It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Morning Mark,

The Hotdog stand or "Our Two Dogs Inc" to be exact is one of multiple companies owned by Tom DeLonge and listed in the TTS AAS public offer documentation..

It's made a $600k loan to TTS AAS over 2 years with a 6% annual interest charge. There are a number of places where it is listed as a Hot Dog Stand. Here is one.

Manta.com

Categorized under Hot Dog Stands. Our records show it was established in 2008 and incorporated in CA. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $403,119 and employs a staff of approximately 12.

Or

Buzzfile.com

Business Description

Our Two Dogs is located in San Diego, California. This organization primarily operates in the Hot Dog Stand business / industry within the Eating and Drinking Places sector. This organization has been operating for approximately 10 years. Our Two Dogs is estimated to generate $403,119 in annual revenues, and employs approximately 12 people at this single location.

it is also listed at www.dandb.com...

So "Our Two Dogs" inc. (a company employing 12 people and turnover, not profit, of $400k pa) is behind a $600k loan to "To the Stars". But it does not appear to have a pile of cash as it doesn't actually exist as a hotdog business as Mr. Sheaffer has now confirmed.

The phone number and address listed are:

Our Two Dogs, Inc. 6265 Greenwich Dr San Diego, CA 92122 Phone: (858) 623-0336

These are exactly the same as the office of Louis Tommasino CPA : website link

Who is Louis Tommasino? None other than the Chief Financial Officer of TTS AAS

There you have it all in a nutshell. Or possibly a hotdog....now time for lunch I guess.

edit on 4/3/2018 by mirageman because: corrections

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobertSheaffer
a reply to: RobertSheaffer

"More to follow on BadUFOs.com"

Just finished: The Case of the Missing Hot Dogs.

badufos.blogspot.com...

I did enjoy the subtle humour in your blogpost. So you did not see Mr. Elizondo protecting and securing a Hot Dog Stand as part of his "Global Security" Role then?

One serious question - if "Our Two Dogs Inc." is actually a management company then where did it acquire revenues from to loan $600k?

edit on 4/3/2018 by mirageman because: clarification

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

It seems pretty Obvious to me that Tommasino is (one of) TDL's CPA(s) and likely a "business deal adviser" too, I would expect that guy to be the CFO of every startup or existing business TDL starts up or buys a controlling interest in that he was involved in.

WRT "Our Two Dogs", just because public records, which are almost always incorrect assumptions when it comes to privately held entities, show it classed as a "hot dog stand" doesn't mean it is a hot dog stand.

But let's say it is a hot dog stand, it's doing $400K a year and has the means to loan a startup enough money to get off the ground, what's the problem with that?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

You're right that on the one hand it's obviously classic business strategy and as such might not mean a whole lot in the scheme of things.

On the other hand, we also know that that kind of research into financial structure and the flow of monies is often enlightening when trying to unravel a mystery: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How Much.

Being that TTS and assorted players have A.) seemingly given some conflicting statements in the process of asking for investors and, B.) considering how much bull-crap we--those with an interest in the "Are We Alone" question--have had to wade through over the years, these questions are fair.

I suggest that each new name that comes up is worthy of a public search in looking for other connections and identifying a "community" of sorts. That there are true believers involved in TTS is pretty much a given. Exactly what those that do believe believe is starting to get interesting. Hermeticism, Shamanism, Channelers, Rituals...set against a backdrop of IC players and past ufological scamming and now a public investment venture.

Where does one end and the other begin? Or is it all homogenous and one big witches brew so-to-speak? Yeah...there are going to be questions.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If Bigelow worked for a Pentagon secret program, he is probably legally bound to remain silent about the results. So Bigelow himself is not in a position to share the fruits of his AATIP research with the general public.

What to do if you still want to get some of the results out? Enter Tom DeLonge, and the birth of a new company without any legal ties to Bigelow. No funding by Bigelow, but crowd funding and funding by DeLonge’s network of small companies.

Elizondo resigns from the Pentagon and joins to start a public debate on strange objects with the following characteristics:

- Sudden and instantaneous acceleration.
- Hypersonic velocities without signatures like a sonic boom, vapour contrails, or atmospheric ionization.
- Low observability electro-optically, electromagnetically, and through the naked eye.
- The ability to travel easily in space, in the atmosphere, and in the sea.
- Resistance to the effects of Earth's gravity without the normally associated aerodynamic means for lift and thrust.

