It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parkland Students to President Trump: Stay ‘Far Away’ From Us

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Nyiah

I see someone still ignoring that glaring case of Russian xenophobia.

I wonder why.

Because it's not an example of it. Russian government meddling = bad. Russian people = a-ok folks. Most people understand the difference & Xenophobia does not apply -- with you being the exception, it seems.

Racists always have their justifications.

Not sure if you're pretending to be an idiot or just are. It is the government not the entire people that are being investigated.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: donnydeevil

Not sure if you're pretending to be an idiot or just are. It is the government not the entire people that are being investigated.

Tell that to 13 Russian nationals that just got publically lynched.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I am also looking into left wing, since it is for a paper and comparing the two.

Better include Occupy Wall Street,Black Lives Matter,Black Panthers,La Raza, Weather Underground, and Antifa.

I will when they blow up buildings, shoot up schools or do any kind of extreme violence. By the way just because something irks you, it does not make them a terrorist organization.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil

I am also looking into left wing, since it is for a paper and comparing the two.

Better include Occupy Wall Street,Black Lives Matter,Black Panthers,La Raza, Weather Underground, and Antifa.

I will when they blow up buildings, shoot up schools or do any kind of extreme violence. By the way just because something irks you, it does not make them a terrorist organization.

Someone's missed the last 9 years.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

So, we can't despise & shred shifty political maneuvers because people are ... doing those maneuvers, therefore xenophobia?

Dude's right, either you're pretending to be dumb, or just are tonight.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

And don't ignore this guy.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So you are. Just wondering.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Being in Florida, I can tell all of you right now that this anti-constitutional sentiment and aggression and hostility towards Trump and the second amendment are limited to the locality affected.

I was working the paintball field today like I do every Saturday. We must of had at least 30 kids under 12 playing today with their parents, teenage siblings, and other 150 or so adults. There is a guy who shoots on his own property adjacent to the field. He was going at it for a good two hours today, with a variety of calibers based on the differences in rapport . Not a single person seemed to have flinched or even registered it. Most of the groups I helped did not even ask what it was (cuz they likely already know) and nobody was leaving the facility because of it.

Paintballing, and shooting practice and happy smiling children having fun, along US 301 in rural Florida. Just another day in paradise.

link   
a reply to: murphy22

Because when I was in "school", I was taught respect for, The POTUS...

Respect can only be earned.

You were brainwashed into obedience.

Yet you’re the same people who talk bloviate about “State Worship” and “Academic Indoctrination” in modern education...
Back to the drawing board for you guys. And be quick about it!

link   
a reply to: Nyiah

True some people are pretending to be dumb.

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

www.merriam-webster.com...

Who knew Russian wasn't a race.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: Abysha
white identitarians

That's a new one. I guess calling white people racists doesn't cut the mustard any more.

Well a whole lot of you self-identify as "white identitarians". Liberals didn't make that label up.
edit on 17-2-2018 by Abysha because: claryfyngingngngnging.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: RazorV66
More misinformed idiots that are being led down the path of no return by the hysterical Liberal retards.

Did you miss where Trump went Full Retard on them? Blaming the victims for not doing enough when they did in fact expel, report & have a committed therapist involved? Cops weren't exactly unacquainted with this kid. For the last time, people involved did all the right things, and yet the moronic president we have has the audacity to say they didn't do enough to prevent anything. TOTALLY avoided mentioning the FBI dropped the ball big-time here, since following up was THEIR responsibility.
And you think they're idiots for wanting that level of Completely Retarded to not come around while they're picking up the pieces still? I beg to differ, Razor.

Nice fairytale.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
could you quote exactly what he said? I seemed to have missed it. His exact words, nothing paraphrased.

a reply to: Abysha
The kid was a white Cuban, and your a white Assyrian. Does any of it really matter?? More than half the Earth is white spread across all continents. Even the Japanese, Chinese, and Koreans are mostly white.
edit on 2-17-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
The kid was a white Cuban, and your a white Assyrian. Does any of it really matter?? More than half the Earth is white spread across all continents. Even the Japanese, Chinese, and Koreans are mostly white.

Wow... Assyrian? Great guess; did you have to research my name or was it because of my pantheon or did you already know that? Either way, close enough... and for realsies, good guess.

But "does any of it really matter"? Yes it does. When a person that makes it matter by talking about how much it matters and then shooting people.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

he kids just want him not to show up at their school and they aren't of voting age. They've been through a lot. I don't think your flippant tone reflects that.

The problems with that, and there are so many IS.

Schools are gun free zones dictated by law.

Cruz broke that LAW.

Cruz passed the background check as dictated by law.

Going around shooting people to begin with is already against the law.

So.

The only person to blame is Cruz.

And I do believe he is sitting in custody awaiting trial.

