It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobertSheaffer

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Willtell

The decision to fund MUFON, indirectly with government money, also seems to have destabilized that organization and effectively turning MUFON into nothing more than an entertainment franchise.

Was there a purpose to having UFO reports funnelled to NIDS/BAASS other than to satisfy his private curiosity?

Bigelow believes that UFOs are genuine nuts-and-bolts ET technology, and if he pursues them long enough he will eventually capture one.

All I can say is...good luck, Rob Bigelow.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This is all about the state manipulating our beliefs. This operation TTSA, I said long ago, may have been created to gauge their long existing and ongoing operation--advised by the Robertson panel-- to keep the beliefs about UFOs amongst Americans under control and that they never reach any large proportions of the public.

The PTB long ago ordered the intelligence agencies to keep America free of any exotic terrestrial or extra-terrestrial belief systems.

Islam starts to make dents in the beliefs of Americans then all of a sudden terror groups appear espousing Islam. Buddhism and Hinduism make a small dent in the beliefs amongst Americans then all of a sudden lecherous Gurus are seen cropping up here and there. Of course, some of this can be attributed to the natural scheme of things (human nature and religion) but the intelligence agencies want to make sure America remains capitalist and mainstream Judeo-Christian. This, of course, includes the UFO movement. The Robertson panel advised that the IC keep an eye on UFO organizations and deliberately manipulate the population's ideas regarding UFOs...

So we know underlying anything related to UFOs that is indirectly or directly related to the US government is all about thought control—and that includes TTSA.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I like to remind that the UFO movement is really very small…

The books don’t sell that well, rarely is there any best sellers coming out of UFO book industry.

One has to put a lot of intrigue and obsession in a UFO book to sell well i.e., Steven Greer’s books.

Sure, all the movies about aliens are noted, but beyond that, the general public is not interested.

On my job I mentioned TTSA to the network Admin team, about 10 people, not one of them knew what in the world I was talking about.

So this operation actually, TTSA—when( or if) it falls hard on its face—can be a great setback to UFOlogy.

This is a mild Conspiracy theory, no doubt, but we have proof they have manipulated this movement since day one and are still doing it.

edit on 25-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
Mellon on Tucker.

So Mellon says that the 'go fast ' video is one of two that were submitted to the DoD by the commander of the carrier group that were involved in these incidents. He doesn't say what carrier group.

"Soft" confirmation of the supposition that the "Go Fast" and the "Gimbal" videos are in fact from the same aircraft, on the same day. The "Go Fast" video comes from the same Navy source as one of the other two TTSA videos (almost certainly the one having the same laser weapons code as the Go Fast, which is Gimbal).

Mellon says that military personnel are seeing lots of unidentified objects. But all we ever see are the same three (or, more likely, the same two).

badufos.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RobertSheaffer

TTSA is a folly show. Sort of like Trump’s presidency. A government co-opting of TDLs fantasies and the general idea is to make UFOlogy a mockery of some sort, a ridiculous scheme to downplay its significance.

I mean they saw him coming and then manipulated him into this sideshow in order to number one, control the narrative: conservative UFO ideology, not wild stories of aliens and UFOs. And number two, make a sideshow that will discredit Ufology.

The conservative FAKE scientific—we don’t know noting appearance seems to be alright but it’s actually another control mechanism to make the UFO story bland and cover the Government with ignorance: the, we don’t know anything and neither do you syndrome.

It’s a nothing disclosure, we know nothing disclosure.

A real disclosure has to have an element of the government admitting to its past sins, lies, and manipulations.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I personally don’t think the government really knows much about UFOs….In fact, they don’t even know what science to apply to the study of UFOlogy.

...And any disclosure would primarily be about them fessing up to manipulating the narrative for 70 years.

They likely know a bit more than we do but only in terms of objective experiences, they themselves can’t interpret because of their own intrinsic ignorance.

So what have they done? We can look at them sending people like John Alexander to shaman seeking mystical knowledge to utilize in figuring this mystery out. He failed of course, and the grandfather of this approach Andrija Puharich who on his own in the early 50’s tried that approach with assistance from the IC community and military. He also failed and only produced a cult.

When he went off into other areas like trying to produce cheap energy they not only abandoned him but threatened him and may have murdered him

Believe me, they wouldn’t be sending these guys looking for occult knowledge and trying to enlist psychics if they knew anything about any of this.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The books don’t sell that well, rarely is there any best sellers coming out of UFO book industry.

One has to put a lot of intrigue and obsession in a UFO book to sell well i.e., Steven Greer’s books.

I know people talk about the money to be made from the UFO scene...but how much is it really? Is anyone driving around to conventions in a Tesla?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I know people talk about the money to be made from the UFO scene...but how much is it really? Is anyone driving around to conventions in a Tesla?

Greer’s books sell. These guys are probably making more money on YouTube than their books. Greer’s books sell well. Salas books sell. I think if you get a little cult type following you could make a good buck but not too big.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

He dresses like a child and acts like a child.

So... could be!

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Excellent point about hypnosis. And speaking of consciousness (and self-hypnosis comes into play here) it also reminded me of Greer's "protocols" for initiating "contact."

