It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
That dress Michelle Obama is wearing in the portrait just seems strange to me. Is there some sort of symbolism in it? Are these portraits actually sending a message to someone?

I can't think of any reason why they'd like to have their portraits painted this way. It feels so "off" to me.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: interupt42

What if STUPID = D.U.M.B???

maybe?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! [Next week] Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! We warned you. You are stupid Deep Underground Military Base. Can you sleep? We can help. Q

Honestly, I feel the stupid references a little weird or out of place I guess.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

"Our attack on big pharma came w/ a warning letter today.
Message received.
Response forthcoming.
Q"

I guess this is a response to the envelope.

Get your popcorn ready.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Did anyone ever get the RAW picture of the phone saying Trump should be shot, at SOTU? I'm not aware of any memes posted and going viral.

That was a pushed task for us?

I have just downloaded a HD copy of SOTU from BBC iPlayer.

It's 3.5gb but I've uploaded to dropbox so PM me if anyone wants to download it from there. Note that it consists of a large number of 46KB .M4S files, so should be relatively easy to investigate a small subset of files around the 21:46 mark.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Or Black Knight satellite which shadowed sputnik in 1957?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Has anyone posted this one yet?

>>351343 Coincidence the Matrix (movie) grew people as a crop, used for energy, and controlled their mind? Sound familiar? Wonder where they derived that idea from. Now comes the 'conspiracy' label. Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes. The end won't be for everyone. That choice, to know, will be yours. Q

It was a response to

controlling the crops, controls the people (sheep) (might be reaching, but throwing it out there)

Matrix here we come
edit on 42228America/ChicagoMon, 12 Feb 2018 14:42:06 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: WhatTheory
NEW Q739

I do my best to ignore the MSM. Who's currently screaming the loudest?

I thought it was a contest like that song:

Anything you can scream, I can scream louder!
I can scream anything louder than you ...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

VY = Very Young?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Message received.
Response forthcoming.
Q"

Get your popcorn ready.

Dear God...What's going to happen next? I want to close my eyes but I can't..

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
That dress Michelle Obama is wearing in the portrait just seems strange to me. Is there some sort of symbolism in it? Are these portraits actually sending a message to someone?

I can't think of any reason why they'd like to have their portraits painted this way. It feels so "off" to me.

Just be thankful the artist who did Obama's Portrait didn't do hers. Usually he paints woman of color decapitating white female heads! Source link with images

Though it may have been more accurate from what we are learning about the elite. I think I will prefer the blander portrait of Michelle.

Edit add: Perhaps there is more a message in their choice of artists?
edit on 2 12 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Perhaps we need to see the BIG Picture:

Hello, New York.

There's that theme of New York getting taken out by a Tidal Wave again. It's in the money code; it's carved in the pillars of buildings there.

Why does everyone see New York getting taken out by a Tidal Wave? Of all things, that is the least probable thing to happen to New York.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Didn't the idea of us being a crop come from Sumerians/Enki/Enlil? Various threads on ATS reference aliens playing with monkeys DNA to make them intelligent enough to mine gold, or that aliens see earth as a cattle farm to return to and consume. Think War of the Worlds.

Don't have time to dig out the links... search function is your friend.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Message received.
Response forthcoming.
Q"

There was a theme this weekend that was multilayered. If we just follow the theme and nothing else. The theme was, in the basic form, CIA controls big pharma, they are the top of the chain of command. Big pharma keeps us sick and hides true cures. CIA is taking hits from all sides. Theme then asks us to read into the headlines. Gov Budget allocates money for dealing with opioid addiction. CIA controls big pharma. Yesterday, Oxycontin maker purdue says:

"Effective Monday, February 12, 2018, our field sales organization will no longer be visiting your offices to engage you in discussions about our opioid products," Kwarcinski said in the letter, which was released to media outlets. "Requests for information about our opioid products will be handled through direct communication with the highly experienced health care professionals that comprise our Medical Affairs department."

Chain Of Command. Some folks have been working on this pill problem but with no success at all, what changed seemingly overnight?

Based on theme, we can see something shifted. Why would a pharma company stop selling pills that are an ATM (money they need to fight the lawsuits btw), and also serve to create a myriad of social problems? I read the CEO statement as "umm, we have a new boss..."

The challenge with all of this is it is all happening a lightning speed, the "rewards" folks are looking for are subtle, but powerful. The Q "letter" if we follow the theme may refer to an order, stop killing people, release the healing technologies you hide or else. If we follow the theme. I fully expect a flurry of "new cure for x" to be the cause celeb, it will be disguised as "decades long research finally blah blah."

People here should be on the lookout for changes, not just resignations, as the changes, even those as tiny as the opioid pill thing are important because they help fuel us.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You could also interpret a tidal wave hitting New York as a cleansing of mutated capitalism!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Perhaps we need to see the BIG Picture:

Hello, New York.

There's that theme of New York getting taken out by a Tidal Wave again. It's in the money code; it's carved in the pillars of buildings there.

Why does everyone see New York getting taken out by a Tidal Wave? Of all things, that is the least probable thing to happen to New York.

Likely related to money, wall street, banking etc., not actual wave. Symbol.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Message received.
Response forthcoming.
Q"

Get your popcorn ready.

Dear God...What's going to happen next? I want to close my eyes but I can't..

Given Q's established proximity to Trump, I would be damn scared if I thought there was any chance that "response" might involve me.

CynConcepts: Remember that the Obama's used to attend the church of racist hatemonger Jeremiah Wright. Obama halfheartedly refuted him during the 2008 election, after he became a political liability, but from what I heard they never really bothered to find another church after that.
edit on 12-2-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Which other allies were involved in the Korean war that brought about the north/south split? I know UK was involved too.

That would lead one to deduct that NK is wider than CIA? Maybe 5 eyes countries?

I hate to say this, but you're pretty much looking at just about any country that maintains a veneer of moral superiority about things.

*We* don't this or that ...

Well, they don't because NK does. It may be their private little laboratory.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Re: "These people are STUPID"

Trump calls US leaders 'stupid'

thehill.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

It was old enough to have lived past the tree's naturally reported span of years. Sometimes, a tree may just be a tree that's old and ready to fall over because it's dying.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Hmm looks like a warning shot to me. Hope everyone involved is okay. ABC7NY

Anthrax papers?

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join