It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Vallee isn't confused.. he just uses a term in a metaphoric way.

but you are correct.. his physics isn't currently state of the art ...

he has a very old degree in Astrophysics, but his real degree is in computer science.

You ARE correct on this whole "dimensional stuff".

Dimensions in physics are more about math, than spooky alternate worlds.

You may notice that i never go on about the IDH?

There's a reason for that...

My particular theory has little to do with the "IDH".

But on the other hand, the ETH is beyond absurd.. a child would not give it credence,
after examining the evidence. Now mind you.. there's no reason that the ETH couldn't
bear fruit in the future.. but we've not been visited YET by a nuts and bolts craft,
as far as evidence supports.

On the other hand, there is gobs of anecdotal (good anecdotal) evidence for something
"spooky" being at work.

Boltzmann brains.. alien AI on probes.. sentient plasmas.. things like that are worth
discussing.. and none of those require the "IDH" tag.

I don't find any of the current "tags" helpful. They all grossly miss the mark. IMHO.

Kev

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Guest101

I wonder WHICH (not if) youtube videos about UFO type stuff is being
served up by Russia?

They have a vastly superior I.C., i mean, to me it appears our presseident
reports to them...

They may not have started out on this track, but they are global
opportunists.. I'd be very surprised if they weren't now in the game.

Kev

Colavito was claiming that the ancient aliens/UFO stuff was a Russian psyop to discredit American science...but I'm not so sure. Seems to be home grown to me. The SCIENCE UNDER SIEGE trope has grown a bit stale - and the skeptics didn't need Russia to hurt their image (the convention/weird sex stuff drama was enough imho).

There WAS the Ummo thing on the other hand. Counterintelligence seems to be a recurring theme with this stuff, whether its UMMO, Valerie Ransome, etc. I may have pointed this out earlier in the thread, but the Ransome stuff involved a corporation to develop UFO stuff...almost exactly like the TTSA gang. Big glittering trap for foreign agents trying to nab black project tech.

When Kit Green gets confronted with the NRO asset info, he's reduced to sputtering. One of the most interesting parts of FS3 imho...

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

"NRO asset info" ?

National Reconnaissance Office?

I must have missed that memo.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I believe dimensions are singular, in other words when you are in one it’s impossible to just slide to another. One has to go through very intricate means to enter another dimension.

When I say we are seeing things because a veil is being intermittently lifted, I’m saying it’s in our dimension—we just have been veiled form this awareness for a long time.

A different dimension is likened to a channel on a TV. Or a radio station. If you’re in one you can’t connect to another until you have gone back to the channel selector.

We as a species have lost connection with our channel selector. We are stuck or locked in a dimension that is inimical to us…i.e., the world’s innate suffering.

IF these aliens are inter-dimensional, then my guess is then they are very, very adept and are of some God type force.

But they may be from our own dimension where parts have been veiled from us for a long time.

The word for unveiling btw is apocalypse

edit on 6-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

originally posted by: moebius
a reply to: RobertSheaffer

It is now owned by Adamantium Real Estate. They've also trademarked SKINWALKER.
www.trademarkia.com...

"If they start selling tickets like it's a theme park, I will vomit liberally."

The linked page talks about Trademarks, nothing more. Adamantium Real Estate owns the Trademark for "Skinwalker" and "Skinwalker Ranch," but this says nothing about who owns the property.

Although from the description, it sounds like it could be theme park:

"Providing recreation facilities; Arranging and conducting special events for social entertainment purposes; Entertainment services, namely, storytelling; Publishing of printed matter; Publishing of electronic publications; Entertainment services, namely, creation, development, production, and distribution of multimedia content, internet content, motion pictures, and television shows"

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Thanks for the info.

Why aren't I surprised?

I was being slightly tongue in cheek.

But in the age of Greer and similar "Luminaries"
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The movie industry has been suspected of leaking out bits of information about UFOs for years. There was a 1983 movie called Strange Invaders about a guy investigating the disappearance of his daughter. He ends up in Centerville, IL where extra terrestrials had been living and doing research underground. The main characters name was Bigelow. That's strange!
edit on 6-3-2018 by TamtammyMacx because: date

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

"NRO asset info" ?

National Reconnaissance Office?

I must have missed that memo.

Yeah, it comes out in FS3 that this Valerie Ransome person is/was actually a NRO asset. Vallee and friends take this to Kit Green, who sputters and tells them to never speak of this again.

