It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

NEW VERSION - Interim UNANSWERED Q V0.3.xlsx

Thank you!

I'll setup spreadsheet extension for Wiki in few hours. May I import your incredible work there?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Feb 24 2018 01:53:47 !UW.yye1fxo Q b7510a 480458

Stanislav Lunev.
The BRIDGE.
Payback for today.
Q

qanonposts.com...

So what does a direct reference to a high level Soviet defector writing about plans concerning suitcase nukes and poisoning the Potomac...and a reference of a documentary about suicides on the Golden Gate Bridge...have to do with "Payback for today"?

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...(2006_documentary_film)

Is Q alluding to a 'suicide' off a Potomac Bridge?
en.wikipedia.org...:Bridges_over_the_Potomac_River

HERE are a few recent Press accounts:

Two Dead After Key Bridge Incident

www.thehoya.com...

Man jumps off Woodrow Wilson Bridge, survives fall after making bomb threat in Md.

wjla.com...

Woman Pulled From Potomac After Jumping From Wilson Bridge

baltimore.cbslocal.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

I'm still lurking and reading every post. It has become my morning routine. Wake up, get coffee and catch up on the latest posts in this thread.
Still dealing with a lot of stuff and on meds that limit my cognitive skills.

THANK YOU all for your time, effort and passion digging for truth regardless of how dirty or painful that search is.

God Bless you all.

I just had to respond to your post ML as I could so relate.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

This is why you want to kill quickly and cleanly when you go take an animal for food.

I have never personally experienced it, but I have heard from others that an animal that was killed by being struck by a car is no good to eat. The pain and fear the animal goes through as it dies, often in great pain and fear and under stress, alters the quality of the meat. Sure, some places will let you take a deer that you hit with your car, for example, but I've heard it is nothing like the venison a hunter takes with a single clean shot. You have to do a lot of work with the meat to make it palatable.

You have to be careful though when you start traveling down those lines.

Predation is a natural part of the world. Are you accusing predators like lions that certainly do not often make clean kills but can strangle their prey slowly while the rest of the pride begins to eat of engaging in torturing for the purposes of imbibing the power of their prey's pain and fear in the blood and meat?

I do not think nature and natural behavior is set up this way. Do you?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Going down the rabbit hole re Lunev and the bridge brought me to a document called Clandestine Communication Systems

. Given the preceding breadcrumbs this could be relevant.

Kazik established the communication bridge that linked Antek to the ZOB members and other resistance elements. A bridge “shares information ... and facilitates coordination” between networks. Underground leadership is typically isolated from the environment to limit exposure to hostile forces and delegates the supervision of operations to intermediaries, lieutenants and deputies. Structurally, a bridge is a “an organizational member who connects a [network] to which they belong with members of another [network]” and therefore included within the organizational boundaries that are created by the communication process. The bridge converses with other members, is involved in deliberations, and develops a high degree of organizational knowledge. The information acquired by the bridge increases his capacity to coordinate activities and influence subordinates.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That sounds like the hole to follow.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

My aunt used to work for a company that migrated servers and things like that. She would work long 24 and 48 hour shifts where they were bridging as she called it.

I think that might be as sensible an explanation as physical bridges.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
'Bridge Of Spies' was another movie...involving a prisoner exchange w/ USSR.

Could we be exchanging someone for Snowden?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Going down the rabbit hole re Lunev and the bridge brought me to a document called Clandestine Communication Systems

Kazik established the communication bridge that linked Antek to the ZOB members and other resistance elements. A bridge “shares information ... and facilitates coordination” between networks. Underground leadership is typically isolated from the environment to limit exposure to hostile forces and delegates the supervision of operations to intermediaries, lieutenants and deputies. Structurally, a bridge is a “an organizational member who connects a [network] to which they belong with members of another [network]” and therefore included within the organizational boundaries that are created by the communication process. The bridge converses with other members, is involved in deliberations, and develops a high degree of organizational knowledge. The information acquired by the bridge increases his capacity to coordinate activities and influence subordinates.

This is an interesting idea.
How would this fit in with "Payback"?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Also reminded of this recent suicide from a bridge:

Former Florida Rep. Robert Wallace jumps from Tampa overpass

www.tampabay.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I came across this little video which is a presentation given by a Dr Robert Duncan talking about mid control methods. The video is a bunch of exceprts from his presentation and a little Q&A from the same. It sort of touches on some of the methods of influence that the gorvernment are attempting to use, or have have expermented with, to influence thought and prgram the mind. What he mentions has Parkland written all over it.

The term that caught my attention was Hypergame Theory. I didn't find any threads here on the boards respecting this subject, just one quick mention. I also haven't looked into who Dr. Duncan is, either, so he may be a complete quack. Although, he is a prfessor at Harvard, so he has to have a brain in his head.

