It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence FISA memo released: What it says

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The dossier said page discussed removing sanctions in exchange for 19% of roseneft

No evil billionaire oligarch would ever agree to that.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: projectvxn

It's a shame that pictures of a bunch of men jerking each other off would violate the T&C's because that is a picture of what all you posters look like yammering on about this memo that will change nothing.

What I find funny is that these people have no problem calling you, myself and others a bunch of loony liberals that are anti-American and want illegals to come to this country so they can rape and kill real Americans, but you give them some grief in return and they become pansy virtue-signalers like no tomorrow.

Hypocrites are funny...

Now we get to watch the deflection circle go round and round.

Agreed. This memo does not appear to be as advertised.

The deflection circle is in full rotation.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

After all, what is to stop Trump (or a future President) from doing the exact same BS? And if the party of that hypothetical President were to retain power through such dishonest means, where are the checks & balances needed to prevent them from quietly sweeping it under the rug?

There's nothing in the memo that implicates Obama or anyone higher than DAG in *any* way. There's actually nothing in the memo that points to a political motivation for anything on the part of the FBI/DOJ either except interpretations of cherry-picked Strzok text messages. Noticeably absent is anything that links Strzok to the FISA warrant application or even to Steele.

In fact, we do have an out-of-context quote from Ohr apparently expressing concern about Steele having a bias? Does that sound like something a would be conspirator would be concerned with to you if he was himself politically motivated? Think that one through. Ohr is part of a politically motivated conspiracy so he voices concern to his co-conspirators that Steele has a bias against the man they're presumably conspiring against? Makes no sense.

Those who aren't outraged by these blatant abuses are politically blinded. It is a crime of the highest magnitude what they've done to these people, brainwashing and reality conditioning at its worst.

What we have is people looking at limited information and drawing different conclusions from it. It's probably not healthy to presume that the side you agree with are any less victims of brainwashing and conditioning.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

It's a shame that pictures of a bunch of men jerking each other off would violate the T&C's because that is a picture of what all you posters look like yammering on about this memo that will change nothing.

What I find funny is that these people have no problem calling you, myself and others a bunch of loony liberals that are anti-American and want illegals to come to this country so they can rape and kill real Americans, but you give them some grief in return and they become pansy virtue-signalers like no tomorrow.

Hypocrites are funny...

Well you ought to know seeing as how you are one of the biggest.

You who had no problem with the dossier being discussed in public, and wanted investigations into trump and his team, but find releasing this memo trump and supporters throwing law enforcement under the bus.

Do you have proof of trump's intent yet that that is what he doing?

Oh thats right you dont.

As you have shown over and over again, you do not want any investigation into anything that paints trumps opponents in a bad light.

So excuse me while I chuckle at you calling out hypocrites

edit on 2-2-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

originally posted by: neo96

Hypocrites are funny...

Sure is funny.

Because no one in this thread said anything remotely like that.

Nice strawman.

Incorrect. Ask DBCowboy. He has said similar things.

Just not in this thread.

But you should know, Neo. You say similar things and bash liberals and Leftists all the time with lies and classless statements.

As I said, hypocrites be funny.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

CHICAGO (CBS) — House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) blasted President Donald Trump and House Republicans for their decision to release a controversial four-page memo alleging abuse of surveillance authority by the Justice Department and the FBI, saying it could ultimately cause a “constitutional crisis.”

“He has abdicated his responsibilities as commander in chief to protect the American people by protecting our intelligence sources and the rest,” she said of Trump. ““If the president uses this fake, horrible release of distorted intelligence as an excuse to fire [deputy attorney general Rod] Rosenstein or [special counsel Robert] Mueller, it could lead to a constitutional crisis.”

What a moron

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: face23785
If you want some first-class entertainment, put Fox News on at 3 and watch Shep Smith in total panic mode over this.

He just did a tease and seems down right giddy that someone might be getting ready to give info on Trump (page I think is who I heard).

