It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parkland Students to President Trump: Stay ‘Far Away’ From Us

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha
I don't do social media outside ATS, so unfortunately these comments he allegedly posted are unknown to me. Are their screenshots or existing posts with his name attached? Could it be he was just an asshole racist? Lots of Koreans hate 'n-word's too. Some Arabs would also claim to hate Jews because of Israel.

Saying those things does not mean he claimed to be a white nationalist, or was interested in joining a white crusade to purify the state. It only means he was a jackass racist.

You see what you did right? You basically equated general racism with being a white nationalist. Honestly I believe you even did it unwittingly. Like you did not realize you were making that a connection by default.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Misguided anger. Trump has absolutely nothing to do with the shooting. He's shown support. He's been to the hospital. Still not enough for people.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis
Misguided anger. Trump has absolutely nothing to do with the shooting. He's shown support. He's been to the hospital. Still not enough for people.

Not?

Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses

Is it misguided idol worshipping or is there another Trump you are talking about?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: donnydeevil

Parkland Students to President Trump: Stay ‘Far Away’ From Us

I don't blame the kids, because, well, garbage in and garbage out, and I have no doubt this is coming from their parents... and it just makes them sound as petty and childish as their parents. If they have any concrete ideas for improvement, then a visit from Trump is the perfect time to present their concerns and their ideas and their requests and their suggestions and anything else practical and productive that they have with the whole nation watching.

However, they have no right whatsoever to tell Trump where to go or where not to go -- and let's be real, it doesn't matter what Trump did or didn't do, someone's going to bitch about it. Nor do they have the right to deny others who would appreciate it the opportunity to a visit from their president. It's not rocket science. These kids have a right to stay away from him. They have no right to tell him not to come.

But, here's the real kicker to me: Trump has been exposing the criminal corruption within the FBI for all to see... and he has been attacked viciously for it -- by the same people blaming him now. This kid was reported to the FBI at least twice that we know of and the FBI dropped the ball at least twice, as did the administrators at his school who refused to report him to proper authorities to avoid the so-called "school to prison pipeline." (And this kid ain't the first mass murderer the FBI let "slip" by... Remember the Boston Marathon killers and their FBI handler? Or the reports to the FBI about the Orlando nightclub killer?) But somehow this is Trump's fault?

All the laws in the world won't do squat if law enforcement does not -- will not -- do their jobs. If the folks filling these kids' heads with nonsense really wanted to fix the problems, they would take another good hard look at what Trump has been uncovering about our very corrupt FBI and its "priorities" and reconsider who the real problem is and has been.

And all of the above is assuming that the FBI just "dropped the ball" and didn't actually aid and abet him in order to take the heat off themselves... yes, a false flag event. Who better to exploit than a kid all alone in the world with serious mental/emotional issues??? At this point, no one can convince me that at least some within the FBI wouldn't stoop to that level.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Actually I didn't vote for Trump. I don't even like him. However, it's getting old to see liberals blaming him for everything. Like I said. He's not responsible for the shooting.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
People are actually in here insulting the young survivors of this shooting for not being fans of Trump. Wow.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis

Not?

Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses

Is it misguided idol worshipping or is there another Trump you are talking about?

Did he legally obtain the assault weapon?

The blame lies at the system the child grew up in, his family system failed him, his school system failed him, his social system failed him, the psychiatric system failed and law enforcement failed, then he failed.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xenon129

Thanks for your well thought-out opinion piece concerning these mass shootings in our country. It's a combination of issues that are failing our children. Let's hope there are more sensible concerned citizens like you who care more about beginning to really identify the causes and solutions instead of arguing for political points.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Ursushorribilis

Perhaps, rather than go to a hospital and visit gun-related victims, he could show much better and positive support by not promoting the 'carry and conceal' of guns nationwide. Then again, $30 million of contributions to his campaign from the NRA goes a long way in helping him ignore the victims.

www.independent.co.uk... html
edit on 18/2/18 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

In todays society you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. I guess you're just damned.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

How has he ignored the victims?
Also, "conceal and carry"? Irrelevant.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Ursushorribilis:

How has he ignored the victims?

I'll give you this one, he hasn't ignored them, he's insulted them with his support for 'carry and conceal', and taking $30 million of the NRA's money.

Also, "conceal and carry"? Irrelevant.

If you cannot see the danger in 'carry and conceal', then there is something wrong with you. Bear in mind that all the gun rampages started off with carry and conceal.
edit on 18/2/18 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

So what responsibility does the shooter take in this? He is the sole one responsible. Not guns. Not mental health. Not Trump.

You are just using this an excuse to bash Trump.

With this failed logic. Our founding fathers are responsible because they ensured our gun rights. Heck, let's blame everyone but the shooter.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

And what are you even referring to with conceal and carry?
Conceal and carry licenses are only issued for handguns. So your point isn't even relevant.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Those kids are outright idiots.

Your calling traumatized victims of a mass shooting idiots?

Real classy.

And trump is a draft dodging coward.

edit on 18-2-2018 by Arandomstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Arandomstranger

Have we confirmed if the shooting was actually real yet?

Read up on the Smith mundt act.

I have to call fake news on any shooting, or media hyped attempt to change laws.

Until this change Obama made is addressed, you might as well shut off all media.

edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: added2

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Tell those students to stop whinging. Do some reading and educate themselves before pointing the fingers of blame.

Trending on amazon atm Beyond a Pale Horse!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You say that as if its a bad thing. I dont know about Trump and if he was a draft dodger but I will say this. You have to be a special kind of idiot to sign up to war thats main objective is to make money for rich people.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

You say that as if its a bad thing. I dont know about Trump and if he was a draft dodger but I will say this. You have to be a special kind of idiot to sign up to war thats main objective is to make money for rich people.

Its a bad thing because he used his money and wealth to dodge the war or the consequences of not signing up.
A option millions of Americans did not have.

I have absolutely NO issue with Americans who decided to go to prison than go to war. I would have done the same.
I have no problem with the vets who decided to go to the war rather than prison.

I have a problem with those who ran to Canada or used there money to dodge the consequences of either going to war or refusing the draft.
edit on 18-2-2018 by Arandomstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

ts a bad thing because he used his money and wealth to dodge the war or the consequences of not signing up. A option millions of Americans did not have. I have absolutely NO issue with Americans who decided to go to prison than go to war. I would have done the same. I have no problem with the vets who decided to go to the war rather than prison. I have a problem with those who ran to Canada or used there money to dodge the consequences of either going to war or refusing the draft.

Its not a bad thing. Use what ever means you have. If you have to go to prison. Go to prison. If you can leave the country. Leave. If you can pay your way out of the situation. Pay

Now I understand that is unfair and i agree with you. But that is not the fault of Trump. If I needed a heart transfer and had the money I would get one. That is some ways would be unfair because those without could not afford that.

So the problem that you are really defining at root. It wealth disparity. Those that can because they have and those that cannot because they are too poor.

So see it for what it is. You want to be in a world where things are more fair and equal. I would like that too.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join