It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Train carrying Republicans to a retreat has crashed / collision, injuries reported

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Here is the headline:

Rachel Campos-Duffy Describes 'Traumatic' Train Crash With Husband, 8 Kids

The video of her saying there should not have been anything able to cross because of security ahead of the train and Falkner saying something about helicopters flying ahead has now been replaced with a different video advertising some movie......hmmmm.

A hack? Surely the interview is somewhere to be found.

ETA---Did a run around. Try this link: www.foxnews.com...
Scroll down to here: Rachel Campos-Duffy describes 'traumatic' train crash

Go to about the 3:40 mark.

edit on 31-1-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

You have one guy at a diner across the street from the crossing down the tracks who says "train is on it's way". Then you park it on the tracks and call the police and say, "my truck is stalled out on the tracks! Notify the railway!"

Accident.

That's one of a dozen ways to do something nefarious with a high chance of success. Your scenario is so out there, I'm having a problem believing you posed it. Not only because it is so convoluted, but mostly because it has the highest possible chance of failure.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Still believe in coincidences?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Then pick the one you think is least likely to be the cause, for there you'll find your blind-spot.

Must have been time-traveling Aliens.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Meanwhile, in the real world, trains hit vehicles on accident sometimes.

Yes, I just saw a report on CNN that claims a train hits something on the tracks every 3 hours in the United States, either animal, person, or vehicle.

That makes it possible to claim any "intentional" collision to be just an "accident", and have "almost" everyone believe the official story.

As usual, however, we here on ATS aren't so gullible to accept the official report without doing our own "thinking."

edit on 31-1-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I used to believe in coincences..not so much nowadays.Nothing can surprise me anymore but will with hold judgement until more facts are available.
edit on CSTWedpm3261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Meanwhile, in the real world, trains hit vehicles on accident sometimes.

Yes, I just saw a report on CNN that claims a train hits something on the tracks every 3 hours in the United States, either animal, person, or vehicle.

That makes it possible to claim any "intentional" collision to be just an "accident", and have "almost" everyone believe the official story.

As usual, however, we here on ATS aren't so gullible to accept the official report without doing our own "thinking."

You can be skeptical all you want. I'm a natural skeptic. So far all the available information points to an accident though. All we have otherwise are "what if" scenarios. If that's all you got, what if I did it?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: queenofswords

Here is the headline:

Rachel Campos-Duffy Describes 'Traumatic' Train Crash With Husband, 8 Kids

The video of her saying there should not have been anything able to cross because of security ahead of the train and Falkner saying something about helicopters flying ahead has now been replaced with a different video advertising some movie......hmmmm.

A hack? Surely the interview is somewhere to be found.

ETA---Did a run around. Try this link: www.foxnews.com...
Scroll down to here: Rachel Campos-Duffy describes 'traumatic' train crash

Go to about the 3:40 mark.

I'd love to see some sources about all the crossings and the whole stretch of track being secured as standard procedure when members of Congress travel by train. That would be news.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
After viewing all the photos and videos available I haven't seen anything that seems at all unusual for a grade crossing accident. If anything I am astounded at the minimal damage done to the locomotive. If the accident occurred at normal Amtrak speeds I would expect to see MUCH more. That is curious.

Other than that this accident seems similar to those that happen every day on the roads of America. Unfortunately.

I hope someone is caring for the train crew, be safe brothers and sisters!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You can be skeptical all you want. I'm a natural skeptic. So far all the available information points to an accident though. All we have otherwise are "what if" scenarios. If that's all you got, what if I did it?

You'd be right, if this collision happened on any other day of the year.

However, when you factor in the SOTU address, and the MEMO, and the GOP train, and the Garbage Truck, the mathematical probability of all these "coincidences" coming together suggests it has a good chance not to be just an accident.

It's the multiplicity of coincidences that suggest intention involved somewhere here.

Don't expect the official story to ever reveal intention, however, since that could cause unrest.

But, behind the scenes, we'd expect to see some more action, like mysterious firings of government officials in the FBI, DOJ, NSA, etc..some may even be let go without us knowing. But, heads must roll.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
from looking at the pictures it looks like a typical small town railroad crossing that doesn`t have gates, it just has a light tower with flashing red lights to warn you that a train is coming and you need to stop.

I also noticed the trees along the side of the road go up close to the tracks which would make it difficult to see a train coming until it was very close.
attempting to cross the tracks at that location while the red lights are flashing would be an extremely dangerous idea.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

imagine being so spooked...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have a friend that works for a large Midwest freight railroad and he told me once "We kill someone somewhere every day with our trains". Over 99% of the time it's not their fault. It happens many times a day every day we just happened to hear about this one because the demonrats are upset about it.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Wired article from 2016

HACKERS HIJACK A BIG RIG TRUCK'S ACCELERATOR AND BRAKES

Not saying that is what happened but it is possible.

ETA

developing those attacks was actually easier than with consumer cars, thanks to a common communication standard in the internal networks of most industrial vehicles, from cement mixers to tractor trailers to school buses.

Ha that's what I was thinking, good post.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree
from looking at the pictures it looks like a typical small town railroad crossing that doesn`t have gates, it just has a light tower with flashing red lights to warn you that a train is coming and you need to stop.

I also noticed the trees along the side of the road go up close to the tracks which would make it difficult to see a train coming until it was very close.
attempting to cross the tracks at that location while the red lights are flashing would be an extremely dangerous idea.

Maybe it was like a Breaking Bad scene where they wanted the train to come to a full stop for an ambush.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

They hacked into the OBDII port not really much to brag about there. Off the shelf stuff can do that

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Haven't had a chance to read through this thread, but has anyone seen this?

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Claims Bill Kristol tweeted about the crash before it happened.
edit on 31-1-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism

originally posted by: bluechevytree

Maybe it was like a Breaking Bad scene where they wanted the train to come to a full stop for an ambush.

That's an interesting thought. Very interesting. I wonder who else was hiding in those bushes.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Yah I saw that at another forum, too many 'coincidences' for me to think it was a 'coincidence'.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Have any of you heard that Bill Kristol tweeted something nasty about republican jokes and the train wreck, then deleted it, at 11:07 a.m.

The wreck happened at 11:20 a.m.

Curious if any ATSers have heard about this and what its validity might be.

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join