Too much wishful thinking on their behalf

I never believed there was a threat to Trump with this, and have always known it was a witch-hunt. Especially after Obama/Clapper said on national news that Russia didn't do anything. The left missed that part though. I think they also missed the FIRST FBI investigation where they found no evidence linking Trump to any criminal activity or the text messages from Peter Strozok admitting there was nothing there.

With these releases, it is clear there was never anything there. Adam Schiff and the Dems have a lot of explaining to do though. Where is the "Russian propaganda" and all this doom-talk they've been espousing?

Great posts as usual, thanks for keeping everyone informed

Too many people with short memories XC

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

ATTENTION:

This is NOT the Mud Pit.

Do not post like it is the Mud Pit.

The topic is not other members...that's off topic.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

But you should know, Neo. You say similar things and bash liberals and Leftists all the time with lies and classless statements

Nope.

Not lies.

Not classless statements.

Denial.

Ain't just a $1,000,000 foreign created dossier being used to denigrate a duly elected president of the United States of Dsyfunctia.

link   

link   

originally posted by: JBurns
But that isn't how things work in our justice system and a Constitutional Democratic Republic. You're innocent until proven guilty, and we're protected against arbitrary investigation especially politically motivated ones. You are really trying to claim the players involved don't have glaring conflicts of interest? They are admittedly anti-Trump (and several even admittedly pro-Clinton). You remember how divisive and vitriolic the 2016 election was. Are you really going to tell me these people wouldn't abuse confirmation bias to investigate their opponent?

NO ONE HAS BEEN DECLARED GUILTY OF ANYTHING! Investigations exist to build a case against someone because the police SUSPECT you of being guilty. Once the investigation finishes then the police bring their findings to court and THAT is where you are determined to be guilty or not.

Speaking of bias though. What I see are decidedly pro-Trump people holding Trump's fire for him at all costs. I see a conspiracy to undermine our very Republic unfolding under the Trump admin. One that is being cheered on by his enablers/supporters. After all, it takes EXTREME mental gymnastics to accuse the department that literally cost Hillary Clinton the election of being a Democratic plant.

If you recall, many Dems (I was a Dem at the time, Clinton caused me to leave party) thought the email investigation was a form of political retribution. They were all too eager to call for an investigation into Trump as a form of revenge and "AHA! Gotcha" Even today, I've read posts on DU calling for "endless investigations 3-4-5 days a week" over this. Problem is, there is no credible evidence suggesting Trump broke any laws or did anything beyond typical campaign oppo activities

I don't care what they think. I only care about the findings once the administration wraps up. I'm not a Democrat either.

Before Trump was elected, Reps like Trey Gowdy were ready to open up more investigations into Hillary Clinton for years to come and this one is barely a year old and you guys are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at it to stop it. I'm losing a LOT of respect for your side of the arguing aisle after sitting through 10+ investigations into Hillary Clinton but you guys can't sit through 1 into Donald Trump.

No evidence. The dossier's author is not credible, MULTIPLE conflicts of interest. Its substantive content has not been verified.

Actually the dossier's author is VERY credible and was a highly respected FBI source. It's the memo's author who isn't credible and has conflicts of interest.

No evidence has been produced accusing Trump of a crime. The fact pro-Clinton/anti-Trump agents used knowingly biased and compromised materials to misdirect a standard counter-intelligence investigation into a criminal matter attacking the President is absolutely unacceptable to anyone interested in justice or liberty.

No # Sherlock. That's why investigations exist. I don't see you claiming that no evidence was presented with this memo.

I can't believe so many liberals are taking the side they are. History will judge that.

History is going to be HARSH on Trump and his supporters. You should pull your head out of the ATS echo chamber every now and then. The country is PISSED at him.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Nope. Not lies. Not classless statements. Denial.

I'm sorry to hear you are in denial.

Sure they make a salve or pill for that.

Ain't just a $1,000,000 foreign created dossier being used to denigrate a duly elected president of the United States of Dsyfunctia.

The memo seems top put that to rest.

