It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: interupt42

Trust me if they were smart they’d still be laughing.

Ahh Yeeeaaaah, I'm going to go ahead and say that what I trust is that they are still laughing on the way to the bank.

Let me know when the real players go to jail such as the Clintons,Bush,Obamas,Soros,etc versus some lower level order takers in gov't that have resign with full benefits and with no jail or fines imposed on them.

These people are Aholes no doubt, but don't kid yourself thinking they are stupid since they have managed to get nearly 50% of the population to hate the other 50% of the population and vice versa by manipulating them to pick a political team so they can rob us blind.

Sorry but you can't call the manipulators stupid when they have manipulated the majority of the country for decades . If anything that leads to their downfall is their overconfidence on the American publics stupidity and their arrogance that made them not even care anymore about covering things up.

Have you been paying attention at all to the discussion regarding mind control and subversion techniques being used for decades on the American people? We've spoken at great length about this.

I'll agree that the cabal is not stupid. What they have been is complacent and smug in believing that their mind control, etc., was infallible. Now that they've been faced with the obvious fact that it is no longer effective, they're freaking out.

Calling an entire nation of human beings who have been subjected to psychological and physical manipulation stupid is like saying children who do what their parents tell them to do or face consequences are all stupid as well. The American public has been brainwashed. Period. All of us.

It does not matter how awake people consider themselves to be. They are still being mind controlled to a degree. As enlightened and aware as this group right here are, we are still being brainwashed in ways that we haven't even thought about. That is a fact.

Are there stupid Americans? You bet. There are idiots all over the planet. But the entirety of America has been subverted against their will for a very long time, and completely unaware of it, because they weren't ever given the whole truth by which to base their choices on.

Now we're being given the truth. And it's a slow process for several reasons...one being not overwhelming a subverted, clueless public with information that they will likely ignore or refuse to see because they cannot emotionally handle it all.

If, after all of the truth finally comes out into the light, America chooses to keep turning a blind eye then yes, I would say that stupidity would definitely be a factor. But right now there is still too much hidden from everyone.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Throughout History, "they" have been seen as an overwhelming force that cannot be conquered. In calling them STUPID over and over again, the public grows from feeling victim, to feeling they can actually stand up to and conquer these inbred idiots.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

originally posted by: texasgirl

So I know a few of us follow "B" on Twitter. Update...all but 2 tweets are deleted from account and the name "Bailey" has been added with a new profile pic that appears to be from a dressing room somewhere.

Anywho...the latest tweet that remains was from 7 hrs ago and it is a link to a Coldplay song that has great relevance.

Who is the "B" person? I've been hearing about this but don't know anything about her. Why is she relevant?

B seems to have an inside line on some topics and has been a resource for many when deciphering what Q posts mean. Some of the posts suggested a possible Intel connection based on what I saw come out and the timing.

Is there archive of his/her/its posts?

No idea. I never did but likely someone out there has.

I just got home and am catching up. So sorry if this has been posted. I forgot that I had this bookmarked, but B has a shtf backup board on the chans. Bs shtf back up board
It's not an archive of her tweets, but if anyone is interested, she might show up here.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Feb 7 2018 19:17:01
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: eb3537
>>297717
Kill box.
Q

Feb 7 2018 18:55:33
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: 647c68
You have so much more than you know.
SO MUCH!
Future proves past.
News unlocks map.
=
+
++
+++
RED OCTOBER.
IRON EAGLE.
[]
Q

So does anyone else think these Q messages might be about the Israeli jet shot down in Syria? (Or actually possibly in Israeli airspace with the shot fired from Syrian airspace) I keep reading information and in posts on different boards people with military experience referring to the jet being in a "kill box" because they - Syria and Iran seemed to have enticed the jet into a trap after deploying the (said to be Iranian) drone into Israeli airspace. I feel like this encounter is important, an Israeli jet has not been shot down since about 1985 and, though reporting in the incident is pretty consistent I'm not really sure what exactly happened, it seems murky to me...like the sort of incident that starts wars and is later found to be a false flag. There is a thread about it on these boards here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have read opinions that perhaps Iran was trying to also entice Israel to strike Russian targets in their retaliation which could great a big problem.