Check the video. Its only 16 minutes long.

edit on 24-2-2018 by CoramDeo because: Common Core typing errors

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Man. That article linked by Q to zerohedge is absolutely explosive.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Codename London Bridge: Secret plans for Queen of England's funeral.

Code Name ‘London Bridge’: Secret Plans for Queen’s Funeral Revealed

parade.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Another thing that pops up a lot re Stanislav Lunev is Spetsnaz brigades. Spetsnaz is a russian term for special forces. Brigade is an anagram for "A Bridge". The BRIDGE - A BRIDGE... ?

I am more drawn to the network bridge explanation. Works for both human and computer networks. It could mean the white hats will target a black hat bridge. Somebody or something connecting two otherwise compartmentalized black hat cells. This would isolate the cells in question, putting them at a severe disadvantage. Plus the simple fact that the white hats are able to identify, locate and target the bridge should be quite unsettling to the black hats.
edit on 24-2-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Structurally, a bridge is a “an organizational member who connects a [network] to which they belong with members of another [network]” and therefore included within the organizational boundaries that are created by the communication process.

This is derived from computer networking. You can create bridge over network interfaces. For example your physical network card and VPN virtual interface. Every packet sent to bridge is distributed to every interface and every packet sent to interface is "forwarded" to other interfaces in the bridge.

Bridge is place where separate [Layer2] networks interconnect without [Layer3 routing] decision.
edit on 24-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

Add:
In social world we can imagine 2 persons, for example one from government circles, second from corporate world. They are fed with intel from their sides and transparently shares what they got. That would be bridge.
edit on 24-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: add

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If the "Bridge" is the command center of some sort of criminal entity then perhaps this means that's what they are going to attack, the heart of the beast so to speak, Payback ? Lunev has quite a nasty resume maybe he is somehow involved in giving some sort intel that exposes some of the players that form the "Bridge" ? If he's still alive, he's an old man now, last known to have gone into witness protection in 2000.

Bridges also seem to have some interesting symbolism attached to them as well.

You do NOT want to be on a rigid and inflexible bridge. Not if you want to live. So in some ways bridges can represent a struggle, but one with the prospect of better things on the far shore. I find that inspiring.

theviewfromadrawbridge.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If the "Bridge" is the command center of some sort of criminal entity then perhaps this means that's what they are going to attack, the heart of the beast so to speak, Payback ? Lunev has quite a nasty resume maybe he is somehow involved in giving some sort intel that exposes some of the players that form the "Bridge" ? If he's still alive, he's an old man now, last known to have gone into witness protection in 2000.

Bridges also seem to have some interesting symbolism attached to them as well.

You do NOT want to be on a rigid and inflexible bridge. Not if you want to live. So in some ways bridges can represent a struggle, but one with the prospect of better things on the far shore. I find that inspiring.

theviewfromadrawbridge.wordpress.com...

Q speaks often in military, naval, aeronautical & computer terminology...aside from lending clues to Q's background...it helps us piece together Q's crumbs.

I like "The BRIDGE" used to describe connecting a 'Network'
I also like "The BRIDGE" as a Naval 'Command & Control Center'

The reference to Lunev...could suggest a counter attack tactic of poisoning the data stream to a 'Command & Control Center' (BRIDGE).

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Nap time. Wiki requests after 23:30 UTC.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Interesting character this Stanislav Lunev guy. Stanislav Lunev – Defector reveals Russia’s secret war plans

B:I would have said welcome to the free world, but we thought Russia was free in 1992.
L: Thank you, Barry, but you know to operate information which we have from liberal Americanpress, its not totaly correct, because cold war, we need to undersatnd what is it, it wasconfrontation between two great military powers and fortunately this confrontation does not existin the same form, which it existed for about 40 years, but look around instead of friendly Russiaor somekind of mystical partner China, just now America is facing to strategic military alliancebetween so called democratic Russia and totalitarian China, with tens of thousands of Russiannuclear war heards and actually unlimited numbers of Chinese ground forces, this alliance is much more dangerous than it has been in time of you already said cold war, plus now Russiaand China are now very active in establishemnt of partnership, strategic cooperation with suchcountries, like North Korea, Vietnam, Iran, Irak, Syria, Libya, Cuba, actually Venezuela, and inthe nearest time, if American politicans will not take some kind of appropriate policy accordingthis area, america will face to the coalition of powers, extremely hostile to the United States and to the western civilisation.

The phrase building bridges between countries regarding trades,sharing of intelligence,forming alliances comes to mind. Don't know if it's important but this jumped out to me. Especially the mentionings of Venezuela,NK and Iran.
edit on 24-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

yeah, that makes more sense that the Bridge could be a command center that Q and Co.work from, and somehow they plan a counter attack via the "Bridge" ?

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join