It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: Trillium
finally happening

Twitter

You honestly believe that?

Steele btw is a highly respected ex MI6 agent who has been on the ground in Afghanistan giving our SF guys their intel, he wouldn’t cry for his mummy as reported

any real links for that image you posted from someone’s twitter account?

Well....the FBI fired him so he must not be THAT good....

They stopped using him as a source because he went to the media with material he uncovered that alarmed him about Trump and Russia

Steele is the real deal, your character assassination will not bury the truth

Any comment on that laughable image with fox banner saying he was arrested and cried for his mummy?

No, that says a lot about your integrity or lack of it

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Trillium
finally happening

Twitter

You honestly believe that?

Steele btw is a highly respected ex MI6 agent who has been on the ground in Afghanistan giving our SF guys their intel, he wouldn’t cry for his mummy as reported

any real links for that image you posted from someone’s twitter account?

Well....the FBI fired him so he must not be THAT good....

They stopped using him as a source because he went to the media with material he uncovered that alarmed him about Trump and Russia

Steele is the real deal, your character assassination will not bury the truth

Any comment on that laughable image with fox banner saying he was arrested and cried for his mummy?

No, that says a lot about your integrity or lack of it

Yeah...because trustworthy professional MI6 agents always go to the MSM to release their info....LOL!!!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Not quite

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I watched that press conference. What I'm saying is that CNN and others were pushing the notion that Trump has heart disease, based on what Sanjay Gupta was implying (on his cholesterol numbers) This is despite what Trump's doctor said.

edit on 8-2-2018 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I'm thinking once again about swine flu research. We learned there are revolving doors in between pharma/biotech industry and US oversight agencies and UN WHO. In fact WHO looked (and acted) like Dracula castle hidden in plain sight.

There was "accident" when life bird flu virus was distributed as precursor of vaccine for totally different strain of flu to numerous CE labs/manufactures. By chance lab technician in Czech rep. did test of this precursor on ferrets and to his surprise all died. Precursor was manufactured by Bayer in some Austria lab. This happened during peak swine flu scare. It was swept under rug half year later.

Jane Burgermeister almost lost her life while pushing this cause.
^^^
Add as search bait.

Bayer was part of IG Farben holding, Auschwitz ...

I'm sure WHO is vital part of cabal. We should dig there.

edit on 8-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: search bait

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Has this been posted yet?

Alice & Wonderland: 28
GERONIMO: 1
Godfather III: 2
Godfather III: 20
GODFATHER: 1
Iron Eagle: 7
Jason Bourne (CIA/Dream): 2
Jason Bourne (Deep Dream): 2
Operation Mockingbird: 5
Snow White: 22
Speed: 4
The Hunt for Red October: 1
The Great Awakening: 12
THE GREAT AWAKENING: 3
Red October: 2
Titanic: 5
THE SUM OF ALL FEARS: 3
Wizards & Warlocks: 6
Q

ETA: Okay, this is an Updated Signature Count. Not an actual drop. My sincere apologies!! (I shouldn't be posting in the early mornings)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
So Phase 1 done into phase 2 and 3 will follow ...
Hannity nails this but unless you been following this it would be like landing into the middle of a Q thread and able to follow along ...

edit on 8-2-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Good Morning, Q-sters.
POTUS @ National Prayer Breakfast now.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I've been thinking about that "Kill box" post. Was it in reference to the false Hawaiian missile alert? There have been rumors that the missile alert was real and that the Navy shot down the missile and then sank the submarine it came from.

The employee who sent out that alert thought it was really happening.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
I've been thinking about that "Kill box" post. Was it in reference to the false Hawaiian missile alert? There have been rumors that the missile alert was real and that the Navy shot down the missile and then sank the submarine it came from.

The employee who sent out that alert thought it was really happening.

Kill box have quite specific meaning in mil. jargon: Various weapon systems firing in defined 3D location - box. Think about bunker buster bomb + cluster bomb + those in air exploding lung suckers.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I remember there being a plane crash that killed everyone on board. There were a bunch of AIDS researchers killed in the crash, too. Could this be what Q was referring to?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Has this been posted yet?

Alice & Wonderland: 28
GERONIMO: 1
Godfather III: 2
Godfather III: 20
GODFATHER: 1
Iron Eagle: 7
Jason Bourne (CIA/Dream): 2
Jason Bourne (Deep Dream): 2
Operation Mockingbird: 5
Snow White: 22
Speed: 4
The Hunt for Red October: 1
The Great Awakening: 12
THE GREAT AWAKENING: 3
Red October: 2
Titanic: 5
THE SUM OF ALL FEARS: 3
Wizards & Warlocks: 6
Q

When was this dropped?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Do we have any way to confirm the Shanghai King Tower Event was indeed streamed in real time or with minimal delay? How do we know this is not some footage from some older and unrelated police raid that never made it into western news? I hope future proves past and we will get additional sources/confirmation on this.

I really don't want to be a party pooper but unless I missed something important I don't see how this proves anything yet. On the other hand IF we find proof that something went down and what it was that would be extremely useful to convince more people to follow the Q saga or even contribute in this collective adventure!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Woke up this morning and WOW! 30 min just to catch up.

Side note, when I was in the military we would remove the cabin window from our helicopter whenever they would take the .50 cal sniper up. To eliminate the pressure blast. So the window being pre-opened makes sense to me.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm not sure it was...Movie names dropped by Q? And the counts of how many times they have been mentioned?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Even more Q:

How many top medical researchers found dead in past 5 years?
Why is this topic relevant now?
Why does the US taxpayer subsidize meds for the rest of the world?
Q

I've pointed out the last bit over and over when talking about the cost of medications. It's true. We do through various means.

Most pharma research is carried out in this country. Most countries will yank patent and immediately release drugs to generic if they are developed elsewhere. So they get developed here.

We pay full price + covering what others won't pay because their governments bargain down under socialized schemes or what the companies let go through charity.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: crankyoldman

I really want Snowden to be a good guy. But there's something off about his energy. I also thought maybe he was fictional. But when I looked at his photos, I could read his energy. So he's real. I could give examples of some who are not, but this isn't the place.

I want him to be a good guy. I really do.

Honestly, I want Snowden to be a good guy, too. I'm glad he exposed that the government was spying on American citizens. But it totally makes sense that he was just part of a "turf war" between the CIA and the NSA. And in my book all CIA are automatically black hats until proven otherwise.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm not sure it was...Movie names dropped by Q? And the counts of how many times they have been mentioned?

Ok. That makes sense.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Came across this referenced article in another thread...about another topic.
It appears it may apply here.

Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin hold 'blunt' meeting at G20

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

And in my book all CIA are automatically black hats until proven otherwise.

Even then.... you woukd have to wonder.

new topics

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join