It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

However I do find what he says in the video to convey a much different message than the investment documents, and therefore find it misleading, which is not ok.

Agreed , it really is not ok.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I got the feeling Tom had been to powder his nose before he recorded that message. Also the demographic that it was aimed at seemed to be an age group that can't legally invest in shares and probably won't be able to well into the next decade.

It's probably why, since launch day, Luis Elizondo has been drafted in. He's a much more articulate guy. Although I am not sure if he's being played or a player.

As for Tom's comment:

"Intelligence people creating a big research foundation that's transparent, hopefully in partnership with the government".

I don't know for certain. But if I was hedging my bets I'd suggest that, unless there are ulterior motives at work, then the government would certainly not be in partnership with him.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

""Intelligence people creating a big research foundation that's transparent"? I can't even fathom that but I got a good laugh. I have a hard enough time figuring out what the objectives of the intelligence community are at times with regard to UFOs but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with transparency and I don't even think they really care that much what the UFOs are as long as they can somehow figure out a way to use the phenomenon to further their goals, whatever they may be. Intelligence perspective on UFOs is as clear as mud to me, which is why I was so entertained by the "transparency" part. "

that was really choice and on the money I think.
so many people think that they know better than everyone else,for everyone else.
It would seem that people in power are the worst game players of all. I think they
get drunk on all the schemes, and the attempts to twist things "their way".

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ParticleNode

"I feel TTSA needs to decouple itself from TDL. Buy him out and wave goodbye; he damages "the message" every time he speaks about it. To add insult to injury, any time I hear him speak I always picturing him wearing a flat-brimmed hat and fighting the urge to say "like" every fourth word. "

youtu.be...

Dude, Where's My Saucer?

In which DeLon ge talks about the "pyramids and stuff on Mars," and "Tetrahedral physics."

edit on 5-3-2018 by RobertSheaffer because: Added info

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

“I fly out to this airport and I sit at a table in a restaurant at the airport. No one’s in there, and this gentleman sits down. And the waiter comes up, he waves off the waiter, and he looks me in the eye and he says ‘It was the Cold War and we found a life form.’ ........

Maybe that is the snippet of true information that got out amongst all the noise.

You could be onto something indeed The GUT.

It's so Doty-ish and intriguing at the same time lol. And Delonge sure is questionable in more ways than one. That vid is pretty whacked. He's pretty whacked.

Considering all the board members and associates who are career-long CIA (NSA background in Puthoff's case) in both Operations and Science, considering that Elizondo apparently has the freedom to make various claims, name-dropping to include General Mattis, having access to & releasing DOD materials, further considering the unprecedented and seemingly coordinated MSM promotion, considering all that & more I think it's fair to say that at the very least TTS has official government blessing.

And more likely not just the blessing of but sponsored by the Intelligence Community. Although I am wondering exactly what IsaacKoi is going to be breaking soon. If I'm reading some of the info from him correctly then both Elizondo's background story and the the "evidence" have some holes.

That wouldn't, probably, negate the likelihood that TTS is government-sponsored in some way.

I personally can get that far comfortably, but get stuck right there.

Like I said, however, I am actually considering lately that TTS might be a small part of some kind forthcoming revelation. Or in place if a handy "revelation" becomes necessary I guess would be another variant.

I don't mean this as an insult to Kit Green, but it's as hard to take any of his statements about this subject at face value as it is to take his good friend Richard Doty's words at face value. But, I, like Mark Pilkington am starting to wonder...

Dr Green - "In a country that has a large, educated population there is a large subset of individuals who suffer from what's called paraphrenia. Paraphrenia is a form of mental illness that doesn't interfere with your everyday life. It means that you can have a delusion and not be crazy, a delusion that you can confine and control. Many of us have one corner of the mind that is delusional - I bet you that I do.

'I might, for example, be religious - I'm an Episcopalian, though as such, I am protected from diagnosis, as are all the UFO buffs, because a large social structure of shared beliefs, like a religion, cannot be a delusion. So all those people who believe that they are being beamed at by the government can no longer be diagnosed as crazy - there are just too many of them.

