It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Ah, expectations-

Yes indeed. I was expecting jamdan to answer that!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Ah, expectations-

Yes indeed. I was expecting jamdan to answer that!

I want to be another poet Anderson

What is jamdan?
edit on 27-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

People have expectations about aliens and UFOS having to do with technology, magic, science, religion and sometimes a shortcut to our dreams and nightmares

The thing that keeps me coming back is the whole 'believers inside the government who aren't marginalized'. It's such a strange situation (and system of beliefs) that exists but gets almost no attention.

Seriously, it's like weird Lovecraftian fiction starring bureaucrats sequestered in a Pentagon boiler room. The whole saga here is just so bizarre. Who would believe you if you tried to tell people?

Then you have the government seemingly treating this with kid gloves, the NASA BPP people being involved with weird shenanigans, Bigelow owning everything...like SERPO was before my time, but this seems stranger than anything I can remember.

New Fravor interview.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

People have expectations about aliens and UFOS having to do with technology, magic, science, religion and sometimes a shortcut to our dreams and nightmares

The thing that keeps me coming back is the whole 'believers inside the government who aren't marginalized'. It's such a strange situation (and system of beliefs) that exists but gets almost no attention.

Seriously, it's like weird Lovecraftian fiction starring bureaucrats sequestered in a Pentagon boiler room. The whole saga here is just so bizarre. Who would believe you if you tried to tell people?

Then you have the government seemingly treating this with kid gloves, the NASA BPP people being involved with weird shenanigans, Bigelow owning everything...like SERPO was before my time, but this seems stranger than anything I can remember.

New Fravor interview.

Yeah, I know what you mean, it’s all so interesting.

What also is interesting is the government not knowing anything about this powerful phenomenon.

As of now where all at this level regarding this phenomenon. Remember the words that started the old time Superman show:

It's a Bird...It's a Plane...It's Superman

I’m not saying aliens are superman, I’m using that phrase to illustrate our ignorance

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

New Fravor interview.

Yeah, I know what you mean, it’s all so interesting.

What also is interesting is the government not knowing anything about this powerful phenomenon.

As of now where all at this level regarding this phenomenon. Remember the words that started the old time Superman show:

It's a Bird...It's a Plane...It's Superman

I’m not saying aliens are superman, I’m using that phrase to illustrate our ignorance

22 million and its a bunch of dudes reading UFO books?

Also here’s the Skinwalker movie...
deadline.com...
edit on 12018f3101America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
So, I read through the two Poet Anderson books. I won't spoil the plot for anyone (ha!) but I think some of the other ideas that are presented might be worthwhile to look at. Just to get a feel for the "universe" that is sold to the young.

The basic premise is that when we dream our consciousness is elsewhere. It can be either a private "dream scape" or a shared, permanent dreamworld. Genesis, a city of dreams.

Other beings inhabit this shared space. Dream creatures. Some are evil. Some are a mixed bag. Many are created by dreamers and then evolve to become a real being, conscious and permanent.

There are also creatures from other dimensions that can intrude into the shared dream world.

Lucid dreamers are the cool kids, who can roam the dream worlds at will.

Some lucid dreamers are "Dream walkers" who guard the dreamers against evil beings. They are locked in a perpetual struggle with "REM" (yeah, I know) who seek to possess/eat souls in the dream world so that he can take over their bodies in the real world and wreak havoc.

There are also "shadow people" who are evil and comes from another dimension (possibly the afterlife) and invades the dreamworld and other spaces. They possess both dream creatures and dreamers.

The veil between dimensions weakens in some places and at certain times so that things from other dimensions can come through to the physical world.

Some very few lucid dreamers are "poets" that can bend the dream world to their will. If they let go of all that they care about in this world, they can travel physically to other dimensions.

If you die in the dreamworld you also die physically.

When you die your consciousness goes to another dimension, which is separate from the dream world, but still connected.

So, this is the Poet Anderson version of reality. Nothing terribly exciting that hasn't been explored before by others. Neil Gaiman comes to mind.

What bugs me a bit is the fact that they are not very exciting stories. The plot seems somehow to suffer from restraints and having to conform to this "reality", leaving it flapping a bit. It could soar, but it doesn't. It could be fantastic, but isn't.

I don't think many of us are in the target demographic, but it was quite the struggle to get through it all.

Maybe it just isn't very good fiction.
Or maybe someone are telling the author what needs to be in the book and she has to write around the obstacles.

