It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Member SacredLore Over on one of the other threads about TTS stated he/she has heard “unconfirmed rumors” that the next video TTS will be releasing will be the 2013 Aguadilla Puerto Rico Homeland Security UAP.

SacredLore didn’t give specifics about the rumor. I’m awaiting a reply about specifics.

Anyone heard anything about this?

Some background for those not familiar

www.explorescu.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also think I remember our own Issackoi doing quite a bit of research on this incident.

edit on 5-3-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

"One could also suppose that the whole skinwalker episode was an elaborate hoax by the original owner to offload the place for money as his prized cattle were dying for unknown reasons not related to anything demonic/portal/alien and he was losing money and wanted out.Not the most interesting reason but still a possibility.."

That was my thought exactly. He wanted to unload, so he made up stories of the 'paranormal.' Remember, James Carrion says that the previous owners of the ranch said that nothing out of the ordinary occurred there.

Apparently Bigelow has more money than he has good sense.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RobertSheaffer

So what do you reckon then? His NIDS team was a mix of true believers and those who just sucked up some monies at the expense of his ufological/high strangeness naivety?

What about the possibility of microwave/elf testing--any number of EM technologies on some of the participants? That fits for a few reasons I do believe.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
And what's up with this Jim Semivan? Anyone got intel on him other than the TTS article 1o9 linked? Have you heard his name before in any research or news?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

"So what do you reckon then? His NIDS team was a mix of true believers and those who just sucked up some monies at the expense of his ufological/high strangeness naivety? "

If you read the "Hunt for the Skinwalker" carefully, you'll see that the NIDS people really don't claim to have seen anything much. There were a few lights, and one team member claimed to see a scary monster climb out of a light, but the other guy with him didn't see anything. In spite of having all of the fancy cameras and fancy electronics that Bigelow's money could buy, they really didn't photograph or record anything significant.

My conclusions: True believers' imaginations running wild, nothing really happening.

I understand that Bigelow has sold the "haunted" ranch. Does anyone have the details?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

It is now owned by Adamantium Real Estate. They've also trademarked SKINWALKER.
www.trademarkia.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
And what's up with this Jim Semivan? Anyone got intel on him other than the TTS article 1o9 linked? Have you heard his name before in any research or news?

He's been discussed somewhere on one of these threads...good luck finding...

His credentials are ostensibly legit however I doubt many outside of intel. circles have seen his real HR file....
He has (allegedly) recently clarified that he was never a Presidential briefer (as asserted by Cameron)

He is the second most credible member of the "gang" after Justice- however his involvement could easily be explained by the fact he is a self admitted "experiencer" via the foreword he wrote in Sekret Machines.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I've heard Grant Cameron mention him numerous times. He's supposedly a former CIA advisor to John Podesta. I used to think Cameron was a fairly balanced researcher when he stuck with his investigations of Presidential files and links to the UFO subject. But now I worry he's another one about to fall into the deep end. It is often suffice to say that if you listen to a Grant Cameron podcast these days you will hear the following phrases ringing in your ear in no particular order.).."The President has been briefed .... he's not interested.....Ron Pandolfi knows....follow Dan Smith on Open Minds Forum....no hard disclosure....Jim Semivan's experience...."

Simon & Schuster publishers describe Jim as:

“Jim retired in 2007 after a 25-year career in the Central Intelligence Agency’s National Clandestine Service. At the time of his retirement he was a member of the CIA’s Senior Intelligence Service. Jim served multiple overseas and domestic tours along with senior management positions in CIA headquarters. He is the recipient of the Agency’s Career Intelligence Medal.”

Cameron has implied Semivan approached Tom DeLonge back in April 2016

Now if Semivan really retired in 2007 from service what has he been up to since?

ETA : He founded a consulting firm, JimSem1, LLC, which effectively made him a 'consultant' for the Intelligence Community (IC) on classified topics including IC leadership training, CIA tradecraft training and IC programs for countering weapons of mass destruction.

So are his interests merely as a private citizen who was unable to get answers about the "phenomenon" during his time in service?