'But, if there is a condition that is threatening to the social structure - like the idea that the aliens are here and they are taking our babies, or that God hates people of a certain creed or colour - and if people who believe in that kind of delusion band together, they can end up encouraging each other to get a lot sicker, or they strap on belts and make themselves human bombs. So we have to know how to deal with these people and how to prevent them from being dangerous to others.

'This applies to the UFO problem. If something really strange in the area of UFOs is true, then what do we do about conveying that information to the public? First we consider what may be the basic facts: maybe there are civilised lifeforms elsewhere in the universe; maybe they visited us in their spaceships a couple of times and then went back home; perhaps they left a vehicle or some technology behind and we've spent a lot of time and money trying to figure out how to use it. And there may be people in the government who believe that this did happen, and believe that the information needs to be public knowledge, because perhaps someone outside of the government will be able to make sense of their technology. But there's another group of people in power who say, "No, it will make them sick to know all this, we can't let the story out, it's too dangerous." '

John and I glanced at each other. My mouth was dry...Things were getting strange again. Did Kit just tell us that these things happened? Was that a hypothetical scenario he had just presented us with, or one that he believed to be real? Kit continued.

'So, what do we do? There are studies on both sides of the problem. Some show that people will go crazy and jump of bridges when they're presented with this information. Others, however, say that if you don't want them to go crazy, what you do is systematically desensitize their fears.

'If you are a psychiatrist with a patient you can do that in a very methodical way. If you are a sociologist working with a group of students at a university you can do this in a very structured and experimental way. But if you are a government with a population it's a lot more complicated. Sure, there are those who are just going to shrug and say, "I always knew the aliens were real, it's no big deal." But you also know that some of them are nuttier than a fruitcake and could cause a lot of trouble. So we have to ask ourselves how we can tell people what they deserve to know and, maybe, what they need to know?

'The way to do it is to construct a framework whereby they can parse out the things that they've heard that are not true, and you whittle it down to a manageable story. A story like this: "There were three spaceships that came here over thirty years, and we've got one of them. We can't figure out how it works, we've crashed it because there's a lot of physics that we've still got to learn. We do have something that's like a magnethydrodynamic toroid, and it really did get a craft of the ground, but it smelled bad and it killed a couple of pilots. And we're really sorry about that, but we did it because we've got this machine that came from another planet, and we need to know how it works." '

Oh god, he just did it again. I tried to slow my breathing to prevent the giddiness from becoming a full-on panic attack.

Kit carried on, oblivious to my inner struggle. I was glad not to be inside one of his MRI machines.

'How do you tell people that story? If it's true?' he added, almost parenthetically.

"If you were to give them the core story right off the bat, they'd get sick, so you do it slowly over ten or twenty years.You put out a bunch of movies, a bunch of books, a bunch of stories, a bunch of Internet memes about reptilian aliens eating our children, about all the crazy stuff that we've seen recently in Serpo. Then one day you say, "Hey, all that stuff is nonsense, relax, it's not that bad, you don't have to worry, the reality is this..." - and then you give them the real story."

Mirage Men by Mark Pilkington

edit on 5-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

""If you were to give them the core story right off the bat, they'd get sick, so you do it slowly over ten or twenty years.You put out a bunch of movies, a bunch of books, a bunch of stories, a bunch of Internet memes about reptilian aliens eating our children, about all the crazy stuff that we've seen recently in Serpo. Then one day you say, "Hey, all that stuff is nonsense, relax, it's not that bad, you don't have to worry, the reality is this..." - and then you give them the real story." "

They've been giving us nonsense since 1947.

So... the thing the magician keeps pointing at.. that's the ONE THING TO IGNORE.

They've been pointing at nuts and bolts craft since 1947, and won't shut up about it
even though there is zero evidence.. even parading around those metal samples..
when there is nothing there either. Parading around implants and abductions..
maybe even millabing abductions..to make us believe in physical aliens in physical
ships.

