It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Maybe, but we'll always be anonymous just the same.

If any mention of any of this ever is made it will simply be referred to as some kind of internet phenomena.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

What is the difference between martial law and a national emergency?

What was Trump's EO?

Why is this relevant? Who controls the courts?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Are we jumping to conclusions that USMC is the Marine Corps?

Could USMC also mean US Military Court?

Nobody is jumping to conclusions. Nothing has been concluded.

Just throwing out possibilities. Your suggestion is also possible. Nobody here will really know until it goes down.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nhanon

I worry that my husband's company my end up on that list and we'll be adversely affected, but I've not seen any hint of it surfacing anywhere and I'm not going to bring it out here for obvious reasons.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
Love it.

McCabe fired.
" After an extensive and fair investigation and according to Department of justice procedure..."

Idiots continue fading away.. while drowning still grasping to "But trumps fat... derr"

McCabe has been offered a job that would enable him to keep his full pension.

That's one way of protesting Andrew McCabe's firing as deputy FBI director, roughly a day before he was set to retire: At least one Democratic congressman has offered McCabe a temporary job so he can get full retirement benefits — and McCabe appears to be considering.

Rep. Mark Pocan (D-Wis.) announced Saturday afternoon that he has offered McCabe a job to work on election security in his office, “so that he can reach the needed length of service” to retire.

Since McCabe will need at least $500,000 to defend himself (like Flynn needed) after the Special Prosecutor indicts him, the pension will come in handy.

edit on 3/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

There was talk that Biden / China was related to a deal that happened for Biden's son right after Biden took a trip to China.

It was earlier in this thread.

Sorry, I've been pre-occupied today with real life and not able to follow as closely as I need to.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Mueller is a Marine. Trust the plan.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

edit on 17-3-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

My bad wording WhatTheory! Primarily because I jumped to conclusion of Marine Corps but on second reading saw the alternatie possibility.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

What was Trump's EO?

Perhaps it's the October 2017 E.O. that I referenced on the prior page.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
USMC 3 Is stationed in Okinawa.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did Trump declare a state of emergency? Who controls the courts? Why are there so many sealed indictments?

Think state secrets. Why is this relevant and/or useful?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

dilley believes Mueller was activated before being named special council. He has 3 high level sources confirming USMC activation - older out of duty patriots from a time when trust and duty meant something. Once a marine always a marine. This makes sense to me Mueller is dirty but wants to save his skin and right the wrongs. Has someone posted the latest dilley intel drop? I'm not going to link 8chan here or a twitter link that leads to 8. If i find a clean version i will link

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

yes back in dec 2017

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

My bad wording WhatTheory! Primarily because I jumped to conclusion of Marine Corps but on second reading saw the alternatie possibility.

No need for all that.
We are all trying to make sense of what is going on.

I really liked your idea of US Military Courts. That's a real good interpretation.
Are military courts "activated"?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: nhanon
a reply to: Rosinitiate

yes back in dec 2017

So who controls the courts? Military? Why is this relevant? What is state secrets, how is it useful? How many people are under sealed indictments?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nhanon
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Dilley has indicated that retired old marines have been called back to duty even even after 20 years out of the service

That makes sense. Shows that Dilly's intel was good and the message that he received sounded like classic Q, strangely.

I hope they are being put in to replace Obama holdovers or Obama's secret army.

I can see Trump and Q taking all the birds down with one stone.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So this kid is everywhere right now. Who created Cambridge Analytica.

www.theguardian.com...

The first time I met Christopher Wylie, he didn’t yet have pink hair. That comes later. As does his mission to rewind time. To put the genie back in the bottle.

By the time I met him in person, I’d already been talking to him on a daily basis for hours at a time. On the phone, he was clever, funny, bitchy, profound, intellectually ravenous, compelling. A master storyteller. A politicker. A data science nerd.

Two months later, when he arrived in London from Canada, he was all those things in the flesh. And yet the flesh was impossibly young. He was 27 then (he’s 28 now), a fact that has always seemed glaringly at odds with what he has done. He may have played a pivotal role in the momentous political upheavals of 2016. At the very least, he played a consequential role. At 24, he came up with an idea that led to the foundation of a company called Cambridge Analytica, a data analytics firm that went on to claim a major role in the Leave campaign for Britain’s EU membership referendum, and later became a key figure in digital operations during Donald Trump’s election campaign.

This is going to be pushed everywhere. The Russians etc.

The thing is I find it hilarious. That Bannon had the insight to use their own game against them and win. Because we all know damn well Facebonk and Gurgle and Twatter were all using these tactics forever.

They let this kid develop an app that stole elections?? Lol.

I'm not a Bannon fan, was not a Trump fan but I'm quietly watching and hoping what is promised here is true.

I just have to wonder if they aren't going for an even bigger piece of pie. Pretty hard to do when all major platforms are censoring you.

You then have to resort to other tactics.

If these tactics crush the bad guys, on both sides, I am as happy as ever, especially for all our little ones growing up in this world.

Eyes wide open.

P.S. Tiger I love that website you linked earlier, got caught up on the newest episodes I hadn't read yet. It is fully amazing how many different fronts collide here!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
On a similar vein, a telecomms company I worked with had an ex-marine take over as CEO, a few years ago.

Charismatic character! In the first meeting I had with him he said "F*ck" 25 times... but I digress!

I have been wondering for a few weeks whether other ex-marines have been deliberately "placed" in controlling positions in some key companies as a backup in case black hats try to derail this movement by crashing some services that Joe public takes for granted, like the internet.

I believe that is a viable threat which they would need to execute before a tipping point of red-pilled public is reached. Their aim would be to get the "Un-pilled" public to demand we stop because their lives are being affected.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Joe Biden took his son Hunter on official trip to China – ten days before communist regime's bank signed deal with private equity firm Biden jnr runs with John Kerry's son, book reveals

All below from Daily Mail

• Joe Biden's son Hunter opened a private equity firm with the step-son of Sen. John Kerry

Kerry and Biden were colleagues in the Senate for deaces

Hunter flew to China with his father aboard Air Force Two when the deal got made

The state-owned Bank of China made a deal with the younger Biden's Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC

Kerry and Chris Heinz run the $2.4 billion private equity firm The deal is explored in a new book by the author of 'Clinton Cash'

The deal was finalized within days of the visit

Hunter Biden started a private equity fund along with Chris Heinz, the stepson of Sen. John Kerry.

Don't know. Just another example of connections to people who have inside info and grow rich with their so called "Public Service"

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join