It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Train carrying Republicans to a retreat has crashed / collision, injuries reported

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Agreed. The more I look, the more convinced I am that this was a garbage truck.

But Bill Cassidy (R-MN) just reported the truck was 'stuck' between the signs on the track. It's not really possible (well, without having parts coming off below the frame) for a straight truck to get stuck. 18-wheelers get stuck because the trailer can bend at the fifth wheel and the landing gear crossing a sharp track can make contact with the rails. There is no fifth wheel to bend at, and nothing hanging low to catch the rails. Maybe they mean it stalled out, but then why didn't the driver get out when he saw the train coming?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: TheRedneck

When they said dump truck I think they are meaning trash truck. The images I am seeing, the debris, appears to be trash, full trash bags etc.

Yes, depending upon where you are from it can be called a garbage truck, trash collector, dump truck, etc... Since it does go to the dump to "dump" the trash, dump truck is valid.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
What or who is Q ? .... And what did Q slide too ? ..... Also , Greenbriar is a fancy resort.

(post by Urantia1111 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111
a dem hired by the deep state to delay them long enough so that they can't get to their underground bunker before the nuke drops obviously!!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Or how desperate is Hillary ... I wonder how much this cost her ?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Urantia1111
a dem hired by the deep state to delay them long enough so that they can't get to their underground bunker before the nuke drops obviously!!

Yeah because that's why they're all still at the scene cooperating with LE instead of getting off and trying to find alternate modes of travel to get out of the blast area.

ETA: The train is moving again. They're actually going backwards, heading back to their point of origin. That really fits in with this silly scenario.
edit on 31 1 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It looks like the impact was to the bed well behind the cab. The impact seems to have spun the truck around and off the tracks after the bed went literally flying. The damage to the truck itself seems to be what would be expected from such a maneuver, plus some minor bending of the rear axles.

If... and I am not suggesting this at this time... someone were to want to wreck the train and was not aware how severe the damage to the truck would be, they would park the truck with the largest, heaviest part... the bed... in the train's path and the cab away from the direct impact.

But that can't be what happened. It was an accident. I have to believe that.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Looks like they will all be bused to the greenbriar now.

If there is another crash....

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Maybe they mean it stalled out, but then why didn't the driver get out when he saw the train coming? 

Because:

This is why I'm thinking this is just an accident. If it was intentional, you'd think the three guys would be smart enough to get the hell away from the truck.

Maybe they should do a tox report on the driver and co and see if they were conscious ....

/tinfoilhattage

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
WOW just wow..

This is one hell of a Rabbit hole!!

Is this a Qoincidence??

Q is laughing at you all so hard right now, lol.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The train is still mobile. They were just backing it up.

Someone reported they were sending another engine, so I assume they will just be delayed.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

You're scaring me.

It was an accident. It had to be an accident.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The crossing had gates. The one behind the truck looks intact in the background, but the one in front of the truck is broken.

ETA: The truck was too long to fit between those gates. The one that is broken had to have been broken on the truck when it came down. Could that have been what stuck the truck on the tracks?

TheRedneck

edit on 1/31/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

Things happen, and this could be just an accident.

But, considering the political climate today, and the things that are going to come out, this could either be an attempt, or a warning to these people.

I can't help but think something else is coming down the road.

The fact that there were 3 people on the Garbage Truck guarantees this was just an accident.

If it was premeditated, those guys would have jumped truck before the train hit.

Or, if it was a planned attack, only 1 guy would be on the truck, not 3, since you only need 1 for a suicide attack.

On the other hand, it's possible that if the truck engine is electronically controlled, someone with a drone and wireless tech could hack the truck electronics and deliberately stall the truck on the tracks at just the right time, giving them no time to jump truck, and still resulting in a planned attack.

I'd admit, that the fact it was a "Garbage" truck, that hit the "Republican" party, makes it look extremely suspicious. We do tend to "attract" things to ourselves that are in sync with our thoughts. The Law of Attraction says we create "magnetic" forces that draw those things towards us that are a reflection of our own character. So, the immediate thought for any investigator is someone was trying "to send a signal" to the GOP that their SOTU was all garbage.

If it was just an ordinary truck, or a car stuck on the tracks, it wouldn't be so suggestive.

edit on 31-1-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Thomas Paine
‏ @Thomas1774Paine
30m30 minutes ago

UPDATE: 1 fatality, 1 critically injured, 1 member sent to the hospital, 1 member & 1 staffer being examined, First aid being offered on train

Questions are now being asked why the truck was on the train tracks. Apparently, due to the people on the train, the route was suppose to be completely cleared.
edit on 31-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: Black_Fox

Things happen, and this could be just an accident.

But, considering the political climate today, and the things that are going to come out, this could either be an attempt, or a warning to these people.

I can't help but think something else is coming down the road.

The fact that there were 3 people on the Garbage Truck guarantees this was just an accident.

If it was premeditated, those guys would have jumped truck before the train hit.

Or, if it was a planned attack, only 1 guy would be on the truck, not 3, since you only need 1 for a suicide attack.

On the other hand, it's possible that if the truck engine is electronically controlled, someone with a drone and wireless tech could hack the truck electronics and deliberately stall the truck on the tracks at just the right time, giving them no time to jump truck, and still resulting in a planned attack.

I'd admit, that the fact it was a "Garbage" truck, that hit the "Republican" party, makes it look extremely suspicious. We do tend to "attract" things to ourselves that are in sync with our thoughts. The Law of Attraction says we create "magnetic" forces that draw those things towards us that are a reflection of our own character. So, the immediate thought for any investigator is someone was trying "to send a signal" to the GOP that their SOTU was all garbage.

If it was just an ordinary truck, or a car stuck on the tracks, it wouldn't be so suggestive.

[sarcasm]Totally suspicious, dude. Even more suspicious because they were heading to a "retreat" which can't be a coincidence. This must mean they are retreating from their position on the memo. Or maybe something else. But it definitely means something. [/sarcasm]

C'mon guys. There's 535 members of Congress and they all travel dozens if not hundreds of times per year. Statistically speaking it would be suspicious if they weren't involved in an accident from time to time.
edit on 31 1 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That's not the cab. That's a trailer. The cab was clear of the track. A worker not in the cab has been killed. Sadly.
Another worker is in critical condition.
One senator has been brought to the hospital. Don't have their name.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
The crossing had gates. The one behind the truck looks intact in the background, but the one in front of the truck is broken.

ETA: The truck was too long to fit between those gates. The one that is broken had to have been broken on the truck when it came down. Could that have been what stuck the truck on the tracks?

TheRedneck

I would think if the truck was moving at a pretty decent speed trying to beat the train, and the gate happened to come down on it, it would just rip the gate off. If it was moving slowly, then yeah possibly that's what snagged it.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Oh yeah. Obama is now driving a garbage truck in Virginia. Rolls eyes.
This is an accident. That is all.
There are no players who could have arranged this. A person is dead for Christ's sake!
Just stop. Everything in life is not a conspiracy or a false flag. # happens.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join