It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tigertatzen

Synchronicity or subconscious telepathy, not sure which.

I'm beginning to think we are developing subconscious telepathy through this process.

Your thinking would be precisely correct. We are quite literally freeing our minds. As well as our country. Salud.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
finally happening

Twitter

I bet he pissed his undies. I'd love to see footage of that.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes.. Q is trying to get everyone to realize how SINISTER EVIL PEOPLE are squashing signifcant advances in curing cancer, all over the world. We need to identify who those people are, and put them in prison.

When the public realizes the enormity of what has been perpetrated, they will scream for the death of these people. They'll be safer in prison. Maybe they're all starting to realize that.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: Trillium
finally happening

Twitter

While that would be awesome, I have to call BS because that is not the Fox News Alert font in the description.

Aww...bummer. I was doing the happy dance for nothing.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: C84K2

Wow, that would most certainly be sick (referencing Q, these people are sick). An evil plan for continuous funding at the expense and livelihood of the people for personal gain, or wherever they're using the money. Well described.

I hope you believe me when I tell you that is precisely what they've been doing. They're still doing it, right now, because they can. But their time is short, if I'm reading this correctly.

There have been an inordinate amount of fear mongering threads here lately regarding outbreaks and terrifying microorganisms. In sync with the truly terrifying revelations that are unfolding in front of us. That is not accidental.

I do believe you. And it makes sense. I think it also goes along with doctors focusing on medicating after the fact ($$$) rather than focusing on prevention of certain ailments.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Posting for later reference, found by chance... not relevant to current page topics.

32 companies with Triangle Logos

Definitely telepathy. I was taking note yesterday of all the triangle logos I had never noticed before. There are gobs of them...local businesses too. Q said the Dark is in our communities.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Wow, that would most certainly be sick (referencing Q, these people are sick). An evil plan for continuous funding at the expense and livelihood of the people for personal gain, or wherever they're using the money. Well described.

I hope you believe me when I tell you that is precisely what they've been doing. They're still doing it, right now, because they can. But their time is short, if I'm reading this correctly.

There have been an inordinate amount of fear mongering threads here lately regarding outbreaks and terrifying microorganisms. In sync with the truly terrifying revelations that are unfolding in front of us. That is not accidental.

I do believe you. And it makes sense. I think it also goes along with doctors focusing on medicating after the fact ($$$) rather than focusing on prevention of certain ailments.

Oh hell yes. Absolutely. There's no money in disease prevention. They prevent the spread of their manufactured diseases, they go broke.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
All natural organic medicine (absorbed through the skin):

I created or discovered (was spiritually led to it) a medicinal salve/ointment from an oil infusion of 70 medicinal herbs, roots, spices, flowers and grasses, as well as medicinal essential oils and fluid extracts, which has successfully treated a lady with Huntington Disease, a terminal, neurodegenerative disease for which there is/was no known meaningful treatment. She went from having a hard time walking, talking (she was drooling and couldn't control tongue movement), with severe depression, unable to sleep properly - to being generally fine, provided she applies the salve regularly. Now she's moved out of her apartment, has a new romantic interest, goes dancing, reads (she was an avid reader), and from sliding downhill (her grandmother and mother both died of it at 52, and she's 52), to walking a path of recovery.

My aim now is to make some more money to finish the process of bottling it up, and then anonymously getting it to others who suffer from that disease, and to heck with the money whether it comes back or not, although it would be nice to eventually recover expenses (I've sunk about 7K into it) and to make more while teaching others how to make it using the same technique.

The meds she was being given to combat separate symptoms, were ruining her and making her suicidal. According to the local Huntington Disease Association, their primary purpose is to find a meaningful treatment ie: there isn't one or hasn't been.

Now she's good. Just have to try to encourage her to stay away from alcohol consumption which seems to re-trigger some symptomology.

Have made a note of this medicinal herb from previous poster. Will add.

Sheep Sorrel

It's all connected and so synchronistic.

So many talk a good story regarding naturopathic or homeopathic medicine but there are very few who've formulated it into a cure-all remedy that actually works.

We can do anything we put our minds to, with God's loving help and guidance and divine providence, where if we look, we'll discover that a provision has been already made, by design.

I don't pretend to know how it works or what particular ingredient or compound does the trick, and I like it that way (don't play doctor or know it all).

I refer to it simply as "God's medicine".

edit on 8-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

People forget that cancer is a cellular mutation...one with a very diverse spectrum of different genetic markers which trigger different types of cancer mutation.The mutation doesn't end once the cancer has taken root. If we ask why that could be, the answer is pretty horrifying.

Say you had the ability to create an environmental or other extraneous catalyst that would trigger massive cellular mutation that a significant portion of the population was genetically predisposed to developing at any time during their life. And people are actively pushing for the cure for this genetic mutation. And because of the internet and ease of access, people aren't as easy to fool. So you've got to actually appear to make breakthroughs.

You offer not a cure, but drugs and other treatments that can put the gene back into a dormant state. Remission. You even keep hope alive by announcing that five years of remission is considered a cure.

But because the gene mutates, it can be triggered again and when it is, it will then trigger other genes for similar cancerous mutations. That is called metastasis, and when it happens, it spreads like wildfire...because it's activating every other similar mutation in the genetic sequence.

At that point, the only hope of survival is experimental treatment. Which most people in this country do not have access to. And which also goes back to the SOTU speech.

We're constantly giving aid to all the less fortunate in foreign places who lack adequate medical care...while Americans are getting fatter and sicker by the second, and don't seem to realize it. The food industries and diet industries are all in on it too.

Everyone and everything is connected here. They all wash each others backs, winning all the way while we're all doing nothing but losing. They poison us in so many ways and then suck us dry financially for the privilege of getting treatment for the diseases that they gave to us.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Controlled Noro leak at the Olympics?

That's really close to Clown turf.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No it was something more vague than that.

A lot of what gets said on the campaign trail gets lost in the shuffle.

I'll go back over my notes to see what i have on the change of heart.

There's something about Adam Schiff.

For some reason his name kicked up in an ugly way around the Roy Moore Incident.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

It's scary. I've had a few friends die from cancer. They fought it for as long as they could. And to be learning these things- it really is inhuman.

You're right, the food industries are totally in on this. Monsanto, gmo's. I was looking at something the other day, a food, I forget what it was, but it was advertising that it was now pesticide free! Pesticide free! I was flabbergasted. I guess it's a good thing, but it made me go back to something I've asked myself many times before -- what the hell are we eating (I've really grown more conscious of it in the last few years) And they can get away with so much just by the way they word the labels.

It really is scary.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
New one from Q

Feb 8 2018 15:45:43
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: 062464
Panic in DC.
Leverage depleted - POTUS freed.
EXTREME chatter.
Q
qanonmap.github.io...

Yeah sounds like the hunters became the hunted and others lost without a rudder.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

ALSO:

Feb 8 2018 01:53:00
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: b5e8df

NEW
USSS on high alert.
Q

What is USSS?

Edit: I see on Google that it's the United States Secret Service
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 2/8/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

United States Space Ship
edit on 8/2/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

link   

US Secret Service

link   
Secret Service

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Judicial Watch Uncovers ANOTHER Trump Dossier Compiled by Obama State Department

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie

US Secret Service

So if we put Q Posts #694 and #695 together, the danger of some top official being assassinated is "high".

I wonder if "High" alert is the highest level?

edit on 2/8/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Wouldn`t it also be possible that with "Leverage depleted - POTUS freed" means the swamps insurance policy/policies of removing the POTUS has been blown out of the water, now they`re limited in options, assassination would be high on their list, hence SS on high alert?

new topics

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join