They are hiding the "non-physical-ish".

Or so it would seem.

Kev

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Or so it would seem.

If anything has been hidden about UFO's, I'm with you that that's what's being hid. Maybe, however, it's coming out and the new narrative needs to be established.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Or so it would seem.

If anything has been hidden about UFO's, I'm with you that that's what's being hid. Maybe, however, it's coming out and the new narrative needs to be established.

That's possible.

I wonder if there is a trail of breadcrumbs somewhere, that is showing why they are finally
getting around to it?

I have to wonder about the venue chosen for this slow leak however?

Kev

PS:

I've thought for a long time, that if nuts and bolts is being pushed, i'ts because it's more
socially acceptable than "demons".

That's what the phenomenon would be viewed as.. by at least 1/3 of the world.

"Just in:

Government has proven that Demons are real!

News at 10:00
"

If our world is nuts and on the verge of self-destruction right now.. think what a
"war of the worlds" but it's "demons" would do to us?

It would take QUITE the education program for many decades.. and then
still wouldn't work very well.

Kev
edit on 5-3-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Well if the rumours are true then the very people who believe in the demons wanted the AATIP Program shut down. People who were supposedly very high ranking in the military as well.

While I don't subscribe to a view that we are dealing with the existence of demons. No one could disclose 'demons''? It would send us back to the dark ages and give people all sorts of excuses to carry out crazy and evil acts.

I have to wonder about the venue chosen for this slow leak however?

Yes they didn't pull in the crowds for that. But I'm wondering what it was you were wondering about?

edit on 5/3/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

If the "Phenomenon" really exists, and if the Phenomenon is hooked into that cesspool
of evil, the human unconscious mind.. and in some way depends upon it..

it would be QUITE the feat, to "disclose" the nature of things,

without unleashing "demons" on the world.

If the Government accidentally convinced the world that demons were real,
then for all intents and purposes.. whether they were real or not..

they WOULD EFFECTIVELY BE REAL... and that's without metaphysics..
without the "forbidden planet effect".

We live in 1984 you know...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

One could also suppose that the whole skinwalker episode was an elaborate hoax by the original owner to offload the place for money as his prized cattle were dying for unknown reasons not related to anything demonic/portal/alien and he was losing money and wanted out.Not the most interesting reason but still a possibility..

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Points about the TDL video

Almost looked like a hostage video.

Now there building a space ship? To go where? Certainly not to build cheap energy

There is no way the US government would do anything to create cheap energy.

So he admits everything we were saying that they distorted his original ideas about disclosure. No coincidence the camera went wacky when he made that point about some government people persuaded him to do this.

What clearly happened was that they said to him: Come on silly boy there no such thing as little green men There is such a thing as green money.

Let’s do it this way sonny

So they persuaded him into this new mythology about warp drives and sped of light travel, the new alien programming to distract replacing the alien demons they inculcated into the Ufo community earlier through the Bennowitz caper.

What’s amazing is that they are openly disregarding any talk of Ufology or disclosure. Clearly he was co-opted into this scheme.

Btw this is without a doubt IC double talk, MKULTRA type programming

On him and us

Seriously, I see this as sinister

edit on 5-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Here is a man coming to you with apples and you give him oranges

It’s a deceptive operation.

When these characters don’t even have the respect to deal with the subject matter. They are so arrogant; they don’t even find it necessary to explain themselves.

They send this dupe out with ridiculous statements therefore trying to corral us in this absurd operation

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

One could also suppose that the whole skinwalker episode was an elaborate hoax by the original owner to offload the place for money as his prized cattle were dying for unknown reasons not related to anything demonic/portal/alien and he was losing money and wanted out.Not the most interesting reason but still a possibility..

Yes. It's very much a possibility.

