It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence FISA memo released: What it says

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I heard it said she simply made a clerical error. That’s it end of story.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: Grambler

You are smart enough to know the truth.

Which kind of makes trying to share facts a moot point.

The Dossier was pretty damn spot on with Page, the execs he met with, the time and place, the exact topics discussed (Sanctions and Rosneft Deal).

You said all it proved was that he went to Russia.

As for this memo.

You guys can rally behind it, but it really is a nothing burger.

Trump can try and use it to have a Saturday Night Massacre...and I can of hope he does.

What is coming is not great for Trump or Supporters in my opinion.

The dossier was wrong about page more than it was right.

It was right that page went to russia, which was public knowledge.

It was wrong about who he met with, and the majority of what they discussed.

Nope.

It was right about what they discussed. Sanctions and Rosneft deal.
It was right that he met with Rosneft Exec (just got CEO vs. VP wrong)
Whether they actually discussed a trade he would not say.

Hopefully you are at least honest with yourself.

Still believe all it got right was Carter Page was in Russia?

link   
Trump is in a catch 22 were he to fire Rosenstein. But I have a question. Who would be responsible in coming up with a replacement for Rosenstein? Wray or Trump?

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: projectvxn

It's a shame that pictures of a bunch of men jerking each other off would violate the T&C's because that is a picture of what all you posters look like yammering on about this memo that will change nothing.

What I find funny is that these people have no problem calling you, myself and others a bunch of loony liberals that are anti-American and want illegals to come to this country so they can rape and kill real Americans, but you give them some grief in return and they become pansy virtue-signalers like no tomorrow.

Hypocrites are funny...
edit on 2-2-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
If you want some first-class entertainment, put Fox News on at 3 and watch Shep Smith in total panic mode over this.

He just did a tease and seems down right giddy that someone might be getting ready to give info on Trump (page I think is who I heard).

link   
a reply to: neo96

Tell us about the Fisa warrants on Dennis Rodman,Michael Moore,Sean Penn, and Oliver Stone.

Ya know them foreign spies.

Since Travel is the only metric needed to get them.

What are you going on about now? Carter Page was already known the FBI (and I imagine others). It wasn't even his first FISA warrant. The first FISA warrant was after Page fell in with a Russian spy ring that was caught by the FBI in 2013. He was interviewed then and warned about his situation when communications between members of the spy ring revealed that they were trying to recruit him (and he seemed to not be rejecting their advances).

Who knows what else is in the FISA warrant application? I suspect we'll be getting more of an idea soon if they release the minority memo.

link   
a reply to: introvert

You're justifying this type of behavior, introvert?

Have to admit, I expected more from you. Guess your group identity really did kill every inch of individuality you had

link   

originally posted by: introvert

It's a shame that pictures of a bunch of men jerking each other off would violate the T&C's because that is a picture of what all you posters look like yammering on about this memo that will change nothing.

What I find funny is that these people have no problem calling you, myself and others a bunch of loony liberals that are anti-American and want illegals to come to this country so they can rape and kill real Americans, but you give them some grief in return and they become pansy virtue-signalers like no tomorrow.

Hypocrites are funny...

Now we get to watch the deflection circle go round and round.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The only thing that is obvious to me is that Devin Nune is a partisan hack who appears to be trying to sideline an ongoing investigation against ALL legal norms ever all because the target of said investigation says he is innocent. If there is really impropriety in the investigation then that should be presented in court to get a mistrial or after the investigation wraps up.

But that isn't how things work in our justice system and a Constitutional Democratic Republic. You're innocent until proven guilty, and we're protected against arbitrary investigation especially politically motivated ones. You are really trying to claim the players involved don't have glaring conflicts of interest? They are admittedly anti-Trump (and several even admittedly pro-Clinton). You remember how divisive and vitriolic the 2016 election was. Are you really going to tell me these people wouldn't abuse confirmation bias to investigate their opponent?

If you recall, many Dems (I was a Dem at the time, Clinton caused me to leave party) thought the email investigation was a form of political retribution. They were all too eager to call for an investigation into Trump as a form of revenge and "AHA! Gotcha" Even today, I've read posts on DU calling for "endless investigations 3-4-5 days a week" over this. Problem is, there is no credible evidence suggesting Trump broke any laws or did anything beyond typical campaign oppo activities

No evidence. The dossier's author is not credible, MULTIPLE conflicts of interest. Its substantive content has not been verified.

No evidence has been produced accusing Trump of a crime. The fact pro-Clinton/anti-Trump agents used knowingly biased and compromised materials to misdirect a standard counter-intelligence investigation into a criminal matter attacking the President is absolutely unacceptable to anyone interested in justice or liberty.

I can't believe so many liberals are taking the side they are. History will judge that.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Even if you take the Trump campaign out of the equation entirely and assume they were just caught up because Page had previous, Comey, Rosenstein, Yates, Boente, and McCabe still lied to the FISA court judge to obtain a warrant. They abused their positions.
THAT is the issue and those who are giving them a pass are quite obviously doing so because they are what they claim others to be - partisan hacks.
edit on 2/2/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Hypocrites are funny...

so are introverted delusional schizophrenic squirrels....SUPER FUNNY!!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Exactly

And the planned/constructed misdirection and information saturation. If all else fails, they'll hijack the topic by attempting (and failing) to interject emotional/divisive material.

