It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
For those of you with QWiki Logons, I have added a page you may find useful in interpreting Q Posts:

Q Post Language translation

This covers things like how to interpret colons, square brackets, space, Q signatures, special characters, etc.

Obviously, feel free to add to or correct it!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
For those of you with QWiki Logons, I have added a page you may find useful in interpreting Q Posts:

Q Post Language translation

This covers things like how to interpret colons, square brackets, space, Q signatures, special characters, etc.

Obviously, feel free to add to or correct it!

Outstanding work!

Add:
Will add internal links to existing pages ...
edit on 18-3-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I may need a tutorial on this site at some point so that I can be of more use

a reply to: DogfacedEngineer, newbies in general and everybody else who doesn't know how to do certain things on ATS like posting pictures, videos and links or quoting correctly, etc.

DontTreadOnMe made a very useful Index of Important ATS Threads. The part you are probably most curious about right now is this part:

Images, Avatars, Background Images, Signatures, Media - just scroll down until you see it.

I suggest bookmarking the index as it is a great shortcut to answering most of your questions about how to do things here on ATS!

edit on 18-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That sounds very much like a fake quote. I doubt he would have openly said anything like this! Behind closed doors and off the record maybe. If we spread obviously fake or unverifiable news, quotes, etc. we are no better than the MSM and it will come back to bite us in our collective asses as people will have a hard time taking us serious!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Many people see Mueller as being on Trumps team. I really don't see that or anything that indicates that.

To me, he has always been the last resort of the opposition. Appointed by RR, he is given unlimited money and resources to investigate whatever the hell he wants. Looks like a "don't care how its done, find something, anything and bring down Trump" operation to me.

The only thing that indicates that he might be a white hat is the meeting he had with Trump after the election. That very well could have been just a meeting for the director Job due to his supposedly stellar reputation and DC establishment snakes telling newly elected Trump "you should consider Mueller" (trying to install their guy back at the FBI)

His team is stuffed with Hillary & Obama people. He is very close with Comey. He has deep ties with deep state people. He's done nothing that indicates it is anything other than a witch hunt to try and bring Trump and Co down with anything possible, fabricated or real. He will keep the investigation open as long as possible to provide fodder for Trumps opposition, provides endless speculation for the MSM to hammer on with fake Russia collusion and other shady things to paint Trump with.

Q hasn't mentioned Mueller one time that I can recall.

I would feel better about it if Q could work a "FTM" into a post. (FauxTrustMueller)

Also, welcome to all the new people. Glad to have you all with us.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Mainstream news outlets say that Bandar bin Khalid al Saud passed away recently. No mention of suicide. But then there are websites claiming he committed suicide. However, these reports look fake, for some reason. No idea what to make of this.

Saudi Prince Bin Khalid commits suicide at London Airport

Saudi Prince,Bandar bin Khalid bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, committed suicide on Monday, March 12, London International Airport, confirms the Royal Court in a statement. The prince’s motive for suicide has been British officials’ harsh efforts to deport him from UK, as reported by the Saudi media sources. A traumatic footage of the incident has been circulating on social media showing the Saudi Prince jumping off the airport balcony:

Second Source: MSN

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: 40CalTone
Love it.

McCabe fired.
" After an extensive and fair investigation and according to Department of justice procedure..."

Idiots continue fading away.. while drowning still grasping to "But trumps fat... derr"

McCabe has been offered a job that would enable him to keep his full pension.

That's one way of protesting Andrew McCabe's firing as deputy FBI director, roughly a day before he was set to retire: At least one Democratic congressman has offered McCabe a temporary job so he can get full retirement benefits — and McCabe appears to be considering.

Rep. Mark Pocan (D-Wis.) announced Saturday afternoon that he has offered McCabe a job to work on election security in his office, “so that he can reach the needed length of service” to retire.

Since McCabe will need at least $500,000 to defend himself (like Flynn needed) after the Special Prosecutor indicts him, the pension will come in handy.

McCabes pension is within the Federal Government so this is where he needs to make up the shortfall to meet the time in service. Rep Pocan can hire him but the approval still has to go through the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) for Federal Employment. www.opm.gov...

There are a number of Standard and Optional Forms that could be used for potential Federal Employment by Pocan but approval for the federal employment would still have to go through OPM. Without this approval, McCabe is just working for a salary. Pocan is grandstanding.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
No idea if this factors in to the grand scheme of things:

Argentinian Government admits missing Submarine was spying on Falkland Islands

ARA San Juan disappeared with 44 crew members on board in November 2017 Argentina's Navy has always claimed it was carrying out training exercises But government now says it was ordered to the Falkland Islands to identify 'ships and aircraft'

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
One Anons opinion (not sure about this though):

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
ETA: nvm wrong prince with very similar name but not the same . Prince Bandar Bin Khaled Al-Faisal NOT Prince,Bandar bin Khalid bin Abdulaziz Al Saud

Sorry!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Another Anons opinion.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: carewemust

The picture is Crystal clear now and these people are so #ing STUPID. Q wasn't kidding. And they ruled us. What does that make us? I've been trying to explain it to my wife for years. Guess how effective I've been.

How did you become a conspiracy theorist? I keep wondering what makes us different from "regular" people. Was it an experience we had? Growing up in a conspiracy family? Are we wired differently?

I've been a conspiracy-minded person since I was eight years old. I read vampire comic books (Dark shadows?), watched all the scary movies, and bought a lot of UFO books. I even had a glow-in-the-dark Frankenstein poster in my bedroom.

My family has always been aware of strange forces in the world. My dad saw a UFO land on his neighbor's farm back in the early 60s so we all grew up believing in UFOs.

Reading JFK books in the early 90s is what started me down the path of government conspiracies.

None of my friends believe the things I do. My best friend and I cannot discuss politics because she was a huge Hillary fan and I supported Trump. She believes the official story on every event. It's very hard to not start spouting off about all my theories but I understand it would be overwhelming for her and I care about our friendship.

I am curious to know how everyone on this thread became involved in conspiracies or how they just felt something was "not right" about our world.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I had an abusive step-father who was obsessed with religion. I struggled with understanding why someone so strong in his faith could be the way that he was. As I got older I got very curious about all religions and began reading.

The tipping point for whatever reason though was the invasion of Iraq in 2003. The storyline given just didn't make sense to me. As I began looking into that I stumbled across ATS in 2004 and realized I wasn't alone. I've been a member ever since (using a different account).

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Since you mention Argentina I am just slotting this in as I am not sure it has been mentioned here before:

During a 45-minute speech, Argentine President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner claimed that in 2010 a former Obama administration official asked Argentina to “provide the Islamic Republic of Iran with nuclear fuel” under the control of the International Atomic Energy Agency

According to Kirchner, Gary Samone, who was the White House Coordinator for Arms Control and Weapons of Mass Destruction at the time, visited Argentina in the hopes of convincing them to provide reactor fuel. When the Argentine Minister of Foreign Affairs asked for the request in writing, they never heard from Samone again.

Argentinian President Claims Former Obama Official Asked The Country To Provide Iran With Nuclear Fuel

The article is from Oct 2015

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

fascinating. Let's just say I've had way too many moments where stuff pops in my head i should not know in the last year or 2

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join