What worries me is the whole 'people in government captured by delusion' thing. It's just a little worrying.

edit: and what about the Government Accountability Office? Some of this stuff...you'd think they'd be the guys to ask.
edit on 12018f3107America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

If they've been with us as far back as our knowledge exists, that certainly explains a hell of a lot (no pun intended lol) and they've been called many names. I wonder what they call themselves? When they're not lying about it that is--as you & Dr. Vallee tossed around.

It's also the top one or two reasons TPTB would be hesitant to inform the public. It would be problematic yes.

And it's clear--well documented actually--that most of the players addressed here--Team Bigelow & TTS--are firmly into some form of the inter-extra-supra-Dimensional Hypothesis. UAP. PSP. Whatever but they need to pick something heh.

More than a few of them have experience in human-use experimentation to some degree, too, but we'll leave that alone for now.

It would also handily explain why, as Pilkington and others have noted, that the U.S. has been both ingeniously and disingenuously actively selling us the ETH in a backhanded way for decades now.

To me it's a decent fit for what we're seeing and pondering. I'm not sold on it, of course, but TTS is pushing the PSP angle. Are they doing it for monetary and personal reasons/beliefs? Or, are they an IC Operation?

edit on 5-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Are you familiar with Fairy lore?

Per the lore, if you ask a "wee folk" their name, they become enraged.

It's not the true name BS, it's because by asking a liminal creature their
name, you make them into one thing... say a BTUFO... when in their
natural state.. they are in quantum flux.

That's why such a creature would get angry.

(lots of Hey you! for them I guess! LOL LOL LOL)

anyway..

To me, it looks like some people want to start putting something a bit
more true out there (per their beliefs and incomplete findings of
course)... while others want to squash that.

We are no doubt seeing some sort of power struggle play out.

That's my guess.

But they are all playing with fire... and we are very tired of all the
deception.

Kev

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Are they doing it for monetary and personal reasons/beliefs?

There are two things that stick out for me at the moment.

1) The Scientology thing.

2) Dan Smith's claims re: Hal Puthoff's net worth.

edit: wait a second
en.wikipedia.org...(film)
ew.com...

um...guys I think we might have a bivalve problem.

edit on 12018f3108America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I haven't checked that vid out yet. I need to I reckon.

How do you see Scientology still impacting this? I know it did through the early Remote Viewing days with Puthoff, Price, & Swann and others. And RV was lifted from Scientology.

Obviously Puthoff was influenced greatly by it.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Analogy: I walk into your office with A on my mind and an hour later I leave with Z! All ready and willing to do Z. What happened to A?

And A is just totally ignored as if it never existed.

Now that’s control.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Pardon me if this was already discussed but...

What about in presentation made by Delonge an Company that a pic of a mylar balloon from 2005 was used?
Fake TB3 footage and "something" about mexican art?

On the TTSA Facebook page they did apologize for using the balloon pic but never explained the rest?

To The Stars Academy of Arts and Science
January 23 ·
On October 11, 2017, during a broadcast announcing the formation of To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science, our creative team utilized a slide that was intended to be illustrative of the Nimitz case discussed in the presentation. We recognize that the use of this slide without proper clarification created confusion and, most importantly, did not meet our standard of accuracy. TTS Academy is committed to being a trusted leader in the exploration of exotic science and technologies, and we regret this oversight. It is important to note that the evidence presented by the speaker regarding the Nimitz case is derived from the testimony of multiple US military personnel and multiple sensors aboard multiple ships and aircraft operating in conditions of excellent visibility. Furthermore, the US Department of Defense has not denied the account provided by TTS Academy or the retired US military personnel involved in the incidents of November 14, 2004.

www.facebook.com...

Original Mylar balloon info
www.rense.com...

I'm a little surprised I haven't seen this in a TTSA thread, but WOW?
Plus I know this is "bad form" but the hilarity concerning the balloon slayed me!

What kind of Return on Investment or ROI would you get if you could use a six-dollar balloon to raise 2.2 million dollars?

edit on 5-3-2018 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join