As it should be.

No one else pulled that trigger that day.

I think his defense needs to blame the gun should work well as a defense. It worked in california with the Shooting of Kathryn Steinle. They blamed the handgun for the murder and let José Zárate go free for the murder. People are no longer responsible for their actions we blame guns,alcohol,cars or even police for actions of people. In society today everyone's a victim and no one is responsible for their actions.

A round was fired from a gun in his possession, which ricocheted off the concrete pier and hit the victim. You'd need to prove he had some extremely impressive marksman skills, to claim that as "murder".... He was convicted of being a felon in possession of a firearm.

More to the point though... how does that case in anyway shape or form, even relate to the crime Cruz carried out?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have a good memory, you commented on my Assyrian new year thread, remember? IIR though, law enforcement has downplayed any connection the shooter had to the group that tried to claim him. A group that had like give or take ten people as members.

Do you have any testimony on file (the internet I mean) of the shooter himself making these claims???

CBS News
Law enforcement in Tallahassee, Florida, said they had no record of Cruz being part of the organization.
Leon County law enforcement sources told the Tallahassee Democrat they could not find any information linking Cruz to ROF. "We are still doing some work but we have no known ties between the ROF, Jordan Jereb or the Broward shooter," Sheriff's Office spokesman Lt. Grady Jordan told the Tallahassee Democrat. The sheriff's office has arrested Jereb at least four times since January 2014 and has been monitoring ROF's membership.

Tallahassee Democrat
Jereb did not answer repeated phone calls following law enforcement officials saying they found little to lead them to believe Cruz was connected to the organization which has a scant following of around a dozen members.

In a profanity-laced post hours later on a social media site, an account bearing Jereb's name said the whole thing was a "legit misunderstanding," ...

a reply to: Subaeruginosa
In fact the case in reference from California fits the legal definition of Felony Murder. But you know, sanctuary state and all. A person died as a result of his comission of a felony crime, thus felony murder. The crime he committed was being a felon in possession of a firearm.

In any case, none of that has much bearing on this topic, and as per my own statement, the rest of Florida is not standing behind this anti-constitutional irrational hostility towards the President.
edit on 2-17-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Don't forget By Any Means Necessary.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Yea, we know who's team you're batting for.

K~

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Idk how this is Trumps fault. I agree with him on the things he said about mental health. Mental health in America needs to be improved. Just throwing pills at people is not working. If one pill isn't working, they give you a higher dose. If the higher dose isn't working then they switch pills. It's like the psychiatrists are just playing a guessing game and don't really know what they are doing. There have been study's that concluded that the positive effects of anti depressants are just placebo and might actual cause more harm than good. I think therapy is good because it tries to get at the root cause of mental illness rather than covering up symptoms like drugs do. It's not a complete answer in solving Americas mental health crisis.

The FBI should have done something but it's not like they can throw the guy in jail for life. So what are they going to do, lock him up for a couple of years? When he gets out, then what?

The elephant in the room is that divorced parents or a bad relationship with parents puts someone more at risk to not develop properly and cause behavior issues down the line. I really hate to say it because I am sure that there are plenty of fantastic people on this website that grew up with a single parent or bad family situations. There are also plenty people out there with great families that turned out to be real pos's. On average, a good family structure is better in developing children into law abiding citizens.

In all of these mass shootings, the shooter is on psychiatric drugs, comes from a broken family, or both. I can't think of any mass shootings where the shooter didn't have either of these things. Single parent and broken families due to low pay and high stress continue to rise. Drugs perceptions keep going up and up. There is no reason to believe that these mass shootings and other crazy s is going to stop. It's only going to get worse. Our society as a whole is sick. A symptom of that sickness is mass shootings. Banning guns would be like I said before with the psychiatric drugs, covering up a symptom rather than treating the root cause.

I really hope I didn't offend anyone with this post but I think think it's the truth. Getting back to a more family oriented society would go a long way in making things better. It's a complex issue dealing with a number things. It's starts with improving things economically for the middle class to make it easier to raise a family. Both parents working high stress jobs and having no money left after paying the bills isn't exactly living the dream. As long as that's the case, people aren't going to plan on having families.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Great memory, indeed! Wow, super impressed.

As far as this shooter in this thread, just read his direct comments in social media. As I mentioned earlier, white nationalist outlets (like Breitbart, etc) built up the whole connection to an organization because everybody knew it was false from the beginning and now they can just say "see, nothing here" once it became questionable.

His racism can be ascertained directly from his own words. "I hate jews, ni**ers, immigrants" speaks for itself. He also spoke in chat rooms about killing Mexicans and keeping black folks chained and cutting their necks.

But sure, let's stare at the original, obvious straw man (the group who claimed him then backtracked) so we can ignore his own words.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join