It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: The GUT

Are you familiar with Fairy lore?

Per the lore, if you ask a "wee folk" their name, they become enraged.

It's not the true name BS, it's because by asking a liminal creature their
name, you make them into one thing... say a BTUFO... when in their
natural state.. they are in quantum flux.

That's why such a creature would get angry.

(lots of Hey you! for them I guess! LOL LOL LOL)

anyway..

To me, it looks like some people want to start putting something a bit
more true out there (per their beliefs and incomplete findings of
course)... while others want to squash that.

We are no doubt seeing some sort of power struggle play out.

That's my guess.

But they are all playing with fire... and we are very tired of all the
deception.

Kev

Struggle?

Its a control mechanism going on.

Its an insulting series of acts where these people don't even have the respect to even deal with what people are interested in

their trying to force an agenda

I wouldn't give them one red cent

they could take their warp drives and shove them up...I wont say it... excuse me. But when I see blatant abuse of people it pisses me off.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Everything has a connection to the "Phenomenon".

It's also known as "the other".

If someone is clueless about something strange, they call it
something interesting.

"Phenomenon" is more honest, as it means "we don't really
know enough about it to name it better" and/or it really
does encompass everything.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I haven't checked that vid out yet. I need to I reckon.

How do you see Scientology still impacting this? I know it did through the early Remote Viewing days with Puthoff, Price, & Swann and others. And RV was lifted from Scientology.

Obviously Puthoff was influenced greatly by it.

Maybe Operation Snow White went a little further then we thought. It seems a lot of what these guys are pushing, is echoed in Scientology. 'To the Stars' is one thing, but then you see the 'OT phenomena' stuff pop up... the deaths and UFO revelation causing madness/etc? Can't help but think of Hubbard's 'death by pneumonia' thing.

I know its a wild hunch, but it seems to me these things keep popping up.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Everything has a connection to the "Phenomenon".

It's also known as "the other".

If someone is clueless about something strange, they call it
something interesting.

"Phenomenon" is more honest, as it means "we don't really
know enough about it to name it better" and/or it really
does encompass everything.

No, they usually call it black this or dark that like dark matter.

The ‘phenomenon’ is the new jargon these control freaks are trying to pass on to the sheep

It of course is as meaningful or as meaningless as UFO.
Everything is a phenomenon. A bird crapping on your car is a phenomenon.

Its just a fancier term.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

How do you see Scientology still impacting this? I know it did through the early Remote Viewing days with Puthoff, Price, & Swann and others. And RV was lifted from Scientology.

Maybe Operation Snow White went a little further then we thought. It seems a lot of what these guys are pushing, is echoed in Scientology. 'To the Stars' is one thing, but then you see the 'OT phenomena' stuff pop up... the deaths and UFO revelation causing madness/etc? Can't help but think of Hubbard's 'death by pneumonia' thing.

I don’t see the scientology. I mean, maybe, but where are some indications of this?

Kit Green was a scientologist?

Im not disputing you, just like to see what your seeing.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

No, I see what you're saying actually. It does deserve a second look now that you put it that way.

Speaking of Operation Snow White there is the theory where it's proposed that Hal Puthoff used some secret information that he got from another Scientology member with a security clearance to feed Price and Swann info ahead of testing to fudge the RV results and appear valid enough for more funding.

Knowing how Scientology has played things in the past and having their own sense of right and wrong where Normals and Government and Psychiatry are involved, I think it carries some weight for consideration.

edit on 5-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I like the term because it's neutral.

Instead of jumping to demon or djinn or this or that.. with one's bias
it's more honest to say "phenomenon".

It was called "the Phenomenon" or "the other" decades before the
chuckel-heads got ahold of the term.

Kev

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I see, since LRH was originally a science fiction guy, and since this stuff is basically science fiction. Is that where your going with the scientology analog?

Okay, maybe.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Kit has had a number of Scientology friends and even did a second opinion of Quentin Hubbard's autopsy at the request of family. Quentin being one of L. Ron's sons.

I don't think he's ever been associated as a member.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I like the term because it's neutral.

Instead of jumping to demon or djinn or this or that.. with one's bias
it's more honest to say "phenomenon".

