence Committee didn't get repsonses to the 10-question letter, from some top Obama officials. Some of them have "gone dark" according to HIC Chairman Devin Nunes.
Ref: bigleaguepolitics.com...

edit on 3/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Good Evening Q Lads and Lassies....hope you're all having a luckier day the McCabe....
As always i continue to be amazed, impressed and honored to share this journey with such a wonderful group of "lunatics"
There's no script for what's happening here, lol, and in fact I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe, WE are actually helping to write the script of the Future !

If time travel, alternative realities, different dimensions, etc. are actually possible, Why Not ? What I can't figure out is if "The Past represents the Future" what does that mean ???? We can SEE in real time, that a shift of Power is taking place and we can SEE that the light is being shined on the cockroaches that plaque humanity. If nothing else I hope that we provide support for the brave people on the front lines. On those days we feel discouraged, impatient, insecure, afraid and alone....REMEMBER....being "Human" is more of an advantage then disadvantage. even though it means some of this darkness will change us. Where We Go One, We Go All....

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

OMG, here he is, a knight of the Q realm and a bridge from here to 8Chan as an Anon, just as prophecied!

WELCOME!

P.S. Can you please ask Q on 8 Chan if Comey will be summoned to re-testify under oath and in public immediately after the release of his book but just before the release of the IG Report?

The Senators and Congressman have suggested previously that this might be a neccessity if/as any new information comes to light.

Right about NOW might be the time to schedule that deposition, before Comey starts making the rounds on the MSM.

Would you have the ability to get in there and get this question before Q and the Anons.

It makes perfect sense, imho.

How can he not be compelled to come back to answer more questions?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I know you don't believe me but Comey is DOA. What he has to say is irrelevant and what you are listening to in NSM is nose and distraction.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I know you don't believe me but Comey is DOA. What he has to say is irrelevant and what you are listening to in NSM is nose and distraction.

new topics

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join