He is joined by scientists and engineers with the same interest. Some are well-known in UFO history, others not.
But until now, no ‘bad names’ have turned up as far as I know. So maybe it’s best to wait until more data turns up instead of constantly fuelling suspicion with the paranoia instilled into all of us over the past decades

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
But let's say it is a hot dog stand, it's doing $400K a year and has the means to loan a startup enough money to get off the ground, what's the problem with that?
I guess you didn't read the badufos blog post where they said they would sue if Robert Sheaffer said it was a hot dog stand. So I think we can infer from that it's not a hot dog stand.

badufos.blogspot.com...

The big problem Grant Cameron had with this topic is that he says Tom DeLonge was posting on social media that he didn't stand to gain personally from people investing in his TTSA offering. Cameron obviously thought that DeLonge's business our two dogs getting some type of guaranteed repayment was in contradiction to what DeLonge was saying on social media.

It's a long video but here are two time indexes relevant to the money topic:
35:18 they start discussing the loan, then Cameron goes off on a little tangent about how Knapp threw the intelligence guys a loop by interviewing Lear's buddy, saying Lear had no credibility which is how they wanted it but Knapp had too much credibility and that was a problem.
38:37 They get back to the money topic and Cameron says DeLonge was saying he can't touch the investor's money but if investors money is going back to the company that's not a hot dog stand then he thinks that's contrary to what DeLonge was claiming.

I haven't followed DeLonge on social media myself so I can only tell you what Cameron says about that. Maybe someone who followed DeLonge can confirm...or otherwise.

The other point that seems interesting to me is the reaction Sheaffer got when inquiring about the business. If he or other potential TTSA investors want to know where the investor's money is going, which is a question you posed also, and if a substantial sum is going back to this mysterious business, they might want to understand that a little better but DeLonge's CPA seems unwilling to share much except to apparently confirm it's NOT a hot dog stand. It comes across as somewhat shady.

edit on 201834 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guest101If Bigelow worked for a Pentagon secret program, he is probably legally bound to remain silent about the results. So Bigelow himself is not in a position to share the fruits of his AATIP research with the general public.

Thing is...this wasn't a special access program.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The basic problem with this organization is its claims that it as the capacity to investigate

Beamed-Energy Propulsion to warp drive metrics. Our team seeks to develop next-generation energy and propulsion concepts for transportation and spaceflight that could forever change movement across land, water, air and space.

Beamed energy propulsion launch systems - Develop known methodology to launch small satellites into orbit using ground-based laser beams.

Advanced Electrogravitic Propulsion - Develop exotic aerospace technologies involving forward-thinking physics principles that complement present-day technologies with application from new areas of research.

All this stuff definitely did'nt come from TDL, and definitely was made up by some interventionist clique who basically seems to have co-opted TDL.

Its absurd on its face that they can do all of this with these people and the meager resources they have.

Let’s forget about disclosure.

One can understand their dynamic approach in going indirect towards disclosure, that’s a reasonable premise, though deceitful. Since TDL’s past claims and statements just don’t match this current organizations stated goals.

edit on 4-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

If Bigelow worked for a Pentagon secret program, he is probably legally bound to remain silent about the results...

Naah. He remains silent on almost everything.

From the Carpenter Affair, through NIDS and UFO reports funelled to him via FAA, the micro-management of MUFON and the Non-Disclosure Agreements he ties people to. Bigelow does not share information. Maybe he has his reasons for that. But you can see the list of those he has funded and by paying them off not to speak he is in effect compartmentalizing the information so only he sees a clear picture.

I don't actually think he's the Bond villain as painted in this particular hit piece. But whatever he does it seems to be mainly to serve his own interests.

He is joined by scientists and engineers with the same interest. Some are well-known in UFO history, others not. But until now, no ‘bad names’ have turned up as far as I know. So maybe it’s best to wait until more data turns up instead of constantly fuelling suspicion with the paranoia instilled into all of us over the past decades

But that's exactly what I'm paid to do!

Serious question though Guest101.

Would you invest $200+ into 'To the Stars' ?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I'm not suggesting anything specific here---just a general reminder of how Industrialists and big business have been co-opted in the past and some historical use of cut-outs.