It was called "the Phenomenon" or "the other" decades before the
chuckel-heads got ahold of the term.

Kev

I don’t really mind the term, just the way their surreptitiously imposing it on us.

What that tells me is they don't really have interest in meaning,they just want to see how fast the sheep will jump, how their programming is working

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Original Mylar balloon info
www.rense.com...

I'm a little surprised I haven't seen this in a TTSA thread, but WOW?
Plus I know this is "bad form" but the hilarity concerning the balloon slayed me!
I have to wonder if this is the kind of obfuscation thrown in by intelligence community? It would be consistent with Grant Cameron's claim that they try to throw in some easily debunkable things to get most people to dismiss the case as baloney, but of course the real event wasn't a balloon. It's like the analogy someone else used of a magician's misdirection.

I mentioned the balloon on page 62 of the Tom DeLonge thread and spleenika proceeded to ridicule the suggestion that the photograph showed a mylar balloon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Spleenika, if you're still around, have you figured out yet that the photograph really does show a mylar balloon and that we really were being bamboozled with nonsense by that photo?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I don’t see the scientology. I mean, maybe, but where are some indications of this?

Kit Green was a scientologist?

Im not disputing you, just like to see what your seeing.

I'm not sure about Green, he certainly hung around them and the uh. nitrous oxide ritual crowd.

The GUT
Speaking of Operation Snow White there is the theory where it's was proposed that Hal Puthoff used some secret information that he got from another Scientology member with a security clearance to feed Price and Swann info ahead of testing to fudge the RV results and appear valid enough for funding.

Now THAT is interesting...

edit: 'at the request of family' - was hubbard alive at the time? access to them wouldn't be something just anyone had...
edit on 12018f3109America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Kit has had a number of Scientology friends and even did a second opinion of Quentin Hubbard's autopsy at the request of family. Quentin being one of L. Ron's sons.

I don't think he's ever been associated as a member.

Umm…You know Gut; I am weary of hangers on. People who hang around places, not as members but like their just observing.

He may be looking for potential subjects

I worked at GM the same time he was there. I'm glad I never ran into him

Id of seen right through him

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Just shy of 2.2 million dollars!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

If you know what the "Phenomenon" is, but don't want to "show your hand", then you
keep saying Phenomenon.

Various UFO chuckle-heads who make a buck on the public, or want to brainwash us
in some manner for their own motives all work the same --- put on big airs of "knowing"
and then give NOTHING.

But keep stoking up that unfilled desire.

It's what confidence men do.

One is born every minute.

Kev

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Imo, these guys would only be using Scientologists because their looking for subjects to exploit. They think believers have some kind of mental dependency they can use.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

But keep stoking up that unfilled desire. It's what confidence men do. One is born every minute.

Its a sucker born every minute too and they thrive on that.

Bottom line this guy may need an intervention. You know to free him from the mind control he’s under.

Of course Im being facetious but this is pretty bad,

Granted, he may just be an immature guy who doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground.

But that’s what I mean, these sinister guys will use you up and kill you.

Remember Frank Olsen. The poor guy they basically murdered.

And this guy is around all these spooks, my goodness.

TDL Like the movie

GET OUT

edit on 5-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Imo, these guys would only be using Scientologists because their looking for subjects to exploit. They think believers have some kind of mental dependency they can use.

John Alexander, for example, spent a bunch of time chasing real 'powers' through Silva mind control, the dim mak stuff, shamanism, dolphin telepathy. Getting hands on even.

The subject for subjects is one thing, I agree. But it seems in many of these cases, these guys seriously went looking for...whatever.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

John Alexander, for example, spent a bunch of time chasing real 'powers' through Silva mind control, the dim mak stuff, shamanism, dolphin telepathy. Getting hands on even.

The subject for subjects is one thing, I agree. But it seems in many of these cases, these guys seriously went looking for...whatever.

So your saying their looking for powers?

The thing about that is this.

My specialty is metaphysics. I won’t go into my credentials.

Just say I’ve had years of study.

You run into the people looking for powers, not really truth. They usually don’t end up too well.

What they don’t understand is that there’s a price for these powers and that price is something their usually not willing to pay.

edit on 5-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

For some of these guys at least yes.

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join