Or is he still 'operational' in some way?

edit on 6/3/2018 by mirageman because: ETA

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I find this very interesting WillTell... very interesting indeed. I have wrote this part of this post after the below, I have connected lots of dots here, so excuse my writing style as I have wrote it as its fallen out of my brain!

From my own opinion and gathering what you and some others have said and reports that go back decades, we could say that;

The reports of UAP around nuclear bases and at times of nuclear tests, specifically what DeLonge has mentioned once brought down one by mistake/on purpose. The splitting of atoms, which in essence is the splitting of elements of our reality/dimension as we know it has in effect drawn the phenomenon into our dimension at this tear-points where our reality has been split - ie atomic. This doesn't however explain the sightings from pre-nuclear times.

That these entities/craft ; whatever are drawn or emerge into our reality not necessarily at their will either, but maybe have no choice in being brought here.

There is a lot of talk about people with "antennas" and the work that people like Kit green has worked with over the years regarding parapsychology. Maybe these people with "antennas" have a connection to other realities, or have some sort of quantum entanglement mentally with these other realities which may explain channeling and or remote viewing?

Lots of experiencer's / contactees always state that they are given a message of peace and nuclear disarmament because they know we are ripping up the fabric of our close realities and they want this stopped as its negatively effecting them?

Maybe areas such as Skinwalker, Joshua Tree and other areas, especially with all the talk of portals that Grant Cameron and others have spoken about are areas where the fabric of our close realities is the closest or crosses over, hence the increase in sightings in these and other areas?

With the rise of Quantum computing, surely this proves that parallel dimensions exist as they compute in parallel literally. I am starting to think that this is all less and less about nuts and bolts...
edit on 6-3-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

have you read the open minds forum? sure way to fry your mind let alone open it!

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture Member SacredLore Over on one of the other threads about TTS stated he/she has heard “unconfirmed rumors” that the next video TTS will be releasing will be the 2013 Aguadilla Puerto Rico Homeland Security UAP. SacredLore didn’t give specifics about the rumor. I’m awaiting a reply about specifics.

Scratch that. Bad info.

"Rumor" was based on a random tweet by someone with no information.

Nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture Member SacredLore Over on one of the other threads about TTS stated he/she has heard “unconfirmed rumors” that the next video TTS will be releasing will be the 2013 Aguadilla Puerto Rico Homeland Security UAP. SacredLore didn’t give specifics about the rumor. I’m awaiting a reply about specifics.

Scratch that. Bad info.

"Rumor" was based on a random tweet by someone with no information.

Nothing to see here.

that video is already out there? But it wouldn't surprise me if TTSA were to "release" previously available footage...
edit on 6-3-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

have you read the open minds forum? sure way to fry your mind let alone open it!

No mate. I don't really have any intention either.

The reports of UAP around nuclear bases and at times of nuclear tests, specifically what DeLonge has mentioned once brought down one by mistake/on purpose.....

I'm going to play Devil's Advocate here. Not because I am trying to trash your line of thinking. But because one consideration has to be that DeLonge is being utilised and this whole "TTS" project has nothing to with ET or other dimensions.

Firstly how do you decide if ANY incident near a nuclear base/reactor has been caused by the interactions of something from another dimension or was simply something mundane or just 'unexplained'. How many can you think of that don't involve Americans? That's always a good place to start in my opinion.

Lots of experiencer's / contactees always state that they are given a message of peace and nuclear disarmament because they know we are ripping up the fabric of our close realities and they want this stopped as its negatively effecting them?

Yes because that's something that anyone can say. Especially if you are making stuff up. What would be useful is a form of backup and state where you are from, how you got here and demonstrate something tangible that humans would not have prior knowledge of. But all we get are messages that could appear on Christmas Cards about peace on Earth.

So the question this time is how do you sort out the charlatans and the crazies from any real 'experience' with an ID phenomenon? Because if you accept them all then your data become worthless.