Of course none of that has anything to do with: The memo, FISA abuses, Russia-Trump political witch-hunt abuses, etc. Additionally, there is a clear and prevalent anti-Trump bias throughout every crucial "stage" of this investigatory farce

Thanks for pointing this out though
It is the only way we can recognize and prevent these types of constructed narrative hijackings
edit on 2/2/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

link   

Hypocrites are funny...

Sure is funny.

Because no one in this thread said anything remotely like that.

Nice strawman.

link   

originally posted by: Pap1148
Trump is in a catch 22 were he to fire Rosenstein. But I have a question. Who would be responsible in coming up with a replacement for Rosenstein? Wray or Trump?

Sessions... Rosenstein is DOJ #2.

Trump could name someone though.

link   
a reply to: JBurns

There is nothing in that memo that will change my opinions. I read it thoroughly. All I see are claims. Even the White House admits that this is just the observations of the people who wrote it. In other words it is a biased memo.

But that is also reflected within when it makes outstanding claims and accusations without any evidence. Let's explore some text:

The “dossier” compiled by Christopher Steele (Steele dossier) on behalf of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Hillary Clinton campaign formed an essential part of the Carter Page FISA

The memo discusses ZERO reasons and presents NO evidence corroborating the essentialness of dossier (though the memo's entire accusations rest on this claim being true)

The application does not mention Steele was ultimately working on behalf of -- and paid by -- the DNC and Clinton campaign, or that the FBI had separately authorized payment to Steele for the same information.

Strangely, what goes unmentioned is that Steele was originally hired by Jeb Bush before Clinton took over.

But disregarding the memo's contents, people are acting like this memo will sideline Mueller's investigation even though Mueller has nothing to do with the FBI investigation into Trump. Even Paul Ryan has said that this memo will have no effect on Mueller's investigation.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Your informed thoughts on this issue have been much welcomed.

As the above post illustrates.

Thank you so much for your deep thoughts.

Stay classy.

It's what you guys want right? Liberals throthing at the mouth? I mean why didn't you call out that poster I responded to for trolling me? Probably because he's your teammate.

Stay partisan

My question is why are you so emotionally invested in the integrity of a party that is falling apart?

You know what's next after the Democratic party falls apart right?

That's right, republicans are next.

I'm sorry you don't like the responses to your posts, or that receiving multiple responses to your posts in a public forum with thousands of users, within the sites topmost thread bothers you.

Suck it up.

You had zero justification for responding the way you did.

Go cry some more.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And what's your point ?

IF past events are relevant in 2018.

The Clintons got a lot of Xplaining to do.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

You are smart enough to know the truth.

Which kind of makes trying to share facts a moot point.

The Dossier was pretty damn spot on with Page, the execs he met with, the time and place, the exact topics discussed (Sanctions and Rosneft Deal).

You said all it proved was that he went to Russia.

As for this memo.

You guys can rally behind it, but it really is a nothing burger.

Trump can try and use it to have a Saturday Night Massacre...and I can of hope he does.

What is coming is not great for Trump or Supporters in my opinion.

The dossier was wrong about page more than it was right.

It was right that page went to russia, which was public knowledge.

It was wrong about who he met with, and the majority of what they discussed.

Nope.

It was right about what they discussed. Sanctions and Rosneft deal.
It was right that he met with Rosneft Exec (just got CEO vs. VP wrong)
Whether they actually discussed a trade he would not say.

Hopefully you are at least honest with yourself.

Still believe all it got right was Carter Page was in Russia?

First, admit that you were incorrect or a liar when you repeatedly said that Page testified that he met with sechin.

Secondly, it got even more right than you are saying.

The dossier claimed there was a man named carter page, and donald trump.

Well thats coorboration, so start the spying right!

The dossier said page discussed removing sanctions in exchange for 19% of roseneft with sechin; that is wrong.

You are trying to say the fact that Page spoke with someone who worked at roseneft about the sale of roseneft, which was public knowledge, with no suggestion that trump get 19% of the company someone corroborates the dossier?

That is so asinine it is absurd, and you know it.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: introvert

You're justifying this type of behavior, introvert?

Justifying what Krazy said? No. It is not my place to do so.

Laughing at others as they get what they deserve, hell ya.

Have to admit, I expected more from you.

You assume I care.

Guess your group identity really did kill every inch of individuality you had

Not sure how you even came to such a conclusion, but oh well.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

a reply to: JBurns

There is nothing in that memo that will change my opinions. I read it thoroughly. All I see are claims. Even the White House admits that this is just the observations of the people who wrote it. In other words it is a biased memo.

The memo is based on FBI and DOJ documents and are fact.

The dossier is not and is in fact biased.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join