I forget which yoga/meditation system he built his CE-5 program on but it has a history of contact experiences along with some personal horror stories of psychotic episodes for some.

Whether mind scientist or mystic--or both as we seem to have a proliferation of in this instance--the subject has plenty of meat for both (insert hot dog joke here.)

Consciousness is pretty much our greatest earthly mystery and experiencers are probably very valuable coin of the scientific realm. I keep getting vibes of "MK-ULTRA meets The Other."

CE-5

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm also reminded of that time that Kreskin met Hynek and initiated a contact experience.

Sorry I can't embed properly at the moment but very interesting.

youtu.be...

And an old thread of mine that might have some bearing here.

Dr Hynek, Rosicricianism, and UFOS

edit on 25-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Lol if bigelow believes that ET tech is genuinely nuts and bolts tech, then he surely doesnt have sheites in his much touted about warehouse

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Unless anything tangible ( like fire starter ) can be acheived by consciousness, its of no consequence

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Greer’s books sell. These guys are probably making more money on YouTube than their books. Greer’s books sell well. Salas books sell. I think if you get a little cult type following you could make a good buck but not too big.

There's no one on the UFO scene that is even 10% as credible as Elizondo so we would need a new "potential worth" calculation.

He has existed in public as the officially unchallenged former head of a secret Pentagon UFO study program for nearly 6 mths.

He could have shadow written 2 books, done a Netflix documentary/media appearances without mentioning anything remotely "woo" and be driving several Teslas by my estimations.

The fact he has chosen this noble, yet insanely difficult route over relaxing on a tropical beach should never be forgotten.

edit on 26-3-2018 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles

Unless anything tangible ( like fire starter ) can be acheived by consciousness, its of no consequence

I can't tell if you're being funny as hell or ignorant as so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I'm also reminded of that time that Kreskin met Hynek and initiated a contact experience.

Oh my. That takes me way, way back. I remember Kreskin used to be shown on TV here at lunchtimes when I was still in infant school. I think the show was probably a good few years old by then as that Hynek show dates back to 1972 according to the credits.

The Hynek interview starts here : youtu.be...

Hynek explains how some UFO reports seem to have a para-psychological or 'poltergeist' factor in a short chat with Kreskin. However what is more interesting is the 'experiment' initiated on a group of people : youtu.be.... They start off being susceptible to suggestions that they can't open their eyes and eventually end up seeing UFOs in the night sky!

This reminds me of the type of thing Derren Brown a UK entertainer who claims everything he does is based on psychology, probability, suggestion and deception. He even convinced a member of the public to fire a gun at Stephen Fry (English Actor) in a crowded theatre.

I also noted something on Kreskin's Wiki page.

In 2002, Kreskin made a prediction that there would be a mass-UFO sighting over Las Vegas on June 6 between the hours of 9:45 PM and midnight that would be witnessed by thousands of people. He also stated that if there were no sighting, he would donate $50,000 to a charity.

Hundreds of people camped out that evening yet no sighting occurred. .... He stated that the predicted sighting was only an "experiment". ..

As far back as January 1973, a magazine carried an interview with Kreskin in which he alluded to the possibility of this stunt—and to the dangers of the madness of crowds in general:

Kreskin is aware of both the benefits and dangers of hypnotism and claims that given an audience of 200 people, "I'll have them seeing flying saucers. Take the same crowd to Time Square on a hot evening and you can have them screaming 'fire'."

"Using suggestion, I could never make someone do something he didn't want to do. But it's different in a crowd," says Kreskin. "Psychologists don't know why, but somehow the level of morality is lowered and responsibility is lost

Source : en.wikipedia.org...

Psychological manipulation is a huge factor in our daily lives. It certainly applies in the case of 'To the Stars' and 'associated interested parties'. In fact their spiel seems to be working at differing levels on various demographics.
Those who ignore will proceed to ignore. Those who believe, believe even more and those who ask questions just don't know for sure.

edit on 26/3/2018 by mirageman because: poetic justice

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

The fact he has chosen this noble, yet insanely difficult route over relaxing on a tropical beach should never be forgotten.

The fact that we don't know whether he has chosen this route, whether its noble and difficult and if there really was an option to relax on a tropical beach should never be forgotten either. Questions need to be asked of the real motivations. Because nobody knows for sure.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

"Hynek explains how some UFO reports seem to have a para-psychological or 'poltergeist' factor in a short chat with Kreskin. However what is more interesting is the 'experiment' initiated on a group of people : youtu.be.... They start off being susceptible to suggestions that they can't open their eyes and eventually end up seeing UFOs in the night sky! "

Do you know, did he suggest that they see UFOs?

What would be fascinating to me.. is that if someone is hypnotized, and either given a suggestion
(NOT about UFOs) or or not given a suggestion..

if in EITHER case, people then tend to see UFOs..

that would be the smoking gun of smoking guns..

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

The fact that we don't know whether he has chosen this route, whether its noble and difficult and if there really was an option to relax on a tropical beach should never be forgotten either. Questions need to be asked of the real motivations. Because nobody knows for sure.

I was being sarcastic.
Only question is - do the people who starred it know that?
If they dont - they should read your words -which I starred.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

We do now!

edit on 26/3/2018 by mirageman because: edit

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join