It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Nothing an '80's Fixing-things-up montage couldn't take care of.

edit on 12-2-2018 by tjack because: edit to add: this is a joke, don't run off and try to connect a dot with this pic

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I was looking around remembering about the Japanese subway sarin attacks which had almost immediate results on the people affected, I think it was liquid though not powder...and I haven't discovered that yet but I just found this!!!

www.google.ca... warrant-a8197996.html%3Famp

Ha...edit to add new link that one just went poof!

www.google.ca... warrant-a8197996.html%3Famp

Hmm I'll try this one...www.google.ca...

Assange reported he received a threat with white powder at the embassy last week... it was found to be no threat they say... coincidences...

Sometimes I think they don't report the truth in these cases to avoid panic. If it's anthrax though it's a warning shot because the recipients can be given a vaccine and there is time for that. I hate to say if they wanted to immediately kill someone there is lots of stuff they could use. I hope it's all nothing, I really really do.
edit on 12 by tiredoflooking because: Add new link

edit on 12 by tiredoflooking because: Yet another link...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

From my own research and a few other distinguished members on this board it appears that the NSA real long-term future plan is for singularity. Plugging us all into the Matrix and installing a new AI God. Sounds crazy but we are probably not far off

AI Transhumanism is the unseen alien invasion imo. The ultimate frontier of dehumanization.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Darkness? Our issues is not controlled by some mystical good vs evil fairytale , its controlled by MONEY and human traits. 

You say things like this because your mind is controlled. Just like all the other Americans you are referring to as stupid.

You don't know how very wrong you are in that statement. You truly do not. But it is coming out, and soon no one will be able to deny it anymore.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Are you implying that picture was taken in Magnolia and not Maryland as JC intimated?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Conservative Treehouse thinks Priestap has rolled.

If Priestap is talking, that might explain why the Reps aren't worried about the Dem memo.

The Plot Thickens.

Bombshell Email - Susan Rice Moments Before Trump Took Office

Fox News reports that an unnamed source has given information.

I think someone is talking, it could be Priestap!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

What if STUPID = D.U.M.B???

Oh snap I thought about that too!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

Nothing an '80's Fixing-things-up montage couldn't take care of.

heheheh...the PAINTING.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

News Outlets across the globe continually synchronizing their message, even if these messages are indefensible, is proof of a global hidden hand behind media worldwide.

There is more to the smoke than just the media. Here is a thread I wrote long time ago about Global hidden hand that got a whopping 4 flags,lol.

basically we allow our gov't to work with the private sector who then goes and outsources parts including computer components and chips to china. These components end up in our Top Secret defense systems.

We are also aware that this goes on and we have captured china manufactures trying to pass off clones or fake chips as the real thing. Now the kicker is that catching fake clones for monetary reasons is easy because we have mechanisms to perform stress test. However, if China wanted to make chips with hidden backdoors we would have no way to catch it if they met the specification standards or exceeded them.

So If world gov'ts are outsourcing military electronic parts in critical TS systems I would question the mental ability of our leaders. Or perhaps world conflicts are actually being manufactured

[
edit on 05228America/ChicagoMon, 12 Feb 2018 18:05:37 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

edit on 12-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

Are you implying that picture was taken in Magnolia and not Maryland as JC intimated?

No. I guess that's a possibility, but I don't think so. It was a clue about something to somebody.
edit on 12-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: dashen

What if STUPID = D.U.M.B???

maybe?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! [Next week] Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! We warned you. You are stupid Deep Underground Military Base. Can you sleep? We can help. Q

Honestly, I feel the stupid references a little weird or out of place I guess.

You're not the only one who finds it odd. Not so much that he's calling them stupid, but the fact that he repeats it frequently and with such emphasis.

He could be taunting them. He could be referring to something else, like maybe a play on words for "dumb". But he doesn't say anything just to be saying it.

He also might be mirroring their own words back at them. They call us stupid. All the time. Now the shoe is on the other foot, because it's the ones they thought were stupid who are bringing them down. Ordinary people, just like all of us here.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

You say things like this because your mind is controlled.

How exactly is my mind being controlled?

Just like all the other Americans you are referring to as stupid.

When did I say ALL Americans are stupid? My point was if you are calling The people that have been manipulating the masses for neons stupid , what does that make the people being manipulated?