Cheers,

BT
edit on 28-3-2018 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Next for your reading list Beetee is this blockbuster

If you want to get back to us in 5 minutes or so with a summary!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Sigh... I am an avid reader, but this might be beyond even me.
I think someone else has to take one for the team as I am still recuperating from my foray into Poet Anderson.

If it had just been any good... But it really isn't.

Too bad they couldn't get Gaiman to write it.

BT

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I haven't read any of the TDL books (well actually he didn't write any of them he just stuck his name on the front). I would guess the complicated physics in the "Lonely Astronaut" would probably be beyond me. So I'm giving that one a miss too.

Your summary of "Poet Anderson" sounds like it was a book with potential but ended up boring. The title "Poet Anderson" for a sci-fi book hardly grabs attention does it? In fact it put me off straight away.

But thanks for sharing your review with us all.

edit on 28/3/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Well in part, everyone is terrified of the Collins Elite.

They seem to be the blood-thirsty, insane, neoconservative arm of "crazy"
inside all of this.

Not that we ever hear what they are up to.. other than pressuring people
and creeping them out.

Kev

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

I think you've raised a valid point, I've been told personally, by people who know these guys, about the "weird" beliefs held by some very, very "high up the chain" folks in our government. The most bizarre (to me at least) is the belief the ancient Greek Gods are not only real but they are not just "ancient", they are running things now. I don't want to look down on anyone's belief system but that one threw me for a bit of a loop when I heard it considering how many ex military pilots I've known who would have been ill done by just for reporting they saw a UFO.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Well Trump does carry on and impregnate "mortals" just like Zeus.

Maybe they have a point!

Kev

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Care to expand on that Springer who believes the ancient gods are real and where does this belief come from ??

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theruthlessone

www.ancient-origins.net...

According to this, Prometheous created man... but Zeus, with the help of his son
Hephaestus created woman. Sorta like weird science..

Greek mythology is several thousand years newer than say Sumerian mythology..
it's an interesting mythos to pick, if you want to believe in real physical gods..

but no more absurd than any of the others i guess. But it's not even ancient.. that's
the weird thing.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theruthlessone

During our research programm for these books one of us - Tom - had an interview with a high ranking member of the military establishment....he suggested - quite strongly- that we take a closer look at Greek mythology.

This is from the book from Peter Levenda. They got the info from their "inside sources" to take a close look on greek mythology.They interpreted this as a hint that the greek gods were actual aliens and are still around .

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

The most bizarre (to me at least) is the belief the ancient Greek Gods are not only real but they are not just "ancient", they are running things now. I don't want to look down on anyone's belief system but that one threw me for a bit of a loop when I heard it considering how many ex military pilots I've known who would have been ill done by just for reporting they saw a UFO.

We run into all kinds of problems in naming "them" if they do exist. The bigger question is, as always, are we influenced by other intelligences?

The secondary question is why so many of these players--both named and unnamed--believe so in the first place.

It seems to become ever more obvious that a new (ancient) narrative being proselytized by our UAP missionaries is at least part of the mission.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Well Kev it's as believable as the bible is.... but what i want to know who actually believes this and what is the inside info they have been given that leads them to this belief

All very interesting anyway will read through your link now

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

"Lucid dreamers are the cool kids, who can roam the dream worlds at will." (describing Poet Anderson)

One name I am surprised to have not heard mentioned yet in this thread is Keith "Blue" Harary, a famous Lucid Dreamer and Remote Viewer, who worked with Targ and Puthoff, and reportedly had great success. I met him around 1990, he was living in San Francisco. We hung out a bit. In 1984 Harary co-authored a book with Russell Targ, "Mind Race."

Since then Harary has been promoting a Lucid Dreaming training program, "Lucid Dreams in 30 Days."

www.realityuncovered.net...

www.skepticforum.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The TTSA has gone the indirection route.

Not UFOs or aliens directly but the roundabout way of the socialization of their followers through the entertainment division and the indoctrination through the scientific division of their more astute UFO buffs.

They want a mickey mouse club of UFO/UAP/hunters…
With members wearing UAP 88 hats, and like paraphernalia of the indoctrinating regalia of the group.

They are as if they are a group who has evolved to the present moment without any history; they’re like an organization without an essential base—a think tank concoction and stew of unlikely parts.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

America as a whole has no glue to hold it together.. no real culture of it's own,
other than to glorify guns, ill-gotten gains and ignorance in general.

My wife wears this T-shirt that I love..

"Science is a not a Liberal Conspiracy".

I'ts not surprising that TTSA is a mirror of the culture which birthed them.

Kev

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join