It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
a reply to: carewemust

Wouldn`t it also be possible that with "Leverage depleted - POTUS freed" means the swamps insurance policy/policies of removing the POTUS has been blown out of the water, now they`re limited in options, assassination would be high on their list, hence SS on high alert?

That makes the most sense. It's hard for me to believe that President Trump was physically captured, and then rescued.

It's interesting that so much of the "action" happens late evening like this. I sleep till 9:30am every day and rarely miss anything important.

edit on 2/8/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wouldn't it be interesting to know what it was that made her knuckle under in 2008?

Didn't they both skip an event and when they reappeared she conceded?

Yes, they were both called to appear at the Bilderberg meeting.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

Yes, exactly...like they're doing us a favor by finally taking out those pesky pesticides, and we should just thank our lucky stars and go on about our business.

Wtf seriously, I worked for a famous fast food chain as a teen and they actually went over a manual that contained a list of basically how nasty you could let things get before you would get in trouble with the health department. I was a teenager and it disturbed me so much that I wouldn't eat there...haven't really been too interested in fast food at all because of that.

But I think it's going to blow people's minds when they realize how connected all of these industries are...to each other, to the political realm, and yes...even to Hollywood and the fashion industry,music.

So much money in advertising for weight loss scams and other gimmicks using celebrities from various fields of talent to push their poison. Emotional manipulation to coerce people to buy this medication or visit that hospital system...I could go on and on.

Meanwhile, everywhere else the medicines are so cheap, they've got people in other countries making a killing from Americans online ordering drugs for a fraction of the cost they'd pay here at Walgreen's or whatever. It is outrageous.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Re: Q posts 694 and 695 @ qcodefag.github.io... they could have found the guy who received the "Trump Should Be Shot" text msg, alluded to in post 670, and the Secret Service is now on High Alert looking for the sender of that text message.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

This scares me on a personal level. A guy that used to be a good friend of mine (we graduated together and went to college together) is Secret Service. He is a good guy (or at least he used to be). I haven't talked to him much in the past 20 years. Still, it makes me nervous with him in harm's way. Especially these days.

Hopefully he stays safe.
edit on 8-2-2018 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wouldn`t it also be possible that with "Leverage depleted - POTUS freed" means the swamps insurance policy/policies of removing the POTUS has been blown out of the water, now they`re limited in options, assassination would be high on their list, hence SS on high alert?

That makes the most sense. It's hard for me to believe that President Trump was physically captured, and then rescued.

It's interesting that so much of the "action" happens late evening like this. I sleep till 9:30am every day and rarely miss anything important.

No chatter corresponding with that drop that hints at any threats having been made, I'm assuming? Cryptic, snarky tweets or anything?

I just kinda feel like if they were about to try something that phenomenally stupid, they would all be tripping over each other to drop hints about it. They don't exactly have a good track record of learning from their mistakes.

But hey...maybe they got smarter. Probably not. But maybe.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

No chatter corresponding with that drop that hints at any threats having been made, I'm assuming? Cryptic, snarky tweets or anything?

I just kinda feel like if they were about to try something that phenomenally stupid, they would all be tripping over each other to drop hints about it. They don't exactly have a good track record of learning from their mistakes.

But hey...maybe they got smarter. Probably not. But maybe.

It would help if we knew what actions trigger "high alert" status for the Secret Service. It might happen frequently. But I've never seen Q use hyperbole. Something really is happening tonight. President Trump stays up late, and is probably most vulnerable when everyone else has gone to bed. I bet quite a few government officials have 24/7 White House access.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
finally happening

Twitter

You honestly believe that?

Steele btw is a highly respected ex MI6 agent who has been on the ground in Afghanistan giving our SF guys their intel, he wouldn’t cry for his mummy as reported

any real links for that image you posted from someone’s twitter account?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
As time goes on, I'm getting more and more confused about who is good and who isnt.

Assange tweeted about the death of his "good friend" Barlow and how they started The Freedom of Press together.

