It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
finally happening

Twitter

Could be Step 1 of a controlled opposition game.

Make something look so bazaar nobody will believe it 🙃

"Steele" as portrayed is "wanted" 😱

link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

finally happening

Twitter

I bet he pissed his undies. I'd love to see footage of that.

I'd love that to be true, but sadly that "news alert" is fake. The text of the alert is in the wrong font for Fox News.

link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks for the detailed explanation.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

When President Trump looked at the camera (SOTU) and promised America, "Medication prices are going to come down...waaay down...I PROMISE YOU.", Trump supporters knew that it was a done deal. The only question is when it will happen. Not if.

Look.

Husband works in pharma. I've made no secret of that, but he works in vet side. The actual cost of product is ridiculously cheap, but on the vet side, cost of product retail v. cost of product when it comes off the line is realistic.

Everyone has to be fairly compensated for what has been done.

So exactly where all the price distortions come in on the human side has always been the question. Is it *all* manufacturer fault or are the host of other factors that play their part? A lot of people want to solely blame manufacturer, but I'm not 100% sure that is fair. I'm sure they're grabbing their pound of flesh, but this points to bigger things at play.

I think we're looking at a host of factors especially since they are a part of this web. If it's all interconnected, then it's not all as simple as pointing fingers at one element. They're all being worked together to achieve that end.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
And in the no coincidences department. Q asking

Emergency messaging sys tests more frequent past month?

From my thread on false alarms and weird emergency broadcasts:

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
We seem to be getting a lot of high profile false alarms and weird emergency broadcast messages lately. I think it's time to track and document them. .

Iink to that thread is in my signature and will remain there for the rest of 2018!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
POTUS NPB speech coming on now.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
Controlled Noro leak at the Olympics?

That's really close to Clown turf.

That's suspicious as hell. 1200 security guards fall ill, and need to be replaced by military.

My false flag alert is sounding. It's not fool-proof, to be sure (I thought something would happen at the Super Bowl, to distract us from FISA-gate), but this whole situation with the security at the upcoming Olympics has me worried.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Re: Big Pharma & Cancer

My husband has been saying this for years, that of course there is a cure but it isn't lucrative for TPTB to let that out. Just think not only how many trillions of dollars goes into research, but how much money is pumped just by 'treating' people. It's massive. And literally anyone who we talk to about this thinks we are crazy, that gov't/tptb wouldn't do that to people.

SMH at all the misery people suffer with diseases, human indignities, injustices, just so the ultra rich can get ultra richer. It's so damn maddening that all we are is cattle to them.
edit on 8-2-2018 by CCKP72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
a reply to: carewemust

Wouldn`t it also be possible that with "Leverage depleted - POTUS freed" means the swamps insurance policy/policies of removing the POTUS has been blown out of the water, now they`re limited in options, assassination would be high on their list, hence SS on high alert?

I wonder what their leverage on Trump was, and why it's apparently now gone. But I've been worried for a long time now that once the Dems' game of trying to impeach Trump finally fails, they'll turn to assassination to try to remove him.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Wouldn`t it also be possible that with "Leverage depleted - POTUS freed" means the swamps insurance policy/policies of removing the POTUS has been blown out of the water, now they`re limited in options, assassination would be high on their list, hence SS on high alert?

I wonder what their leverage on Trump was, and why it's apparently now gone. But I've been worried for a long time now that once the Dems' game of trying to impeach Trump finally fails, they'll turn to assassination to try to remove him.

I think the leverage was the Russian angle. Its becoming pretty obvious there was no collusion with Russia, so now they will have to come up with something else.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Posting for later reference, found by chance... not relevant to current page topics.

32 companies with Triangle Logos

They missed Southern Poverty Law Center.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZenTam

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I think the leverage was the Russian angle. Its becoming pretty obvious there was no collusion with Russia, so now they will have to come up with something else.

I was literally just going to post this exact same thought. It's a simple theory but I think it holds. No collusion = no way to impeach. Yet, his life could be in danger. These people have too much to lose and won't go down without a fight.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
THE SUM OF ALL FEARS movie scares me. A plot to push the US and Russia into WW3. Nuclear scientists go missing and there's a threat of nuclear attack. (and a bomb does go off)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Trump said he had a change of heart during the campaign.

What could that have been over?

So you seem to be suggesting Trump sampled something at Epstein Island and is at some kind of stalemate with Hillary?

Whether he did or didn't, just being there and having proof of it is enough in the #MeToo environment. Getting someone to come forward and make accusations would be enough.

There doesn't have to be real proof.

We live in a society driven by emotion, not reason.

What actually happens or happened doesn't matter. It's what people want to believe that is most important.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

finally happening

Twitter

You honestly believe that?

Steele btw is a highly respected ex MI6 agent who has been on the ground in Afghanistan giving our SF guys their intel, he wouldn’t cry for his mummy as reported

any real links for that image you posted from someone’s twitter account?

Well....the FBI fired him so he must not be THAT good....

They stopped using him as a source because he went to the media with material he uncovered that alarmed him about Trump and Russia

Steele is the real deal, your character assassination will not bury the truth

Any comment on that laughable image with fox banner saying he was arrested and cried for his mummy?

No, that says a lot about your integrity or lack of it

Personally I think the "Christopher Steele" as ID'd is fiction.

All part of the political gag currently being exposed.

We really don't know if his picture is the real guy and we don't know if the real "Steele" is even involved.

🐇 Look where the rabbit goes and look where the rabbit hides 🐇

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
www.youtube.com...

That was a lovely speech, nice way to start the day. I wish they would have shown us Sophia

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

You are very right and I do understand this. I just get hung up on the finer details. Overall, I trust the plan.

At times I go back and forth with myself: gut versus brain. In the End, I want to make sure I'm on the right side of history. I think I am but I triple guess everything.

Thanks for the reminder.

Remind yourself: there is no right side of history. There will only be history.

If the game is as deep as we're seeing, most people are only trying to stay alive.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: IAMTAT
www.youtube.com...

That was a lovely speech, nice way to start the day. I wish they would have shown us Sophia

It really was.
They probably wanted to protect Sophia from ridicule by not showing her face.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: The GUT

Trump said he had a change of heart during the campaign.

What could that have been over?

So you seem to be suggesting Trump sampled something at Epstein Island and is at some kind of stalemate with Hillary?

Whether he did or didn't, just being there and having proof of it is enough in the #MeToo environment. Getting someone to come forward and make accusations would be enough.

There doesn't have to be real proof.

We live in a society driven by emotion, not reason.

What actually happens or happened doesn't matter. It's what people want to believe that is most important.

^^This scares me the most. You can slap people in the face with the truth and they will still refuse to believe it. I work with the public so you see it all. Guests will ask a question and if you don't give them the answer they want, they will re-ask the question numerous times reworded. Your not going to trick me into giving you a different answer. I told you the truth, deal with it. The public also has an amazing ability to act like they can't read or see signs that telling them NOT to do something they want to. Lazy, entitled, and sadly stupid.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Woke up this morning and WOW! 30 min just to catch up.

Side note, when I was in the military we would remove the cabin window from our helicopter whenever they would take the .50 cal sniper up. To eliminate the pressure blast. So the window being pre-opened makes sense to me.

Yeah! When Q said that, I immediately knew that whomever is doing this has intimate knowledge of a situation like that.

It's one of those little details that just get taken care of, like locking your door on the way out of the house.

new topics

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join