It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yep you know how those pesky double standards work right? Twitter is lighting up over it. No turning back now better buckle up.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

FBI Official: FBI Agents Threatened Physical Harm to President Trump In Missing FBI Texts & Other “Frightening” Communications

“This is much larger than just texts between two FBI agents.”

A high-ranking FBI official confirms a number of the missing 50,000 FBI text messages — as well as other text and email messages among FBI brass — reportedly discussed initiating physical harm to President Donald Trump.

The FBI official urged the U.S. Department of Homeland Security — which oversees the U.S. Secret Service — to launch an investigation of the Justice Department, the FBI and all text messages missing and otherwise that threatened the President.

“This is dangerous territory and all FBI text messages and personal phones should be examined,” the official said. “It would reveal some frightening conversations.”

Did FBI brass discuss the assassination of President Donald Trump?

truepundit.com...

twitter.com...

Even that tweet was tengentially referenced as a "threat" in CNN's reporting..

edit on 18-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I think the last part of message #586 refers to Church Leaders. I don't think any one in government is "who we trust". But then again, that's a government-related post, So maybe Q is implying that our trust in the DOJ/FBI is misplaced.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It would apply to law enforcement and government officials as much as to clergy.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I was checking out Flynn's twitter feed...

This tweet from Oct.2016 caught my eye..

Boom!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jennyxgenius

Just remember that we're not supposed to make any efforts or attempts to try to dox Q.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Just remember that we're not supposed to make any efforts or attempts to try to dox Q.

What do you mean by dox?

His feed is worth reading ... this is a man who has been publically speaking the truth for years.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Dox means to reveal the identity of a person, often an unwanted thing when people are operating anonymously.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Dox means to reveal the identity of a person, often an unwanted thing when people are operating anonymously.

I didn't realize that was an issue in this case.
I'm just following breadcrumbs ...wherever they may lead . isn't that the goal of all of this?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Thank you Jenny. That was really interesting. I see you are a new member, Welcome!!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
lol, you guys think flynn is q?

interesting

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: carewemust

It would apply to law enforcement and government officials as much as to clergy.

Then I'd say we need a list of Whom TO Trust. It can't be that long, lol.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

interesting

I found his old tweets to be very relevant and was recommending his twitter feed.
that's all...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jennyxgenius
I found his old tweets to be very relevant and was recommending his twitter feed.
that's all...

no worries, i thought the jump straight to DON'T DOX Q was both unwarranted and interestingly funny.

i'm also a skeptic/heckler so don't worry too much about my opinion either way

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

interesting

To answer your question....No.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
To answer your question....No.

well SOMEBODY obviously does

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: jennyxgenius

interesting

that's all...

I'm sorry jennyxgenius, for my misinterpretation and misunderstanding. I thought by pointing to Flynn with the Boom! comment that it was suggesting that he might be Q, because it's known that Q or one of the Q reps who makes the drops is military intelligence, and all involved know that we're not supposed to try to reveal Q's indentity.

You did nothing wrong at all, whatsoever.

WELCOME!

We need all the help we can get.

And that is interesting.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
New Q posts

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

ID: Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 90d3e8 705183
Panic mode.
Enjoy the show.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5f0f27 705264
Why are trips allowed?
Whitelist.
Q

Indeed...

Hilldog trips Whitelisted??

Hmmm, why?
edit on 18-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

I think that 957 is a reference to Clinton's trip to India, implying that she's on some special "Whitelist" which will permit travel.

qanonposts.com...

We did find it odd that the security guards surrounding Hillary always seemed to have an eye on her, and not outwardly scanning for threats. It seemed odd.

This I think validates our suspicions.

Does anyone know what Whitelist means and is anyone familiar with the TV series "Blacklist" and might there be any contextual relevancy?

I wish we could send someone in who's willing to post questions to Q on 8 Chan. Eventually we'd get a reply, an ATS inspired Q drop. Contact. If anyone deserves to get a nod that our following is followed, it would be us and our readership and that then would be an extraordinary and appropriate addition to this thread given it's underlying intent.

I'm hoping that our newest anon will offer to serve as that bridge to 8Chan or that one among us who's familiar with the Chans will get in there on our behalf.

It would be glorious and it would give the anti-Q leftist sycophantic naysayers, skeptics and hecklers something to really ponder over ie: are they but the court jester in the midst of an actual court of the Q roundtable. LOL!

edit on 18-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join