Red October of course could be a reference to the movie " the hunt for red October" but a later Q reference I think rules that out :

Feb 11 2018 15:23:50
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: ec346b
>>339453
Future news will highlight.
Note "The Hunt For" was dropped.
Details matter.
Q

So there is the cyber operation "Red October":

en.wikipedia.org...(malware)

Which was reported to originate from Russia.

Then there is this definition that it also refers to "The October Revolution" precursor to the Russian revolution :
en.wikipedia.org...(disambiguation)
en.wikipedia.org...

There is also this reference which is talking about Russian ultimatums to the US regarding Russia assisting Iran with their nuclear build up during the time of "Operation Iraqi Freedom" which ties Russia and Iran together in this definition.

www.israpundit.org...

Iron Eagle has has had a few definitions spoken about already but the movie was filmed in Israel with Israeli jets and pilots, at the time of the movie this fact was kept hidden as was Israeli policy at the time to keep operations and pilots identities secret.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.airliners.net...

I would think that would still be the case but by Iron Eagle 2 it is listed as an American/Israeli/ Canadian production:

en.wikipedia.org...

Then there is this reference to Iron Eagle from Wired magazine referring to it's sort of take on the "rotten tomato" of video awards for the military industrial complex.

www.wired.com...

Not sure if anything is related but Iron Eagle is also a reference to fighter jet... just something about it it and the timing of the Q releases in conjunction with the timing of the jet being shot down...other references to planes etc.

Here is another discussion about the incident with some ideas also with kill box being referenced, again. Both times kill box was used in my links it was not in reference with anything Q related. It seems to just be the proper military description for what happened in this incident. Beware before reading this one...some not nice racial discussion takes place:

vnnforum.com...

There are a lot of things which can be gleaned from Iron Eagle, Red October and kill box of course. I think that this incident has a lot going on behind the scenes as well. Israel doesn't just lose jets every day. The US is of course backing Israel:

www.theaustralian.com.au...

I'm not sure of course but feel like it might be significant. Proxies, Russia, Israel, Iran and Q ...oh my!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
News reported Vanessa Trump felt "ill" after opening the envelope.
How fast does Anthrx work?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Jeff Bell, longtime politician, died suddenly Saturday night. Cause of death unclear.

Bill Kristol, the conservative icon and founder of the Weekly Standard magazine who broke the news of Bell's death on Twitter, called him "a kind and generous man with an original mind, a fighting spirit, and a deep faith."

He was certainly friends with the "right" people.

He recently lost a Senate bid to Cory Booker, but his name goes all the way back to Nixon.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I'll agree that the cabal is not stupid. What they have been is complacent and smug

That is all I have been saying. I see it childish and inaccurate to try to act like they are Stupid.

Calling an entire nation of human beings who have been subjected to psychological and physical manipulation stupid is like saying children who do what their parents tell them to do or face consequences are all stupid as well. The American public has been brainwashed

The American public allowed themselves to be manipulated. The American public has to take responsibility for this or we will be in the same spot for infinity. We are not children we are adults that allowed them to treat us like children and we then began to act like children.

If, after all of the truth finally comes out into the light, America chooses to keep turning a blind eye then yes

The truth has always been out and America keeps choosing to keep turning the blind eye to it.

the truth is simple and doesn't take a brain scientist to see it.

1. Our politicians are Human not robots and they have human traits.
2. You cant expect to take a group of people with conflict of interest to do right by you.

Yet that is what the American people expect. They expect our gov't officials to do right by us without addressing real issues such as conflict of interest in DC, infinite term limits for congress, Revolving door policy between private and gov't sectors, and the dependence our gov't officials have on lobbyist and the MSM to get them reelected.

Sorry but we must take responsibility for letting our gov't become corrupted to the state it is in. The American voter is not innocent on this. Sure they used tactics against us but people were to happy and willing to let the GOP , DNC and the MSM dictate what OUR issues are and to point the finger at one another.

edit on 49228America/ChicagoMon, 12 Feb 2018 16:49:59 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 12-2-2018 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

According to wiki:

"Symptoms begin between one day and two months after the infection is contracted."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Inhaled anthrax 2 to 3 days. But, it never really seems worse that a cold until it gets you.