Glad that's settled.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Grambler, glad to read your posts. Now, right or wrong, Chris Steele is a British Subject, for sure. But is his U.K. security firm an arm of British Intelligence?? My point is, if he's an enemy of Trump's antics in the U. K., then so be it. But what if his firm was sicced onto Trump by a real deal Brit. Intel outfit. I'm thinking of Victor Ostrovsky's book, "The other side of Deception". V.O. said that he defected from the Mossad, in NYC, but that he was still being run, or in the loop, with one of their spymasters. Later, when he smelled a rat, he de-camped for Canada, where he's a citizen, and wrote a tell all book.

Our intel community, along with Jewish interests in the book industry, went to great lengths to prevent both of his books, detailing some of their dirty work, including the re-activation of "sleeper" Jonathon Pollard. The "OSOD" was literally jerked off of the chain bookstores' shelves, the very week of Ostrovsky's million dollar publicity T.V. interview, on the Barnes Forum, broadcast from Wash. D.C.

I had to buy my copy out of B.Dalton Booksellers' dead end warehouse. All of this drama B.S. about not releasing the Hon. Devin Nunes' memo is exactly the same drivel. And some posters here on ATS need to be I.D. for being the Trolls that they are.

The Yakima, WA. manager of that B. Dalton store, explained to me about the publishing industry's "Plenum" committee, made up of Jewish fanatics, who throttle off anything and everything that throws bad light on them. And these same bozos, worked for several different publishing houses, just like an interlocking directorate, in several Corporate Boardrooms.

The Dimms 10 page rebuttal will be a dollar short, and a day late, to this pissing party. Me thinks that they should have ignored the Hon. Nunes, from the first. By the way, it's not just circular reporting on that dossier's bono fides, it's more properly called "Literary Incest".

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Nope. Not lies. Not classless statements. Denial.

I'm sorry to hear you are in denial.

Sure they make a salve or pill for that.

The memo seems top put that to rest.

Glad that's settled.

Yes the memo says McCabe admitted there would have been no fisa warrant without the dossier.

You must have missed that.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Couldn't have said it better myself!!

I'm quite certain of that.

However I know a few other silly acting basements dwelling introverts that could use a break themselves.

Break from what? The deflection and twisting that is taking place?

This is funny as #! This memos seems to be a huge dud.

Maybe ATS can make a time out forum...one where they can all go together to work on their talking points.

Appealing to the authorities to take care of the work you cannot do yourself?

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: Grambler

Your informed thoughts on this issue have been much welcomed.

As the above post illustrates.

Thank you so much for your deep thoughts.

Stay classy.

It's what you guys want right? Liberals throthing at the mouth? I mean why didn't you call out that poster I responded to for trolling me? Probably because he's your teammate.

Stay partisan

My question is why are you so emotionally invested in the integrity of a party that is falling apart?

I'm not. I'm emotionally invested in the integrity of my country and the Constitution that is being spit on with these partisan shenanigans.

You know what's next after the Democratic party falls apart right?

That's right, republicans are next.

Who cares? Some other party will just replace them.

I'm sorry you don't like the responses to your posts, or that receiving multiple responses to your posts in a public forum with thousands of users, within the sites topmost thread bothers you.

Suck it up.

I did. That's why I attacked you back.

You had zero justification for responding the way you did.

Go cry some more.

And you had zero justification for trolling me. I'll happily wear that warning I got. It felt good telling you off.
edit on 2-2-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

Is that the Buzzfeed talking point?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

That would be Trump haters that are in denial.

Since they rolled out the dossier as 'proof'.

Then done a total 180 and said American intelligence backs up their accusations.

The problem with that is.

The dossier.

It's been said American inteilligence justified their findings!

FACT IS it didn't.

Because there would have been absolutely no need to roll out opposition research created for/by/Paid for by the DNC and CLinton Campaigns.

Trump haters got played like a cheap third rate violin.

edit on 2-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Is that the Buzzfeed talking point?

What part, specifically?

I need to make sure I give you the proper pre-approved response from my employers.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join