It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I am so sorry for the horrors that you all will find.

Those of us exposing OURSELVES to this, value truth over comfort.

I can say even from my relative emotional distance, I am thankful that they decided to do it this way. I'm typically the type who just rips the bandaid off. But I can definitely see the wisdom in doing it slowly.

I am fully expecting to find myself in need of a lifeline before this is all over. I think we're supposed to provide that. For each other, and then for everyone else who needs us.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

30 October 2017:

Finance Minister of Estonia detained on pedophilia charges

You mean former Finance Minister of Estonia.

As reported by “Interfax”, the Stockholm police received a statement from the law office mats Gamestate in which the former Minister accused of paedophilia violent acts against the victim.

I cannot find any evidence that this claim is true. Do you have a valid, independent source for the claim?
edit on 2322018 by Porquenolosdos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

You're on a roll tonight Skyfloating!

I'm astounded so much has been in the news and that it's gone as far as court cases.

Great job at grouping it to show how it's in plain sight!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Skyfloating

You're on a roll tonight Skyfloating!

I'm astounded so much has been in the news and that it's gone as far as court cases.

Great job at grouping it to show how it's in plain sight!

yes, great job sky, very motivating to see the dominoes fall.

link   
a reply to: Porquenolosdos

Pretty sure Q mentioned those people were detained not arrested (yet).

That sig......

link   

Netherlands Child Prostitution Case: Royalty and Elite involved

A number of important Dutch people were named in the Amsterdam court on Monday, where witnesses are being questioned in a case surrounding an extensive network of child sexual abuse and child prostitution in Amsterdam in the 1980's. According to the first witness, former mayor Ed van Thijn, former Minister Onno Rudding and Prince Claus were all involved in pedophile-prostitution to some extent.

That story is from 2015. Was anyone charged?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
For those wondering why I haven't partaken much over the last 48 hours, the spreadsheet is taking a lot of effort.

I'm back to the 530s posts now and have incorporated all the Q and Anon posts text as well as trip codes and IDs.

I will release another interim draft tomorrow lunchtime Uk time for those who want to start working on those 300 odd posts.

Also for information, time stamps are different on different boards copies, probably because of the time zone they are in.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

Pretty sure Q mentioned those people were detained not arrested (yet).

So where's the evidence that they've been detained? Obama has been flying all over the world during the past few months, how can he do this if he's detained?

That sig......

Truth hurts. Take the red pill.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Tiger, that may be another phrase to complete (though it's 6 instead of 7 periods!)

"That sig......"

Or it's just referring to the members signature line!

edit on 24-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Clearly, some animals were put here to provide food. But they were never meant to be mass slaughtered and made a staple of the diet.

If they feed us the flesh of animals who have been mistreated and killed in an inhumane manner, then they are feeding us those negative energies. Negative energy dims our Light. It makes us complacent, weak and selfish...mindless victims. Mass producing meat and putting it in everything is yet another way of suppressing our mass consciousness.

And because we believe we need it, despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary, we gorge ourselves on it willingly. And according to their religion, it's OK to keep doing it because we allow it. The caveat is, we don't know what exactly we're allowing. And because we love it so much, they can hide all kinds of other poisonous substances to it. Bacon is one of the worst.

I struggled with it too, but I'm finding that I dislike meat these days. I think it progressively becomes less desirable the more our consciousness expands as we continue to seek and find the truth.

I don't call myself a vegan or anything. I just don't like eating meat. Some fish. But I don't feel guilt when I do. I won't eat anything that's not certified organic, but that's because of the above.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Aight first off Pedosta hasn’t done anything but handle the Wapos mockingbird duties since his boss flushed 1.2bil of everyone else’s money down the toilet.

The wicked witch has been content to watch it’s body double slink around award shows while what’s left of its self decomposes in an ankle bracelet.

You can get detained without being charged with a crime (yet).

And nothing about the truth makes your sig less scrabble barf.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

edit on 24-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I don’t feed them they feed me.

Always have.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Ok, back to Q post, my gut is telling me that the shooter (pawn) is the leak because he is being analyzed with a new set of eyes putting together the pieces.

Sorry Dashen, I really try hard not to be loony. Sweet Dreams Gang...

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

Aight first off Pedosta hasn’t done anything but handle the Wapos mockingbird duties since his boss flushed 1.2bil of everyone else’s money down the toilet.

The wicked witch has been content to watch it’s body double slink around award shows while what’s left of its self decomposes in an ankle bracelet.

You can get detained without being charged with a crime (yet).

So where's your evidence that Podesta, Hillary, and Obama have been detained?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Here is a summary of my findings. Really strange places and connections that got me go hmm.

BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION FACILITY IN APPROVAL PROCESS IN FIJ

BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION CAMPS CALLED PARADISE COVE, A BETTER WAY, AND PACIFIC COAST ACADEMY

Paradise Cove Academy, Samoa

Camp in Samoa Draws Criticism in U.S.

Pacific Coast Academy

Trying to catch up again and just bumping this up in case some had missed it.

Also want to add that the wiki page on the company gives an interesting bit of history or conflict between the local government and the corporation.
en.wikipedia.org...

The website touts that the water is bottled "untouched by human hands." That could be Trump's germ/poison phobia showing up.

Interesting page on the owner of the company. en.wikipedia.org... Appears to be a self-made billionaire. Looks like the Obama administration didn't like them much.

From Forbes: www.forbes.com...

What they've done: www.forbes.com... a86d151b

I think I can see why Trump might trust their product.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Well, it's clear that I won't be getting any answers on this thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Once again, let me just say how amazing you are. I wasn't sure how something like this could work and even if I was just being technically silly, but you jumped right on this and it's just awesome!!

You deserve some serious kudos for doing all of this. And it is really easy to follow, too!!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Mass hysteria or dumbing down of the population? I'm lost for words... Students in Louisiana thought this math symbol looked like a gun. Police were called

A discussion among students at Oberlin High School in Oberlin, La., about a mathematical symbol led to a police investigation and a search of one of the student’s homes, according to the Allen Parish Sheriff’s Office.

On the afternoon of Feb. 20, detectives investigated a report of terroristic threats at the school, where they learned that a student had been completing a math problem that required drawing the square-root sign.

Students in the group began commenting that the symbol, which represents a number that when multiplied by itself equals another number, looked like a gun.

Police searched the student’s home, where they found no guns or any evidence that he had any access to guns. Authorities also wrote there was no evidence the student had any intent to commit harm.

Wow, that is dumb!

On too many levels to count!

Must have been a slow news day in Miami for the paper to pick it up all the way from Louisiana. What next? A backslash looks like a sword? We need to search your house for knives!

new topics

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join