How soon do symptoms start once people breathe the spores?

Usually around 10 days, but up to 6 weeks.

And it has to incubate to make you sick, so she wouldn't be feeling anthrax just yet.

There might be other agents in a white powder that could make on feel bad much faster. Maybe a nerve toxin? Ricin?

Odds are though that it's just nerves ... we hope.
edit on 12-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
I noticed that B has totally been removed from the Twit.

I never followed B but what gets my attention is how "they" can just wipe you out like you never even existed if you don't spew their words.

Same thing happened to Roseanne Barrs twitter. She was talking Q. Then, suddenly, her account disappeared. When it reappeared there was no more mention of Q and instead her first post was critical of her partisanship. As if she had been made to stop being "partisan" and remove all references to Q in order to keep her fame.

Now B has been made to shut up. The same was attempted when Julian Assange account disappeared and when Sean Hannitys account disappeared, but it seems Team-Q fought back on those and they got restored.

People talk of "technical glitches" but in my 10 years on Twitter, the account has not once just disappeared ever.

Screenshot, Document, Save.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Inhaled anthrax 2 to 3 days. But, it never really seems worse that a cold until it gets you.

How soon do symptoms start once people breathe the spores?

Usually around 10 days, but up to 6 weeks.

And it has to incubate to make you sick, so she wouldn't be feeling anthrax just yet.

There might be other agents in a white powder that could make on feel bad much faster. Maybe a nerve toxin? Ricin?

Odds are though that it's just nerves ... we hope.

It was cornstarch. She's okay.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

From PJ Media's Monday Hot Mic, Grassley and Graham really want to talk to Susan Rice about this email she sent herself during her last day/minutes in the White House.

Twit feed it comes from.

It's a CYA letter Rice sent to herself on her last day in the White House. According to her letter, (and we can always trust Susan Rice to tell the absolute truth, right?) President Obama had "stressed" that the Russia investigation be handled "by the book" during a January 5 meeting in the Oval Office with her and then-FBI Director James Comey, then-Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, and then-Vice President Joe Biden.

Obama stressed how it all had to be "by the book," but why send yourself that email?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hope it's not ricin...also can be delivered in white powder...fast onset 6 hours...
www.popsci.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Conservative Treehouse thinks Priestap has rolled.

If Priestap is talking, that might explain why the Reps aren't worried about the Dem memo.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Friends, please look at the picture on the website for Magnolia, Arkansas. LINK

Examine that picture, then tell me if it is someplace where you would like to take "a long, peaceful walk". (This may not make sense to some....I swear I'm not babbling for no good reason.)
edit on 12-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

We danced in the forest like flickering candles

And ran our fingers across the trees

The fire crackled like a record in the 70s

And when the smoke clears, you'll be someone else

The person you leave behind will be sleeping like a baby

With daisies curling up your arms and roses in your eyes

Run wild, you little flower child

*Coleman Hell

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Conservative Treehouse thinks Priestap has rolled.

If Priestap is talking, that might explain why the Reps aren't worried about the Dem memo.

My theory: I think they have Priestsap rolling...because they have his wife (and her company) working with Steele on the dossier.
edit on 12-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Recently, CNN, ABC, NYTimes etc. have struck a softer tone on gulag-operating, ultra-oppressive North Korea.

At the same time, the biggest German newspaper also started reporting nicely about NK. And at the very same time the biggest Arab newspaper struck a soft tone on NK.

News Outlets across the globe continually synchronizing their message, even if these messages are indefensible, is proof of a global hidden hand behind media worldwide.

Q is right....Operation Mockingbird is a reality.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: crankyoldman

From my own research and a few other distinguished members on this board it appears that the NSA real long-term future plan is for singularity. Plugging us all into the Matrix and installing a new AI God. Sounds crazy but we are probably not far off.

It doesn't sound crazy to me. Nothing does anymore...these people are capable of absolutely ANYTHING.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join