It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Do you know, did he suggest that they see UFOs?

Yes. Kreskin told the group they would go outside and see 3 flying saucers at the drop of his handkerchief.

Here is the full video on YT. That particular part starts around 17 mins in.

If you want to see that exact part of the video only then click this link : youtu.be...
From what I can gather these people are often whittled down until the most susceptible people to suggestion from an audience are left on stage.

What would be fascinating to me.. is that if someone is hypnotized, and either given a suggestion (NOT about UFOs) or or not given a suggestion.. if in EITHER case, people then tend to see UFOs..that would be the smoking gun of smoking guns..

Woah woah woah.... Do you mean to say that if someone was hypnotized and then saw UFOs (with no one to suggest they would see them) then that would be very illuminating?

edit on 26/3/2018 by mirageman because: corrections

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I watched the Kreskin-Hynek clip.

He suggested the group of about 12 people saw 3 flying discs in the night sky when he dropped a handkerchief. Which they did and all became quite excited by.

A few became quite scared when he suggested the discs came within 100 yards.

None of them had any memory of this when he gave the release word.

This was the same sort of thing as stage hypnotists do.

Interestingly Kreskin was quite adamant that there is no scientific evidence that hypnosis even exists. He called it the power of suggestion.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krusty the Klown

Good to know, thanks!

It would have been much more exciting if people hadn't been given the suggestion
to see UFOs.. that would have been a clue.

Kev

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I'm suggesting that if you tell yourself that you are going to see a 'UFO',
that if you have a certain type of brain, that you will.

Of course presumably, these people could have been told that they
were going to see "Grape Ape" and they would have.

Any way you spin it.. all this "UFO" stuff is a form of mass hypnosis...
at least in part.

And other memes in our society reach that level too.

Kev

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I, for one, would love to mingle with some "Grape Apes" :-)

I can picture them only too well, with their little bottles of grape derived beverage and colourful party hats askew.

Oh, the antics!!

The world will never be the same again now that you have conjured up those festive little rascals.

Sigh....

BT
edit on 26-3-2018 by beetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2018 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
One thing I find curious is that while Louis Elizondo is tagged as the head of the former AATIP we're not digging into who else was in the department? All we know is that Robert Bigelow received the bulk of the funding, if that is even the entire truth.

The reality is that no one works solo on projects.
How was the money dispersed to Bigelow?
Who reported to Elizondo? And in what capacities?

According to a statement from Robert Hastings, it seemed that in 2008 Lou had at least 3 colleagues :

Re the recent admission by Luis Elizondo that some of the UFO incidents investigated by the newly-exposed Pentagon UFO study involved UFO activity at nuclear sites, I offer this: In 2008, physicist Hal Puthoff asked me to overnight-ship four copies of my book UFOs and Nukes to him so that he could distribute them to some “movers and shakers in Washington” at a meeting the following morning. He would not identify those persons but, last week, Hal admitted to me that one of them was Elizondo. (Puthoff still declines to identify the other three but told me that I could now publicize his 2008 request.)

www.blogger.com...
edit on 26-3-2018 by TheMadScientist2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

Scaring uninformed people with the UFO/Nuclear Malarky to get funding..

That's pretty low and desperate.

Kev

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Why would a Pentagon office need a UFO book when supposedly they'd have said sighting information?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
Why would a Pentagon office need a UFO book when supposedly they'd have said sighting information?

I guess nobody knows for sure.

The Amazing Zondo has said he hasn't read any of the popular UFO literature anyway.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

About the books---sounds exactly like what Puthoff told Vallee in the 70's as he related in Forbidden Science II.

Vallee almost immediately goes into how effed up the Intel guys are and the games they play. Not making much of a statement with that just an observation. Could be straight up of course.

Bill Moore was approached similarly as he was being drawn in.

MM makes a good point about Elizondo and his lack of reading/research and it sure does show!

Then again there might very well be some value in coming in untainted in certain cases.

Then again--again--maybe he's not actually there for anything to do with UAPology (pronounced "Whap-ology")

edit on 26-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Kev

And a tried and true method across multiple arenas. Ol' Trusty they probably call it.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Chiming in on this, the power of suggestion is a very powerful thing. There are certain states of the brain (frequency ranges) that leave us open to it, like for instance when we're sleeping (somewhere around REM and light sleep), meditating but you can also have this state during long running sessions, 'braindead' watching tv or scrolling through your Facebook feed. It can't be avoided since this state is part of our daily cycle to recover from all sensory input. Our body practically enforces it. Think of going zombie mode when you're sleep deprived.

