It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: IAMTAT

Fein adds another layer for dissemination.

A Clown cabal of NYT, WAPO & NEW YORKER is coming into focus here.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I would simply say - there are Jews and there are Jews.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Porquenolosdos

Jason Goodman and Quinn Michaels think he's an A.I. psyop. not real.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Fein Spector Remnick Lunev Podesta Obama

This is starting to look like a major CIA operation.

"Ramen" running mockingbird interference out of Broward.

Stopping Q has become the top priority.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Lynn de Rothschild is deleting her Twitter.
Her explanation seems very lame. I wonder if the other Roths will follow.

twitter.com...

The comments were interesting. Don't think those were Russian bots..

The impact of the Q phenomenon is extraordinary!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It would seem to be the lack of Isreal in the conversation and the extreme prevalence of the CIA suggests that isreal is a symptom, not the disease.

Also, one at a time people, consider taking on every one in your neighborhood by yourself, not a smart move, the goal is much, much bigger...

Lets not forget the Mosad agents filming the 911 attack that where later released. They are a big player. So when Q talks about justice for 911 and goes just after Saudi Arabia and select US politicians I really have to wonder why there is no mention of Israel.

They are not a small player. In some respects Israel is indistinguishable for the US. Have you seen how much military aid the US gives them and how much political support.

Not sure if I buy not taking on your entire neighborhood at the same time. Q is happy to talk about the USA, Germany, Saudi the UK etc but when it comes to Israel it flat lines.

Since trumps term Israel has done remarkable well. Some strong links to Israel too. His daughter is Jewish and her partner Jared Kushner.

I am not trying to be critical. I think these questions are important. The longer this goes on and Q does not mention Zionism the more i smell a rat.

By way of deception thou shalt do war.. Is that not the motto of Mossad?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

Fein Spector Remnick Lunev Podesta Obama

This is starting to look like a major CIA operation.

"Ramen" running mockingbird interference out of Broward.

Stopping Q has become the top priority.

If stopping Q was there main priority. Would they not just ddos 8chan and sink the boat. Chans use to regualry sink each others ships so surely the CIA would be capable of doing this its not diffiucult and its a tactic that has been used before.

When Wikileaks published I saw Internet censorship. When Pizzagate broke I saw censorship weaponeised. Threads taken down everywhere. Even ATS censored the subject. The methods to censor exist but they are not being used on QAnon. Why is this do you think this is.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

The Saudi and American families responsible for facilitating 9/11 should be held accountable.

Plenty of ties to Israel there.

Q has avoided discussing Israel because that is incredibly irresponsible to do online.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Q has avoided discussing Israel because that is incredibly irresponsible to do online.

How do you know this? Are you in contact with Q or the team?

So no discussion of Israel/Mossad online because it is irresponsible? eh?...
edit on 24-2-2018 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Have you got any information to back that up. QAnon is going after the most powerful people in the world including the majestic 12 but will not talk about Israel. That does not make sense to my little brain. Could you explain please..

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Q’s legit.

Pm
edit on 24-2-2018 by Greenanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Of interesting note on the David Hogg/Parkland School Shooting incident..

A link to JP. David Hogg's first tweets were dedicated to the Centre for American Progress - founded by John Podesta.. Quelle surprise.. Not!

Confirmed: David Hogg A Supporter Of John Podesta’s ‘Center For American Progress’
edit on 24-2-2018 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Israel is one of the most high tech nations.

How do you think they stay ahead on their little patch of sand? It's not like they look mean and manage it. They can back it up.

Understand, prophetically speaking, Israel will be there at the end and is a major player, good or bad, it will be there.
edit on 24-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Do you guys like national security or is including Jewish connection to The Storm that important to credibility?

Trust me the connections will be there.

Israel has the best scientists on earth for a reason.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

And in addition to the very convenient CNN wannabe Hogg there's Kasky. Does give the "there are no coincidences" some serious weight for reflection.

edit on 24-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The UK can back it up too and all from a small island in the cold north managed to create the empire on which the sun never sets. yet Q rightfully so in my opinion goes after UK so why not Israel?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hmmm wonder what Hussein has been up to..

The left often condemns President Trump’s frequent attacks on the mainstream media, but an event attended by former president Barack Obama on Friday is being shrouded in secrecy, with the media and attendees being ordered to not report a word of what takes place during the “conversation with Obama.”

The Boston Globe reported Friday that Obama is scheduled to participate in a Sports Analytics Conference hosted by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, where he will reportedly “discuss his time in office and the next chapter of his life.” But sharing or reporting on the contents of the event is strictly forbidden.

An e-mail sent to those heading to the venue for the “conversation with Obama” reads like a line from the movie “Fight Club”: The first rule of seeing the former commander-in-chief is don’t talk about seeing the former-commander-in-chief.

Mysterious media blackout ordered at Obama event in Boston

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Have you got any information to back that up. QAnon is going after the most powerful people in the world including the majestic 12 but will not talk about Israel. That does not make sense to my little brain. Could you explain please..

I have got to admit that the lack of discussion about Israel and Trumps defense of that hell hole is the only thing that has me still suspicious.

Perhaps when he is talking about Rothschild's network, Israel is included?

Maybe there is a some kind of 4D chess game that is being played specifically in regards to that country, considering what the ramifications of the "Samson Option" would be for the world?

I like seeing the waves being made by the Israeli police in regards to Netanyahu's corruption charges, we have to wait and see, removing him will alleviate my concerns.

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago228pmSaturday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Israel is one of the most high tech nations.

How do you think they stay ahead on their little patch of sand? It's not like they look mean and manage it. They can back it up.

Understand, prophetically speaking, Israel will be there at the end and is a major player, good or bad, it will be there.

I will answer that for you. It because of the amount of aid they are given at the expense of the US tax payers. The US gives more aid to Isreal than all other countries combined. It also supports them when they are in contention of internation law. Even when the rest of the world condems them on their actions.

Ask yourselves why this is and then ask who is actually in charge here and lets get back on topic. We know Israel has a a role to play in 911. So why the QAnon silence here.

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

I am simply asking the question..

It is important to dig into the bread crumbs from QAnon. It is equally important to work out who is behind QAnon and what their motives might be! Thats not happening in these threads.

new topics

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join