It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
30 October 2017:

Finance Minister of Estonia detained on pedophilia charges

As reported by “Interfax”, the Stockholm police received a statement from the law office mats Gamestate in which the former Minister accused of paedophilia violent acts against the victim.

From 1992 to 1994, he headed the Ministry of Finance of Estonia, and later became an adviser to the head of the government. He also was part of the audit Committee European investment Bank, was a Board member of several Swedish companies, taught at the University of Uppsala.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Netherlands Child Prostitution Case: Royalty and Elite involved

A number of important Dutch people were named in the Amsterdam court on Monday, where witnesses are being questioned in a case surrounding an extensive network of child sexual abuse and child prostitution in Amsterdam in the 1980's. According to the first witness, former mayor Ed van Thijn, former Minister Onno Rudding and Prince Claus were all involved in pedophile-prostitution to some extent.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Why does Q keep making predictions that fail?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Norway politicians involved in Pedophile Ring

Western Norway Police have seized 150 terabytes of data material that depicts many forms of sexual abuse against children in the operation “Darkroom”, referred as the biggest abuse case against children in Norway. Among the accused, there are politicians, engineers, one kindergarten teacher , a police officer, a lawyer and students.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
French Minister pedophile scandal enrages Morocco

Morocco is up in arms following an accusation that an unidentified French cabinet minister engaged in sexual relations with underage boys in the resort town of Marrakesh.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I could go on for hours like this, citing "Government" "officials" involved in raping children. Its not even secret...its all been in the news. But the last half dozen posts are enough to make a point. This is COMMON. This is GLOBAL. These people are SICK.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
I could go on for hours like this, citing "Government" "officials" involved in raping children. Its not even secret...its all been in the news. But the last half dozen posts are enough to make a point. This is COMMON. This is GLOBAL. These people are SICK.

And they all know each other. One hand washes the other. They are the SAME sick people.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Porquenolosdos

Could you elaborate for us?

I'm not operating at warp-speed genius level, but I'm thinking that maybe the future hasn't happened, yet.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I will tell you something. Government officials do this all the way down to the local post offices. This isn't just global. This is universal.

All this fear mongering about Ebola and the flu and super bugs causing an epidemic. The ultimate mockery, as there is a #ing PANDEMIC going on, every single minute of every single day in every single town in every single country that has killed and devastated more innocent people than any of the viruses these monsters have ever cooked up.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I will tell you something. Government officials do this all the way down to the local post offices. This isn't just global. This is universal.

I believe you. I had NO IDEA about this just a few months ago. I can see it now.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: Porquenolosdos

Could you elaborate for us?

I'm not operating at warp-speed genius level, but I'm thinking that maybe the future hasn't happened, yet.

1st of November 2017: Q predicts that Podesta will be arrested on the 4th of November, that public riots will break out after the announcement of Podesta's arrest, and that POTUS will impose martial law in response to the riots.

Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light.

n POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted.

Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials.

sananda.website...

Absolutely none of this happened.
edit on 2322018 by Porquenolosdos because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Sat Feb 24 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote, SOURCE NEEDED

edit on Sat Feb 24 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: steemit.com...@twofingersshort/4chan-announces-pedosta-s-arrest

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Porquenolosdos

Thank you. That is much better and much appreciated.

Just edit the post to add a link to the quote so you don't get hammered by the powers that be.

You caught me at the end of my night, so I'll digest overnight.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I believe you. I had NO IDEA about this just a few months ago. I can see it now.

I worry for people, you know. I am in a unique position, able to see things from both inside and outside that world. And I worry for all of you, who are just discovering what I have always known to be true my whole life. There are monsters all around us. In our homes.

It truly hurts my heart and brings tears to my eyes to read some of the words you all write, expressing shock and revulsion and all of these other emotions that I cannot myself feel.

You are truly such a wonderful group of people. I am so sorry for the horrors that you all will find. I cannot begin to imagine the public reaction.

I did not believe I would see this happen in my lifetime. I thought I would take it to my grave.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I'm happy to discuss Q with friendly skeptics, but not with hostile ones:

Stick a fork in Swann, he's done!

Source

Civilized debate doesn't involve calls for murder.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
nvm

edit on 23-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I am so sorry for the horrors that you all will find.

We expose OURSELVES to this because we value truth over comfort.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Q seems to have changed since those early posts, but that is unusual, unless they refer to dates for THIS year..? ya never know how it might all play out.

This all goes well beyond Podesta.

But it does appear that "Q" made a false prediction, fair enough.

What does it mean if anything? Trump is now in synch and the comms are now bang on the money. Maybe "Q" has evolved over time..

edit on 23-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: heffo7
a reply to: Lysergic

Drinking blood is bad enough, but adrenalized blood!! Apparently I'm not the only one that can tell the difference.

When you consume flesh from an animal that has been subjected to fear or pain just before the moment of death, you are consuming its pain and fear.

Nothing produces that level of blood chemistry more than humans do, and no human more so than a child.

They drink the blood and eat the flesh to consume the chemical cocktail of fear and pain, terror and hopelessness. It has a name, and it is not adrenochrome, either.

They drink the tears, too. They collect them. It is like a drug.

So yes. There is that disturbing truth.

I've wrestled with this Tiger A LOT.....in my heart of hearts I know it's not cool to slaughter animals to eat, I rationalize by buying farm raised meat, blah, blah, blah....I like meat and associate it with good times, holidays, family meals. I wrote one of my many lame threads here years ago about my Vegetarian daughter and my moral dilemma with eating meat.

At the end of the day my conclusion was that all life wants to live, including plants...talk about rationalizing...IDK...a certain about of protein seems to be good for us, but more and more I'm content eating a more veggie diet. I don't think I'm ready to give up meat completely, but I see it more like a special occasion food, not an everyday food.

I saw a video of baby cows playing like dogs, and it bothered me.

link   

I'm happy to discuss Q with friendly skeptics, but not with hostile ones:

Stick a fork in Swann, he's done!

Source

Civilized debate doesn't involve calls for murder.

Where did I call for murder?

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Q seems to have changed since those early posts, but that is unusual, unless they refer to dates for THIS year..? ya never know how it might all play out.

He wrote those posts in November 2017, predicting events that would occur over the next few days. Every single prediction failed.

What does it mean if anything? Trump is now in synch and the comms are now bang on the money. Maybe "Q" has evolved over time..

Trump is in sync with what? Q is just telling his followers what they want to hear. None of it is real.

* Podesta arrested? No.
* Obama arrested? No.
* Hillary arrested? No.

new topics

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join