Another thing I would like to add is that this goes way deeper than percieving things. I once heard an anecdote from someone specialized in these things (on a rational level) where he said he had a student who used this state and a metronome in an attempt to lower his heart rate by 'self suggestion'.

He succeeded, but you could guess it kind of messed up his whole natural body system and balance. Very dangerous and hard to 'repair'. Since this happened the teacher was very reluctant to share this kind of knowledge he said and that was all info we've got on the topic. Still, interesting stuff to learn about if it isn't abused imo.

I personally believe there is a link when they're going 'crème brûlée' on the brain. Different methods, same effects.
edit on 27-3-2018 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Kev

Something else has been building up since around the time AATIP was being conceived.

THE CHINESE SYNDROME

1. In early 2007 there was concern over China launching 'killer' satellites.

Chinese Feng Yun 1C polar orbit weather satellite was destroyed by an anti-satellite system launched from or near China's Xichang Space Centre on 11 January. ...

The test, if confirmed, would mean that China could now theoretically shoot down spy satellites operated by other nations.

See : news.bbc.co.uk...

Linked to this is a document Autonomous Defensive Space Control via On-Board Artificial Neural Networks detailing America's reliance on satellite networks and their vulnerability in space.

2. Back in the October of 2011 Bob Bigelow gave a speech at the International Symposium for Personal and Commercial Spaceflight (ISPCS) in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Unusually his focus was not on his own company but on the fear of China becoming top dog in space, landing on the moon and claiming it for itself. The 1967 Outer Space Treaty, forbidding the weaponization of space, presents no problem as Article XVI states any nation can announce their intention to withdraw by giving a year's notice.

Bigelow claimed;

...I have reasoned that China will not just send their Taikonauts to make footprints and collect dirt. There would be really no point in China simply repeating what the Americans did when you have the opportunity for creating a sea change in global power that may only come along in a thousand years. Since China is already committed to going to the moon thereby risking national honor, life and capital in trying to succeed in these efforts, why not take the all important syllogistic next step, ownership, ownership, ownership. I believe they will make ownership claims wherever they land and are able to move about. And this process shall continue for years until they have surveyed, marked and claimed the entire body.

A full transcript of the speech : Link

3. This month reports were that China was utilising meta-materials to make jet fighters undetectable.

China is mass producing meta-materials in a state-run lab that reportedly functions as 'invisibility cloaks' and could be used to make fighter jets impossible to detect, according to local media....Sina reported that the assembly line is directly related to the military and the materials are likely to be used to camouflage J-20 fighter jets.

See : www.newsweek.com...

Bigelow might even want to arm one of his inflatable space capsules to bring a UFO down to Earth?

Let's hope his warehouse is big & low enough to conceal it. Nobody knows for sure.Maybe this 'threat from China' is another angle to push the powers that be to increase the military budget and provide an excuse to begin the militarisation of space?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
Mellon on Tucker.

Thanks for interview link 1of9,

An interesting interview and I have to give props to Tucker Carlson as well, he treats the subject matter very well and not with the usual Xfiles music etc.

Although, I know we have also questioned the medias different response to this now, which is as historic as anything else going on at the moment

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

it would be extremely interesting to know what response the commander of the carrier group got back from the DOD after his "plea for help".

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

China is the real threat. Well other than the Russian operative in the White House.

But how does this apply to the "UFO question?"

Kev

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

China is the real threat. Well other than the Russian operative in the White House.

But how does this apply to the "UFO question?"

Kev

Reds are everywhere. Even we have a 'Boris' as Foreign Secretary
With Chairman May in charge.

I was responding to your point about scaring people and illustrating the point about China because it appears like the military and Bigelow of course were hyping up these threats in space and the mention of meta-materials of course. Although that was aimed at a different audience. Both however are saying that not enough resources are being thrown at these threats from China and Advanced Aviaton vehicles of unknown origin.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Great thread - almost 100 pages of "Expectation Versus Reality"!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamdan

I guess you read the whole thread?

What would you say your favourite expectation is? Compared to the harsh cold reality against it.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: jamdan

I guess you read the whole thread?

What would you say your favourite expectation is? Compared to the harsh cold reality against it.

Ah, expectations--the fuel that runs life’s hopes and dreams and sometimes nightmares….

Reality…the cold wind that brushes against the hearts longings.

People have expectations about aliens and UFOS having to do with technology, magic, science, religion and sometimes a shortcut to our dreams and nightmares

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join