Like, it's the same people involved...same corporate UFO tech exploitation gambit.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Everyone focuses upon human suffering.

Well humans are making all other species in the world go extinct.

It would be more appropriate to view all the other animals on this planet
as being "in hell", and humans are the ones in charge of putting coal in
the blast furnace of "hell".

Nearly all human suffering is self-inflicted.

We are not some grand, cosmic spiritual being, who is trapped here by
the demi-urge.

We are not that special.

In my observation, there are "spiritual elements" at play here on Earth..
but humans are not the special ones.

There are other lifeforms that evolve symbiotically through us... and all
*this* is for *them* and not "us".

Not in the short term anyway... and individuals don't matter in the grand
scheme. Species matter.

Kev

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

There WAS the Ummo thing on the other hand. Counterintelligence seems to be a recurring theme with this stuff, whether its UMMO, Valerie Ransome, etc. I may have pointed this out earlier in the thread, but the Ransome stuff involved a corporation to develop UFO stuff...almost exactly like the TTSA gang. Big glittering trap for foreign agents trying to nab black project tech.

When Kit Green gets confronted with the NRO asset info, he's reduced to sputtering. One of the most interesting parts of FS3 imho...

Man I really need to get with it and read FORBIDDEN SCIENCE 3: On the Trail of Hidden Truths, The Journals of Jacques Vallee 1980-1989.

The journals are where Vallee distills his purist thoughts it seems, details the snakey aspect of the IC as he encountered it, and leaves clues to many things. I'm glad you mentioned it again 1o9.

Can you elaborate a bit on the NRO and Kit?

ETA: I see you did above already, Thanks!

edit on 6-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
There's no doubt in my mind, this is a operation of control.

People like to use any old established methods they utilized in the past. Particularly with dark stuff like this.

Here, where you have ex-CIA people all over the place is the same methodology they did with Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter and NICAP.

I wrote an OP comparing this TTS exactly to NICAP. This is NICAP plus.

Here they don’t have an admiral but they do have a low level celebrity.
(Sign of the times ). Frankly, I’d of preferred at least one of Mick Jagger’s stature.

It appears they like to utilize retired CIA people to mess around with this alien/UFO subject.

That may be either an indication they don’t take it too seriously or they just want to control it.

I think they take it very seriously and I know they want to control it.

TTSA is NICAP II

edit on 6-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

Man I really need to get with it and read FORBIDDEN SCIENCE 3: On the Trail of Hidden Truths, The Journals of Jacques Vallee 1980-1989.

The journals are where Vallee distills his purist thoughts it seems, details the snakey aspect of the IC as he encountered it, and leaves clues to many things. I'm glad you mentioned it again 1o9.

Can you elaborate a bit on the NRO and Kit?

ETA: I see you did above already, Thanks!

We also have these guys reaching out to the Chinese, ie that entangled brain experiment. Little things that make you go HMM.

(the Chinese weird stuff program goes back to Tsien...and Parsons/Hubbard).

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I don’t say humans are the special ones.

However, you might need to consider that humans ARE THE ALIENS in this world.

Also, demiurge? You might also consider the world is the demiurge.

You see KPB, just make a few perspectival adjustments and things can get brighter or darker

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Ah. Now I recall. I rather blasted through volume 3.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I watched as much as the Grant Cameron stuff as I could stomach, but one of the things mentioned that has me wondering if there's anything to it: Is Kit doing some of his "antenna" research on subjects at Stanford with Nolan?

I wonder how much is public on Kit's experimentation? Apart, that is, from the mess coming from Cameron via Dan Smith, Pandolphi et al?

When Kit Green was involved in the first "entangled minds" experiments that we heard of he was at Wayne State who had, if I remember correctly, a lot of academic joint research ties/programs with China. In Hong Kong I believe.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Our victims don't have that luxury:

en.wikipedia.org...

---

But I do think I should apologize to you a teence.

So many people spout ignorant spiritual beliefs.. that put humans at the
center of the universe...when they aren't there..

Sometimes someone, such as perhaps you, don't fall entirely prey to
that evolutionary trap named "spirituality", in it's usual form...
I don't know.

I'ts quite the deal...

convince a host species to allow themselves to be "possessed" by your
offspring, and get them to like it... convince them that they are grand
spiritual beings.. when they are not..

It's spiritual Toxoplasmosispure and simple.

