It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence FISA memo released: What it says

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If liberals don't stand on the right side of history, they really should consider the dangerous precedents they're setting. For once this isn't a Democratic or Republican problem, but an American one. Nothing short of our Constitutional protections and liberties are at stake here.

After all, what is to stop Trump (or a future President) from doing the exact same BS? And if the party of that hypothetical President were to retain power through such dishonest means, where are the checks & balances needed to prevent them from quietly sweeping it under the rug?

Those who aren't outraged by these blatant abuses are politically blinded. It is a crime of the highest magnitude what they've done to these people, brainwashing and reality conditioning at its worst.

Don't give up on these people truth seekers.

edit on 2/2/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

edit on 2-2-2018 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Grambler

It is up to you but the person you are responding to does this in these threads. Runs the conversation in circles in hopes of burying the relevant info we are discussing.

We should probably just let it go and stop responding so we dont help derail the thread.

Your choice of course.

I attempt to respond to anyone that I think are making relevant points, regardless of their bias.

I too have biases, and hope people give me that benefit of the doubt.

At least this user is posting relevant points, even if I think they are flat out wrong.

Beets the people here just saying we are all circle jerking.

Fair enough...

As an afterthought the President firing Comey is more justified than ever before. No need for Trump to testify with Mueller reference why he fired Comey now.

link   

originally posted by: avgguy

It’s OK to be Triggered

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: neo96
I simply pointed out that Carter Page left the campaign a month before the FISA warrant. So no, when they applied for that warrant, it actually couldn't have been "to spy on the President-elect Donald Trump and his campaign."

Not worth it.

Facts trigger these folks.
edit on 2-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: projectvxn

It's a shame that pictures of a bunch of men jerking each other off would violate the T&C's because that is a picture of what all you posters look like yammering on about this memo that will change nothing.

Your informed thoughts on this issue have been much welcomed.

As the above post illustrates.

Thank you so much for your deep thoughts.

Stay classy.

It's what you guys want right? Liberals throthing at the mouth? I mean why didn't you call out that poster I responded to for trolling me? Probably because he's your teammate.

Stay partisan

It's frothing...but what is it with you and sex themes in this thread?

link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Nobody is ganging up on anyone. Although it is frustrating to see so many cases of rectocranial inversion syndrome.

Nobody? That's why I refresh my inbox and there are 5 or so responses to one post I make in the thread? Lol. Yea right! ETA: I had two more in the time it took me to write this post.

How can one ignore the blatant and obvious abuses? Are you really claiming the Clinton campaign and her agents (those she paid/employed) didn't have a conflict of interest? Steele admitted to having extreme biases against Trump, as did the FBI agents who used his material to attack Trump.

Why don't you go reread my posts in the thread and see what I'm actually "claiming" instead of asking me leading questions and making fallacious arguments?

How is this not obvious...? Keeping a closed mind out of confirmation bias is wrong. Not attacking you, but what you're doing is wrong. It is unethical, it is irresponsible and sets a dangerous precedent chilling our protections against unwarranted government intrusion and ESPECIALLY political retribution.

The only thing that is obvious to me is that Devin Nune is a partisan hack who appears to be trying to sideline an ongoing investigation against ALL legal norms ever all because the target of said investigation says he is innocent. If there is really impropriety in the investigation then that should be presented in court to get a mistrial or after the investigation wraps up. But everything being done WHILE the investigation is occurring looks like straight up obstruction of justice.

Plus the memo is clearly written in a hearsay manner and none of the juicy claims within have any evidence backing them up.
edit on 2-2-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It is up to you but the person you are responding to does this in these threads. Runs the conversation in circles in hopes of burying the relevant info we are discussing.

We should probably just let it go and stop responding so we dont help derail the thread.

Your choice of course.

I attempt to respond to anyone that I think are making relevant points, regardless of their bias.

At least this user is posting relevant points, even if I think they are flat out wrong.

Fair enough...

As an afterthought the President firing Comey is more justified than ever before. No need for Trump to testify with Mueller reference why he fired Comey now.

My thoughts exactly!!!