All I am trying to say is that one option we have to consider is that there could well be no 'phenomena' that we are being led to believe. These IC guys are up to something else and DeLonge and his multiple companies and shell companies are a useful cover.

Now that all said. I am not invalidating your thoughts at all. I don't know what's really going on. I also need to get back to work now!

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
SacredLore posted this in the other thread, but I think its worth sharing... some more debris detail...

ufopartisan.blogspot.ca...

UPDATE MARCH 6: I just concluded this exchange with Nikolaos Balaskas formerly of the York University physics and astronomy departments. He provided significant information about the metamaterials discussed above: "The two Ubatuba UFO fragments were tested again, but much more thoroughly this time. As the results were surprising and provided us with very compelling evidence that these fragments were indeed extraterrestrial AND artificial in origin, Peter Sturrock sent me a draft of his scientific paper to review before publication which presented scientific proof that these two fragments were not from a secret man-made space vehicle (we referred to it as "Sputnik 0") but part of the superstructure of an ET craft, one part broken off near the propulsion system and the other near the control system. Although Sturrocks's case was very sound scientifically, there would be many who would argue that because it was not established that these fragments he kept in his office desk drawer for many decades were indeed the same fragments recovered from a UFO that allegedly exploded in Brazil in 1957, or an earlier year, his conclusion would be subject to much ridicule and his reputation as a distinguished and credible space scientist destroyed. For this reason I recommended that Sturrock not publish these findings... The "unEarthly" ratios of the 3 stable istopes of Magnesium was the first clue, confirmed by later tests, that these two UFO fragments were unusual. It was only after we tested the apparent white oxide on both fragments that convinced us that these could not have originated from a terrestrial craft. The white coating on one was very different from the white coating on other fragment. Both coatings consisted of rare Earth elements, but one fragment was covered rare Earth elements used in modern energy and propulsion technology systems while the other was covered by different rare Earth elements used in modern computer and control systems. It was this important finding that convinced Peter Sturrock that the two Magnesium fragments were very likely part of the alien spacecraft's superstructure, but pieces broken off from different locations... :O These UFO fragments, I believe, are among the very few verified extraterrestrial and artificial artifacts in the public domain that we have examined (the others we cannot talk about)... To minimize use of the energy from the solar cell panels, the same nickel-titanium memory alloy that was recovered at the Roswell UFO crash was used for the dust cover of the lidar we operated on Mars on the Phoenix lander..."

This is the guy being quoted. Don't really grok the Roswell bit.

Certain politics seem to pop up again and again with this stuff...
edit on 12018f3108America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

It is now owned by Adamantium Real Estate. They've also trademarked SKINWALKER.
www.trademarkia.com...

If they start selling tickets like it's a theme park, I will vomit liberally.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Wake me up when it's a new element, or when it talks to me.
An unusual isotope concentration means nothing of significance..
it's grasping at straws.

Then to mention Roswell, and you might as well be mentioning
Serpo. All credibility is lost.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I wouldn't get too carried away with the idea of tearing the fabric of space time. there is no fabric being torn, as there is no fabric. it's a metaphore. there's no holes to other dimensions being made etc.

so, no atomic explosion is going to make a opening for some interdimensional anything to ingress into our universe. splitting of the atom is just splitting of the atom. no holes in time and space.

also the IDH theory, although currently popular, is even more far fetched then ETH, or secret classified technology. it's literally a notion of science fiction proposed by people who don't know what they're talking about.

people think inter dimensional to mean some parallel universe where things can interlope into our universe or reality from. it doesnt. dimensions are just degrees of freedom. if the theory were called parallel universe entity hypothesis then maybe it would make more sense. but even that's split 50/50 on pure speculation of random stuff observed like cold "voids" in space and exotic theories on whether they exist or not. maybe hyper dimensional entity or something would work too. but the point is, you'd figure that if the folks proposing it to be IDH were that well studied or understood what they were talking about they'd pick more accurate nomenclature. instead theyre trading one unsubstantive speculation for another and claiming they're somehow more right when they're just as far fetched as the guy they're mocking for thinking otherwise while simultaneously misusing words.