You can call them a lot of things , but stupid is not one of them. Plus what is the purpose besides some childish gesture to try to label them as stupid?

You don't know how very wrong you are in that statement.

So are you suggesting this is about some religious good vs evil thing? Please do enlighten me with the YOUR truth.
edit on 57228America/ChicagoMon, 12 Feb 2018 17:57:44 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Darkness? Our issues is not controlled by some mystical good vs evil fairytale , its controlled by MONEY and human traits. 

You say things like this because your mind is controlled. Just like all the other Americans you are referring to as stupid.

You don't know how very wrong you are in that statement. You truly do not. But it is coming out, and soon no one will be able to deny it anymore.

Crap, I seem to be "that guy".

Tig, it's a q thread, not a "you'll soon find out how wrong you are" thread. I know folks are testy. Predictable and predicted. Everyone's perspective is important, and valid, but this is not the place to hash it out.

People stay on point: Q info researched to shine the light by developing connections. There is so much, too much, adding bickering confuses.

Avoid attacking each other because of perspective differences and avoid dragging unrelated non-Q material in.

Front runners we are lets look like that at all times.

Carry on, canky rant over.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I think Q might have ranked them this way on purpose. It would appear that Soros is on top of the Pyramid, Rothschilds second and Saudi Royalty third. But since he ranked Saud first, Rothschild second and Soros third, it may be that Saudi Royalty held the capstone of the Pyramid.

The reason this would make sense to me is because those peoples palaces and mansions are so ridiculously opulent they make anything Rothschilds or Soros own look bland. What if they started by taken down the mega-trillionaire Saudis because they were closer to the top of the structure? What if thats why Trump FIRST visited and met with the Arabs?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Good admonition. When these types of back and forth go on and on and on, I tend to go elsewhere.

I said you said then you said and then I said........I just go bye bye and maybe return later when the thread recalibrates.

You have now earned another moniker...The Recalibrator.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: WhatTheory

Photoshopped. Look at the back legs of WJC's chair.

Are you mentioning it because there are no back legs visible?
Could it just be the angle?

It's the angle. Bill Clinton (and his chair) are directly facing the camera. For the Korean guy, you can see one of the back legs, and the guy's leg is hiding the other back leg of the chair.

So, what's the deal here? Are these North Koreans in the picture?

That certainly is an ominous-looking painting they're all sitting/standing in front of.

Sorry but their is no shadow for the back leg LOL

Why does it matter?

LOL you have to have a leg to create a shadow
no shadow no leg simple

Sorry...what I meant was, what is the significance? Are you saying things were shopped into the shot for a reason? Just trying to understand where you're going with this.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Throughout History, "they" have been seen as an overwhelming force that cannot be conquered. In calling them STUPID over and over again, the public grows from feeling victim, to feeling they can actually stand up to and conquer these inbred idiots.

You know, that is probably spot on one of the main reasons he keeps saying that. You are absolutely right about this. They've been subverting through fear, and the fear has to be removed for the People to stand up to them and take their power back.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Regarding draining the swamp, I'm all for it, but the corruption in this country is like a kudzu vine.

It blasted off after WWII and has had many many decades to wind its invasive way into every aspect of global life.

Trump has made a promising start. Let's hope he can build and maintain the momentum.

He's said the job is more difficult than he anticipated. I think all the media BS is responsible, and the Left will keep up the pressure.

I think he's doing a great job despite all the crap being thrown at him. He remains genuine, which is a war won in itself.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: WhatTheory

Photoshopped. Look at the back legs of WJC's chair.

Are you mentioning it because there are no back legs visible?
Could it just be the angle?

It's the angle. Bill Clinton (and his chair) are directly facing the camera. For the Korean guy, you can see one of the back legs, and the guy's leg is hiding the other back leg of the chair.

So, what's the deal here? Are these North Koreans in the picture?

That certainly is an ominous-looking painting they're all sitting/standing in front of.

Sorry but their is no shadow for the back leg LOL

Why does it matter?

LOL you have to have a leg to create a shadow
no shadow no leg simple

Sorry...what I meant was, what is the significance? Are you saying things were shopped into the shot for a reason? Just trying to understand where you're going with this.

Yes 100 % photoshop
you can see the shadow of the other chair back leg
why not his

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join