It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Re: "These people are SICK"

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
Just read in the failing @nytimes that I was not aware "the event had to be held in Cleveland" - a total lie.
These people are sick!

4:48 AM - 2 Jul 2016

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

BBC is saying one of the 2 others was Jrs Mother-in-law.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

If they were smart, they would have seen the flaw in their plan, but they were too convinced of their own infallibility and they got complacent. They thought they had it all under control and that the rest of the world was too stupid to notice.

They were almost right.

But almost right, isn't right.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: abago71

Perhaps we need to see the BIG Picture:

Hello, New York.

There's that theme of New York getting taken out by a Tidal Wave again. It's in the money code; it's carved in the pillars of buildings there.

Why does everyone see New York getting taken out by a Tidal Wave? Of all things, that is the least probable thing to happen to New York.

Those are rocks. From the big tourist area on the border of the Koreas. I don't remember the name.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I guess it is settled now. We are witnessing history guys and gals. Exciting times ahead.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: WhatTheory

Photoshopped. Look at the back legs of WJC's chair.

Are you mentioning it because there are no back legs visible?
Could it just be the angle?

It's the angle. Bill Clinton (and his chair) are directly facing the camera. For the Korean guy, you can see one of the back legs, and the guy's leg is hiding the other back leg of the chair.

So, what's the deal here? Are these North Koreans in the picture?

That certainly is an ominous-looking painting they're all sitting/standing in front of.

Sorry but their is no shadow for the back leg LOL

Why does it matter?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Hello, New York.

There's that theme of New York getting taken out by a Tidal Wave again. It's in the money code; it's carved in the pillars of buildings there.

Why does everyone see New York getting taken out by a Tidal Wave? Of all things, that is the least probable thing to happen to New York.

Likely related to money, wall street, banking etc., not actual wave. Symbol.

Maybe, but they put in motion plans to move the entire Fed to Chicago at the drop of a hat not many years ago. That suggests they're planning for New York to not be there and possibly very quickly which backs up the idea of sudden physical destruction of one kind or another.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

a reply to: interupt42

If they were smart, they would have seen the flaw in their plan, but they were too convinced of their own infallibility and they got complacent. They thought they had it all under control and that the rest of the world was too stupid to notice.

They were almost right.

But almost right, isn't right.

Complacent is correct.

However,smart people aren't 100% right all the time, nor can they plan with 100% accuracy. Their plan was and is still working flawless for many from what I can see. Look even in this thread you have people automatically making up their mind on issues simply on the side of their parties stance.

Also If they were stupid and they have been able to manipulate the masses for nth decades, then what does that say about the masses?

You can call them a bunch of names deservingly , but stupid is not one of them since they have been screwing the public for nth decades with much success. Heck even now they are still winning. Clintons , Bush, and Obama so far has gotten away with millions in the bank. Even Lynch and Comey are still laughing to the bank including with all the other department head .

I feel the Stupid labels are a bit childlish and inaccurate from what they have been able to do to this country. I see no purpose in labeling them as stupid as they have been successfully screwing our country over.
edit on 39228America/ChicagoMon, 12 Feb 2018 15:39:04 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Not coming up with much on VY - a town in Burkina Faso, an Urban Dictionary entry about the prettiest pretty girl, and a seriously twisted twitter hashtag that makes no real sense.

VY must be initials.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I noticed that B has totally been removed from the Twit.

I never followed B but what gets my attention is how "they" can just wipe you out like you never even existed if you don't spew their words.
edit on 2/12/2018 by WhatTheory because: spelling

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Hello, New York.

Well...great artists usually incorporate symbolism in their art. I would think them literally having a painting of NY twin towers crumbling would be a bit over the top, so looking at the symbolism of a tidal wave wiping it out would cast enough doubt, as to what it was depicting, to throw the average viewer off to believing it was a really nice mural.

It was likely, in my opinion, an artist that has lived under the thumb of NK or possibly someone highly empathetic to the people that painted it. Tidal waves are often associated with elevated emotions and I would say that those living in NK likely fall in that category.

But that is just my humble opinion.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

Why, O why didn't I take the blue pill?

Because the red pill is the one that will set you free.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: WhatTheory

a reply to: WhatTheory

Photoshopped. Look at the back legs of WJC's chair.

Are you mentioning it because there are no back legs visible?
Could it just be the angle?

It's the angle. Bill Clinton (and his chair) are directly facing the camera. For the Korean guy, you can see one of the back legs, and the guy's leg is hiding the other back leg of the chair.

So, what's the deal here? Are these North Koreans in the picture?

That certainly is an ominous-looking painting they're all sitting/standing in front of.

Sorry but their is no shadow for the back leg LOL

Why does it matter?

LOL you have to have a leg to create a shadow
no shadow no leg simple

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
CNN downsizing despite ratings bump.

A year ago, CNN was positioning itself as ready to take on Vice and BuzzFeed in the digital space. Now, the company is rightsizing as it prepares for AT&T’s embrace.

Didn't we uncover how AT&T made a deal with the NSA and was pushing back against the tech giants on some things ... possibly as part of that deal?

Is that why CNN is looking at layoffs?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I still thinks it refers to The Truth about the Very Young... i.e. it may be related to the sale of aborted foetus stuffs that was in the news recently.

Another option maybe someone on the Russia plane? Perhaps one carrying a bomb?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I believe the painting behind Clinton/Jong Il is a depiction of a natural coastline with unusual rock formations, not a city.

edit on 12-2-2018 by tjack because: stuff

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes, the CIA does control Big Pharma who relies exclusively upon opiods for their addiction products. 90% of the world's opium is produced by Afghanistan. The CIA makes sure we buy the vast majority of the world's supply of opium while simultaneously creating a legal and highly lucrative delivery mechanism we call Big Pharma.

However, there is an even bigger picture at play here. More than a trillion dollars worth of minerals:

We will never leave Afghanistan.

edit on 12-2-2018 by Aces8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Aces8

Ofcourse not we want to make sure they are fully liberated.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: texasgirl
That dress Michelle Obama is wearing in the portrait just seems strange to me. Is there some sort of symbolism in it? Are these portraits actually sending a message to someone?

I can't think of any reason why they'd like to have their portraits painted this way. It feels so "off" to me.

Just be thankful the artist who did Obama's Portrait didn't do hers. Usually he paints woman of color decapitating white female heads! Source link with images

Though it may have been more accurate from what we are learning about the elite. I think I will prefer the blander portrait of Michelle.

Edit add: Perhaps there is more a message in their choice of artists?

Looking through the artist's body of work...the only white people he's painted are the severed heads his models are holding.
That's racist.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Aces8

Ofcourse not we want to make sure they are fully liberated.

Star for the laugh.

👍

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join