First it was shamanism, then religion, then metaphysics, then spirituality and new age,
and now it's UFOs. Whatever it takes to form a momentary bond with the host animal
(us) so that the offspring might get a foothold.

What's nice about UFOlogy, is that even atheists might get infected....

Humans were starting to evolve a resistance to infection.. that being atheism..
and that was NOT to be allowed.

BTW, this is the far end of the spectrum I go.. far from pure rationality..

Kev

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

notice my proposal as a modest alternative fully allows the possibility of your theory.

although I personally feel and have an understanding that we have not been visited by nuts n bolts craft. the key word is visited. some of it. (by no means all) is home grown. of course you and I disagree on that bit. but I'm fairly confident on that one.

but the best part about my proposal is that it actually makes the spectrum of possibilities wider and more interesting than shoehorning everything into the IDH.

I was talking to somebody exceptionally intelligent, supremely educated and extremely experienced in the world of spooky stuff the other day and our conversation turned onto another type of spooky subject. paranormal phenomena.

the conversation delightfully touched on all sorts of perplexing topics from mothman, to orbs to clairvoyance and telekinesis. but since the gentleman was well read on native American folklore a good part of our conversation was on the subject of anisgina. how they have phases escalating in intensity starting from simple oddities like flying objects that normally have nothing to do with flight like say frogs or inanimate objects or things of obsurdly huge size like meter wide butterflies, petrasaur sized birds or car sized wolves to the next phase where it ramps up to things like flying humanoids and mothmen type things or even elves and trolls until they usually culminate as a calamity.

a good example would be the mothman sightings leading up to the tragedy of the fabled bridge collapse. we discussed possible physics based reasons behind the woo that frames this phenonena. (the guy has a masters in physics) but I know you are particularly well versed in the same subject. I can't help but think that places like skinwalker ranch are examples of anisgina phenomena and manifestations.

I'd like to get your perspective and insight on the subject if you please.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I watched as much as the Grant Cameron stuff as I could stomach, but one of the things mentioned that has me wondering if there's anything to it: Is Kit doing some of his "antenna" research on subjects at Stanford with Nolan?

I wonder how much is public on Kit's experimentation? Apart, that is, from the mess coming from Cameron via Dan Smith, Pandolphi et al?

When Kit Green was involved in the first "entangled minds" experiments that we heard of he was at Wayne State who had, if I remember correctly, a lot of academic joint research ties/programs with China. In Hong Kong I believe.

The Phenomena book has him working with Nolan, but we don't really have anymore then that afaik. I got the impression this was done via some biotech corp thing.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Sure.

I'm not familiar with Cherokee stories, but with a brief google (cybershaman!)
I see that you are talking about pretty much the same thing that I've been
discussing for all these years.

I'm very familiar with 'anisgina' - personally even. As it so happens, my wife
is too. We call them "black sludge monsters" as that's what they look like
and feel like, if you've got one infesting you.. which both my wife and I
are prone to that infestation.

They tend to infest the stomach area.. now.. I'm not sure if that's just in
the pupal stage... I think that's probably the case.. I'd say that they tend
to live underground for most of their life-cycle.. but those who bond with
humans tend to come around and do mischief from time to time.

If a human is so infected, and then dies, you might get a "shard" human
embedded into one as well.. that's why some of the stories reference
evil ghosts.

Just so you know.. I'm not like some.. and claim all these "contacts". I try
not to contact anything... I want to live a relatively normal/sane life..

I know more than I ever wanted to know... be careful wishing to know truth
and know mysteries of nature.. you might not like the answers you get..

Kev

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobertSheaffer

originally posted by: moebius

It is now owned by Adamantium Real Estate. They've also trademarked SKINWALKER.
www.trademarkia.com...

"If they start selling tickets like it's a theme park, I will vomit liberally."

The linked page talks about Trademarks, nothing more. Adamantium Real Estate owns the Trademark for "Skinwalker" and "Skinwalker Ranch," but this says nothing about who owns the property.

Although from the description, it sounds like it could be theme park:

"Providing recreation facilities; Arranging and conducting special events for social entertainment purposes; Entertainment services, namely, storytelling; Publishing of printed matter; Publishing of electronic publications; Entertainment services, namely, creation, development, production, and distribution of multimedia content, internet content, motion pictures, and television shows"

Were these guys involved with the Skinwalker Ranch movie a few years back?

www.trademarks411.com...

Trademarking 'Skinwalker'...one wonders what the Navajo make of this...
edit on 12018f3101America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join