I was convinced Assange was a good guy. I guess he still could be and he is mourning the loss of what used to be a good guy, Barlow. Maybe Barlow was legit at one point and switched sides?

So confusing.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
As time goes on, I'm getting more and more confused about who is good and who isnt.

Assange tweeted about the death of his "good friend" Barlow and how they started The Freedom of Press together.

I was convinced Assange was a good guy. I guess he still could be and he is mourning the loss of what used to be a good guy, Barlow. Maybe Barlow was legit at one point and switched sides?

So confusing.

This is Game and if you participate, you get dirty. Many did not want to play at all but were sucked into swamp by blackmail, weak character or simply bad luck.

If I understand Storm plan correctly, in this phase it is crucial to offer way out to as many lower ranks as possible. In exchange: Say it all!

We often forget that visible players (even alphabet agents) are puppets, while our goal are masters behind.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

You are very right and I do understand this. I just get hung up on the finer details. Overall, I trust the plan.

At times I go back and forth with myself: gut versus brain. In the End, I want to make sure I'm on the right side of history. I think I am but I triple guess everything.

Thanks for the reminder.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: crankyoldman

SecureDrop>Clowns In America. 
NOBODY IS SAFE. 

SecureDrop is greater than the CIA? As in, they've got proof of something because they were able to outsmart the clowns? And nobody who is hiding anything is safe?

I would say yes, if the raid was Snowden, and he was in fact direct CIA, that looks to be a message. The revisit of that original post suggests leverage point has been reached in some way, otherwise nothing would be said. If that was snowden, and it was streamed to us/them there was a reason.

He's a symbol of the CIA success, and a symbol to the regular folk. So whatever Q group have, they are confident now, confident enough to proclaim it tied to an action. People are beyond petty and weird at these levels, symbols matter.

Interesting if he's been in china this entire time. Frankly I was even sure he was a person at all.

Now, what do they do with him is the burning question.

Just a thought: What if Snowden wasn't the target but the bait? .......

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Feb 8 2018 10:59:30
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: ee33a6
Make sure the list of resignations remains updated.
Important.
When does big pharma make money?
Curing or containing?
Cancer/AIDS/etc.
Mind will be blown by chain of command.
Q
qanonmap.github.io...

I lost my link but ahhh finally..

Updated List Of Notable Resignations

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: Trillium
finally happening

Twitter

You honestly believe that?

Steele btw is a highly respected ex MI6 agent who has been on the ground in Afghanistan giving our SF guys their intel, he wouldn’t cry for his mummy as reported

any real links for that image you posted from someone’s twitter account?

Well....the FBI fired him so he must not be THAT good....

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Cancer rates in Japan are very low, due to so much fish oil consumption.
www.wcrf.org...

They also eat a ton of vegetables/fruit and keep their consumption of meat very low. Their portions are also smaller. I have been following this eating lifestyle, too, but it's harder than I thought. But eating mostly plants has made me feel a ton better!

Famous Hippocrates quote: "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food."

Okay...Back to Q!!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
New Q drop: (This came out early!)

USSS on high alert.
Q

Panic in DC.
Leverage depleted-POTUS freed.
EXTREME chatter.
Q

edit on 8-2-2018 by texasgirl because: spacing

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Re: Q posts 694 and 695 @ qcodefag.github.io... they could have found the guy who received the "Trump Should Be Shot" text msg, alluded to in post 670, and the Secret Service is now on High Alert looking for the sender of that text message.

Oh, I see you posted Q's text before me. Thanks!

Never mind...I see you replied to the member who posted the Q message. (Where's my coffee?!)
edit on 8-2-2018 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
What worries me is that the MSM has been pushing Trump's fast food diet and health condition by saying he has heart disease. If there was an assassination attempt they would make his death look like natural causes.

And the public would be fooled, yet again.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Gee Georges vid first thing this morning hit me with so many dots and before my normal 2 coffee intake but I just had to post it its easy as 123 before it starts to really come together
This coming Friday will be unlike any prior . I sure hope we make it to Monday

edit on 8-2-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Why does the time stamp look like it's from the future?

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join