It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Godfather III ?
Word on the street that Epstein was banned from Mar-A-Lago after rumors started coming out and complaints started coming in

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I think very wealthy and/or very powerful people have access to some highly restricted compound that gives them cancer-free good health, for the most part.

President Trump is a prime example. McDonalds..sleeps 4 to 5 hours a night...lots of stress, but a medical report that's outstanding.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Epstein went from a great connection to a toxic commodity.

Happens out there.

The possibility that Obama was able to code and delegate his way through the Storm is something that should keep Trump up at night.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Trump said he had a change of heart during the campaign.

What could that have been over?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
GA, you haven't weighed in on the Q streamed raid yet.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Posting for later reference, found by chance... not relevant to current page topics.

32 companies with Triangle Logos

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

You referring to his "change of heart" about wanting to jail Hillary Clinton, if he was elected?
edit on 2/7/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: C84K2

originally posted by: WhatTheory
More Q:

What if cures already exist?
What about the billions (public/private/govt) provided to fund
cure dev?
Sheep.
These people are sick!
Q

I wonder if Q is saying that the billions (I would have thought trillions) have been raised/donated under the guise of a cure but used for other purposes?

Edit -- Because if there is a cure, why continue to raise money and where is it going if there is a cure?

I think yes, because Big Pharma makes bank off of things like HIV and cancers. In the SOTU, the POTUS alluded to this when he mentioned prescription drugs being more expensive here than anywhere else. That was one of the hidden jabs at the lemon sucking crowd. Grabbed em right in the pussy, and it seemed to go unnoticed by everyone else. They noticed, though.

If they've got a disease that cannot be cured, that is so prevalent and terrifying that people are desperate to get a cure, they control the population...and make chingos of money while they do it. Nobody wants to die, so they'll pay buckets of money for poison to keep them alive a while longer. And they'll donate heavily toward the pipe dream of a miracle cure. How much money do you think charity events for cancer research generate on average?

Now I'll go you one even better. Think about how many different ways this could enhance their wallets if they manufacture things like retroviruses and super bugs that are designed to be incurable...and to target a certain demographic.

Think about the locations where the most virulent outbreaks occur, and the population that is the easiest vector for the spread of those diseases.

An example would be HIV. Target the gay and promiscuous straight population with something that can only be transmitted through blood or sex. Ditto druggies and johns. Make it incurable, but treatable...and make that treatment scarce and pricey.

Then, open an organization that is tax free and have it do nothing but raise funds for the desperate race to find a cure...and a vaccine. Because everyone knows this disease is communicable. And they are terrified of it.

If you manufacture a disease, you also manufacture the cure. And you hang on to it. Because it is a bargaining chip. Insurance. And because...if you suddenly need to convince a whole lot of sick and dying people that you're a really great guy, and you offer a miracle cure...you'd be an instant Messiah.

And when people start adapting to the commonality of that disease, and finding ways to live with it, it becomes less scary. So now there needs to be a new threat. In this example it would be, hello hepatitis C. Which they just "found" a cure for. And I think treatment runs into the hundreds of thousands of dollars. So only a certain portion of the population infected have any hope of being cured. I worked with microbiologists for years who thought that's exactly how it went with HIV and hep C.

As for where the money actually went, well I'd say pretty much every jacked up thing we've uncovered that they've been up to umbrella that quite nicely. Wherever they wanted it to go.

link   

no matter what happens next barry's image and legacy is boned.
even if he evades traditional justice his overlords are allegedly neutralized.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Are you implying Obama delegates some Q codes?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Latest Q post:

Make sure the list of resignations remains updated. Important.
When does big pharma make money?
Curing or containing?
Cancer/AIDS/etc.
Mind will be blown by chain of command. Q

I did not expect us to get to this area so quickly.

I did. Because the Prez took a swipe at them in the SOTU. And the lemon suckers' emotional reaction was so strong, I almost expected the TV to burst into flames.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Your keen observations are a window into why Medical Care in general, is so expensive in America. It's Demand driven with lots of profit centers involved...from insurance companies, to physicians, to tissue manufacturers.

edit on 2/7/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Things are looking surprisingly bright today.

Brightness comes with exposure to The Sun.

Sometimes you can't hide from it.

ℹ️🆗🛅

I wonder if you know just how precisely correct you really are with that statement.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Wow, that would most certainly be sick (referencing Q, these people are sick). An evil plan for continuous funding at the expense and livelihood of the people for personal gain, or wherever they're using the money. Well described.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Your keen observations are a window into why Medical Care in general, is so expensive in America. It's Demand driven with lots of profit centers involved...from insurance companies, to physicians, to tissue manufacturers.

I worked closely with a whole lot of brilliant physicians for years. And I asked them a lot of questions, and gained a lot of knowledge and understanding because they knew I was paying attention to what they were telling me. I was blessed in that way.

That's why I have been so passionate about healthcare reform that does not require insurance. That's another of the ways they suck the American public dry. They make it so financially crippling that people don't have access to insurance, or are so under insured that they can't afford office visits, so they clog up emergency rooms all over everywhere...and it is a serious federal offense to refuse treatment due to non payment in an ER.

So all these people who aren't paying for their medical care are already covered by a fund by the hospital. And that fund is classified as a charity, so they receive donations from the public...to offset medical costs generated by the public.

So they add up the cost and disperse it broadly by increasing premiums and co-pays and reducing or even eliminating coverages. And both the insurers and the pharms get kickbacks. They have their cake and eat it too.

We're all paying each others bills and getting screwed six ways from Sunday in the process. Meanwhile, they're raking in money and making us finance their lavish lifestyles.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

So you seem to be suggesting Trump sampled something at Epstein Island and is at some kind of stalemate with Hillary?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2

Wow, that would most certainly be sick (referencing Q, these people are sick). An evil plan for continuous funding at the expense and livelihood of the people for personal gain, or wherever they're using the money. Well described.

I hope you believe me when I tell you that is precisely what they've been doing. They're still doing it, right now, because they can. But their time is short, if I'm reading this correctly.

There have been an inordinate amount of fear mongering threads here lately regarding outbreaks and terrifying microorganisms. In sync with the truly terrifying revelations that are unfolding in front of us. That is not accidental.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
News today Regarding: Q Post 686

An FBI informant connected to the Uranium One controversy told three congressional committees in written testimony that Moscow routed millions of dollars to America with the expectation it would be used to benefit Bill Clinton's charitable efforts while Secretary of State Hillary Clinton quarterbacked a “reset” in US-Russian relations.

thehill.com...

Pay-for-play.

Ho Lee #. Just...wow.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

No. You're not way off in the least.

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join