It is clear the entire investigation is based on nothing more than lies, bias and revenge. The fact Hillary Clinton was pushing this bogus narrative publically (all the while knowing full well she paid for the hit-job) speaks volumes to me

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

You are smart enough to know the truth.

Which kind of makes trying to share facts a moot point.

The Dossier was pretty damn spot on with Page, the execs he met with, the time and place, the exact topics discussed (Sanctions and Rosneft Deal).

You said all it proved was that he went to Russia.

As for this memo.

You guys can rally behind it, but it really is a nothing burger.

Trump can try and use it to have a Saturday Night Massacre...and I can of hope he does.

What is coming is not great for Trump or Supporters in my opinion.

Yeah the dossier was spot on because the info on Page was reported in the news when he visited Russia. It in no way shape or form lend credabi9lity to anything else in the dossier.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: neo96
I simply pointed out that Carter Page left the campaign a month before the FISA warrant. So no, when they applied for that warrant, it actually couldn't have been "to spy on the President-elect Donald Trump and his campaign."

Not worth it.

Facts trigger these folks.

Hate to state the obvious.

When Trump haters actually get some facts.

Maybe we'll listen.

Instead of CTRL LEFT BULL SNIP.

link   

It's a shame that pictures of a bunch of men jerking each other off would violate the T&C's because that is a picture of what all you posters look like yammering on about this memo that will change nothing.

link   
If you want some first-class entertainment, put Fox News on at 3 and watch Shep Smith in total panic mode over this.

link   

I don't think anyone is attacking you though Krazy. I certainly am not, and I hope you don't take it that way.

Can I ask what part you are having trouble believing? Maybe we can discuss it, or even point you to some contextual information. Maybe you can do the same for us. Who knows until we discuss it though

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You are smart enough to know the truth.

Which kind of makes trying to share facts a moot point.

The Dossier was pretty damn spot on with Page, the execs he met with, the time and place, the exact topics discussed (Sanctions and Rosneft Deal).

You said all it proved was that he went to Russia.

As for this memo.

You guys can rally behind it, but it really is a nothing burger.

Trump can try and use it to have a Saturday Night Massacre...and I can of hope he does.

What is coming is not great for Trump or Supporters in my opinion.

The dossier was wrong about page more than it was right.

It was right that page went to russia, which was public knowledge.

It was wrong about who he met with, and the majority of what they discussed.

Page meeting with a guy not mentioned in the dossier, and discussing the sale of his company is not only not a crime or a reason to spy on him, it is vastly different with what the dossier claimed.

Just like the dossier was easily proven wrong in other areas, like cohen meeting in prague.

The standard for spying on a presidential candidates team should be very high.

To do so based off of a dossier made by a guy who admitted he wanted trump to not be elected, that was paid by trumps opponent should be unbelievably high.

Having it minimally corroborated is a disgrace.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Was poking around and found this.
false statements

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

If liberals don't stand on the right side of history, they really should consider the dangerous precedents they're setting. For once this isn't a Democratic or Republican problem, but an American one. Nothing short of our Constitutional protections and liberties are at stake here.

A guy who had been caught in the past passing documents to now convicted Russian Spies..
Who was no longer part of the Trump Campaign, as Trump spokespeople shouted often at the time..
Was found to have sufficient cause to be watched by the FBI via the FISA court...

I don't see this as any kind of dangerous precedent.

If you want to see dangerous precedents...examine the past year of Trump...any given day.

link   

Your choice of course.

Fair enough...

My thoughts exactly!!!

It is clear the entire investigation is based on nothing more than lies, bias and revenge. The fact Hillary Clinton was pushing this bogus narrative publically (all the while knowing full well she paid for the hit-job) speaks volumes to me

I am curious if the goal was for Trump to fire Comey so they could go after him for the obstruction bs. If they knew the russia dossier was not going to work they went to a plan B.

link   

Your choice of course.

Fair enough...

My thoughts exactly!!!

They'll just keep pretending she had absolutely no idea what her campaign was doing. Because that's the kind of leader they wanted.

link   

originally posted by: face23785
If you want some first-class entertainment, put Fox News on at 3 and watch Shep Smith in total panic mode over this.

Better yet let's all watch the Lemon tonight as he double cries!!

link   

In one post you tell us all why we should pay you no attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join