It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Train carrying Republicans to a retreat has crashed / collision, injuries reported

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

My son is in DC as we speak. Outside the capitol building right now. He just texted me.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: face23785

My son is in DC as we speak. Outside the capitol building right now. He just texted me.

Good to know it's still there. Unless you're in on it!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
I really truly hope this was not an attack on the gop. I really try hope that no political party would stoop this low in our country.

Like when those GOP congressmen were shot last year playing baseball?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Apparently this scum is a commentator for CNN.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Collided with a garbage truck eh?

Has the local town reported a stolen garbage truck? Otherwise, looks like a terrible accident and not a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Found out this is a regular trip that is usually taken the day after the SOTU for lawmakers to discuss policy matters for the coming year.

The passage way is usually secured due to who is on board.

So, somebody either messed up or this was intentional.

Or, for people familiar with the TV series "Person of Interest", the computer AI in charge of National Security, running at NSA headquarters, could have engineered the accident to derail the release of the MEMO that the FBI says would damage National Security. That AI software knows the train schedules and garbage truck routes, and could easily slow or speed up the train, or delay the train leaving the station, to get the timing right, then the AI program turned the traffic light "GREEN" when it should be RED, making the truck driver think he still had time to cross the tracks, and so without any "human" being involved in the "intentional" act, it could still not be just an accident.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: queenofswords
Found out this is a regular trip that is usually taken the day after the SOTU for lawmakers to discuss policy matters for the coming year.

The passage way is usually secured due to who is on board.

So, somebody either messed up or this was intentional.

Or, for people familiar with the TV series "Person of Interest", the computer AI in charge of National Security, running at NSA headquarters, could have engineered the accident to derail the release of the MEMO that the FBI says would damage National Security. That AI software knows the train schedules and garbage truck routes, and could easily slow or speed up the train, or delay the train leaving the station, to get the timing right, then the AI program turned the traffic light "GREEN" when it should be RED, making the truck driver think he still had time to cross the tracks, and so without any "human" being involved in the "intentional" act, it could still not be just an accident.

Is this from the same people who just assumed the Pentagon had surface to air missiles on its roof on 9/11?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Gotta love some of the click-bait headlines too. I saw "One killed in train crash carrying members of Congress". While technically true, that's incredibly misleading.

Annoys the heck out of me. The sensationalism. Fox News headline is "Death On The Tracks"

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Wired article from 2016

HACKERS HIJACK A BIG RIG TRUCK'S ACCELERATOR AND BRAKES

Not saying that is what happened but it is possible.

ETA

developing those attacks was actually easier than with consumer cars, thanks to a common communication standard in the internal networks of most industrial vehicles, from cement mixers to tractor trailers to school buses.

edit on 31-1-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Konduit
The deep state strikes back?

Worst part is some of our ATS members suffering from full blown TDS will hope someone is hurt. Or people like them will go to twitter and such saying this only happened to Republicans because they deserve it.

Really sick people out there.

But then there is this

There are a number possible players at this point. Ranging from Obumer all the way down to the DNC.

Wanting to blame other politicians.

lame

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Sounds like a really complicated plan that goes to # when the garbage truck is even just 30 seconds late or early.

Just have someone park it on the tracks. Problem solved.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

My question is what in the hell such a sizeable amount of our congress was doing gathered in one place like that

First thought I had was someone was attempting to "derail" the memo, although this is entirely conjecture on my part. It could just as easily have been a suicide by a train that just so happened to be carrying ~1/3 to 1/2 of our congress

Great post Xc
edit on 1/31/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Is this from the same people who just assumed the Pentagon had surface to air missiles on its roof on 9/11?

Consider all possibilities.

Then pick the one you think is least likely to be the cause, for there you'll find your blind-spot.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't see much of a conspiracy here...

If they wanted to screw with a train a single garbage truck would not have been their solution.

I'll admit to a knee-jerk when I first saw the article and the pictures, but the news has a way of doing that to you...

Probably just a dumb-ass garbage truck driver.

Move along...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: fritzM

Gotta love some of the click-bait headlines too. I saw "One killed in train crash carrying members of Congress". While technically true, that's incredibly misleading.

Annoys the heck out of me. The sensationalism. Fox News headline is "Death On The Tracks"

Yeah I can't stand that # either, when they try to come up with clever puns for the headline. Just report the news damn it.

link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Sounds like a really complicated plan that goes to # when the garbage truck is even just 30 seconds late or early.

Parking the truck on the tracks "reveals" it as an intentional act.

But, secret agencies don't operate in the light. They work in the dark.

When the secret agency does something, it makes sure the public is "looking the other way."

Since this derailment is a "covert" operation, the cover is that it's just a random accident.

However, even though the public will see it as a random accident, the GOP insiders will know it's not.

Those GOP insiders who are part of the "Intelligence Committee", and are aware of the incredible capabilities possessed by the NSA, in the various black ops programs, will understand the signal of the "Garbage" truck.

That AI program can take control of the train, and speed up or slow down the train for those 30 seconds, to micromanage the timing, and with the help of the traffic light timing, can increase the odds of the collision, so that it's nearly 100% certain to happen.

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: queenofswords

Where did you hear about that? It just seems like a Herculean task...

TheRedneck

Congressman Sean Duffy and his wife Rachel were on the train with their 8 kids. Harris Falkner did an interview with Rachel and she said this was her understanding.

ETA: I posted a link to the interview, but now when you go there, it has been removed and replaced with some movie advertisement....hmmmmm.

But, supposedly helicopters were supposed to also be flying ahead of the train. So, again, something is not adding up.
edit on 31-1-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

As usual, in order to debunk #theofficialstory because to them it's somehow unlikely, they have to come up with an even more convoluted and unlikely story. SMDH

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Consider all possibilities.

Then pick the one you think is least likely to be the cause, for there you'll find your blind-spot.

Meanwhile, in the real world, trains hit vehicles on accident sometimes.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I don't believe in coincidences with these things anymore...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join