frankly I'm surprised that a guy like vallee who has a PhD in astrophysics would use that term. it's like he literally knows better, or at least should. ultimately it breaks down to this. if bad photos and anecdotal stories of Nuts n Bolts UFOs isn't considered evidence then why the hell would one consider baseless speculation of inter dimensional entities, proposed because one cant find a "common thread" in the reports (which should give a clue that their conjecture is baseless) , anything better or more legitimate? it's literally wild unsubstantiated speculation. not something you should hang your hat on.

here's a familiar fellow, albeit a lot more kind than I, that sums up my opinion on vallee well.

badufos.blogspot.com...

I'm open to the paranormal. hell I've experienced the paranormal. but there's no reason to believe the phenomena doesn't manifest from properties of the already known substrate of the universe. plenty of things to consider using the scaffolding of science we already understand as a way to connect the dots that reveal the undiscovered mechanism behind such phenomena. however, to conceive and then speculate confidently a phenomenas mechanism based on theories that are unfounded equivalents of a hail Mary play is not scientific. he's collecting metrics, but to jump to interdimensional entities as to the cause is no better than blindly throwing darts at a board and claiming a bullseye before even removing their blinder.

so who's to say that the cause for these paranormal phenomena aren't due to some quantum woo between the act of our own observations effecting virtual vacua and creating a chain reaction that ultimately physically manifests in some way. although unlikely, at least it would explain why the phenomena caters to the individuals observations and thoughts thus shaping the way the phenomena appears. it could even form a self inducted "control loop" forever mirroring the observers expectations. it would even explain some of the odder more outlandish UFO cases as forms of this manifestation mechanism based on the observers hysteria or interest in actual nuts n bolts "ufo" sightings relayed by others that may actually be down to earth in nature. it's better than assuming mind reading extra dimensional entities.

tl;dr folks are going too far out on a limb with this IDH speculation. what was once no more than a hypothesis is now being propounded as a holy Grail of truth, even though it's equally as baseless as just about every other hypothesis out there. reel yourselves in a little bit. don't jump on some mania fueled bandwagon lest you end up falling off the turnip truck.
edit on 6-3-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
To REALLY feed your suspicion

So lately I’ve been monitoring YouTube for updates about the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), because I want to hear what experts have to say about the ATFLIR footage we’ve seen, and see related news about it.

And about a week ago I noticed a sudden flood of new YouTube content with titles including keywords like “Pentagon” and “UFO” – except the content had nothing to do with the Pentagon's program; instead, the audio and video files were old UFO-related talks, documentaries, television specials, etc.

At first I figured that opportunistic jerks were just trying to generate clicks to earn Google AdSense cash. But today I took a closer look and discovered that brand new YouTube accounts with different usernames are posting irrelevant files that share the exact same titles, and even identical descriptions – and none of them are ad-enabled so these bogus videos aren’t generating ad income for anyone.

Therefore I’m forced to conclude that we’re seeing US counterintelligence deliberately contaminating the search engines to make relevant information about this program harder to find. Because I can see no other explanation for the facts at hand.

This isn’t a new or uncommon tactic – it’s a form of astroturfing, which is now an online epidemic. Which is why I get suspicious when a big story like this breaks, and suddenly a bunch of new and previously inactive posters slither out of the woodwork to flood discussion threads with banal/negative/conspiracy comments – that’s just another form of the same strategy: it makes the relevant information harder to find, and it makes the threads so unappealing that casual readers give up on the subject entirely.

Source

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

an alternative explanation than counterintelligence trying to throw folks off the truth of TTSA...ok...how bout internet opportunists trying to get YouTube hits for financial gain by exploiting currently popular lingo and trends of the UFO community?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

I wonder WHICH (not if) youtube videos about UFO type stuff is being
served up by Russia?

They have a vastly superior I.C., i mean, to me it appears our presseident
reports to them...

They may not have started out on this track, but they are global
opportunists.. I'd be very surprised if they weren't now in the game.

Kev

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join