...But there's another part of that, which is, we can't be doing it, the U.S. government can't do it — that would obviously be a lie. We need somebody who would plausibly be mining the ocean, spending a lot of money despite all logic saying this is a feasible, economic thing. Who could that be? What about Howard Hughes, the guy who built a wooden airplane that didn't fly?

On the eccentric billionaire Howard Hughes

Hughes, at that time, [was] probably the most famous business man in America. ... [He] came up in a mining family, so actually that's one reason this made plausible sense. ... He was a pilot, he made movies, and by 1968 he was just gigantically famous, but also living on the top floor of the Desert Inn Hotel in Las Vegas hopped up on pills, and he became a shut-in.

But to the public, still, he had these companies, he had a lot of money, he had [a] proven track record of doing bananas things that didn't make sense.

'The Taking Of K-129': How The CIA Stole A Sunken Soviet Sub Off The Ocean Floor

The comparisons of Bigelow with Hughes seem worthy of consideration. From notable eccentricity to government contracts and partnering with the IC.

On a side note and a small correction to the above article: The Spruce Goose ("wooden airplane") did fly once, piloted by Hughes himself, albeit briefly and just above water surface. As a kid I got to tour the massive Spruce Goose once.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

All this stuff definitely did'nt come from TDL, and definitely was made up by some interventionist clique who basically seems to have co-opted TDL.

Its absurd on its face that they can do all of this with these people and the meager resources they have.

Let’s forget about disclosure.

One can understand their dynamic approach in going indirect towards disclosure, that’s a reasonable premise, though deceitful. Since TDL’s past claims and statements just don’t match this current organizations stated goals.

I agree. I'm actually bored stiff from looking over the financial documentation that has been presented and filed so far. But it is the only real transparency we have to give us an insight.

The documents mention nothing about disclosure, UFOs or even this 'community of interest'. Yet the publicity is all about those issues.

As illustrated before and elsewhere.

If this project doesn't raise a minimum of $5m then not much else will happen besides paying it's 3 employees (Tom and Kari DeLonge and Lisa Clifford) to the end of the 2018 fiscal year. Tom will earn his guaranteed $100k and other comissions from 'product sales'. Plus his 'Our Two Dogs' (non-hotdog stand) company will be paid back the loans and also 6% interest on those loans. Nice little earner. There is no current way to liquidate shares. So while Tom makes $$ the investors money will just go on funding a non-functional company.

Oh and I also forgot to point out that when you check out the full documentation & filings on www.sec.gov

To the Stars has been filed as a service company SERVICE - ALLIED TO MOTION PICTURE PRODUCTION.

Source : www.sec.gov...

The truth is in there somewhere­ ^

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yes and we've also wondered about that Studio Six Productions set up out of Hollywood in 1979.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

To the Stars has been filed as a service company SERVICE - ALLIED TO MOTION PICTURE PRODUCTION.

Source : www.sec.gov...

The truth is in there somewhere­ ^

Hollywood & the IC? No way.

I think you might be hitting all around at least one part of the puzzle.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Who is this James Semivan fellow?

edit:
tothestars.media...

My own fascination with the Phenomenon started in earnest while I was an undergraduate and later a graduate student majoring in English literature and American Romanticism. Reading the visionary and mystical poetry of William Blake and the transcendental musings of the American Romantics fueled my interest in the “other.” It was only a short leap for me to the works of the seventeenth-century Swedish mystic Emanuel Swedenborg (who knew Emerson had so many of Swedenborg’s works in his library?), Christian Mysticism, Mystery Schools, and then onward to the vast library of metaphysical literature. Those on the journey recognize the path.

Well well...GUT we got us another 'brother'.

edit on 12018f3103America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I think ultimately this may not be misinformation in its classic sense but a declaration from the government to us that THEY OWN THIS!

The government is saying loud and clear WE OWN UFOlogy in America.

They will be no independent research, nothing outside of anything unconnected to the government.

Bigelow the government privatization guy we find out has had his hands in dam near everything from coast to coast to Lazar, Knapp, skinwalker ranch, and just about anything related to UFOlogy.

I think we all know this that’s why there was so much interests in TDL since we thought this would or might finally be the government coming clean.

Hey, maybe we skeptics are all wrong and something will come of this, I hope so.

There is some hope in that the MSM all of a sudden not mocking UFO related events may be a sign of hope

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Maybe you can make sense of it!

I am keeping myself from making any other comments out of respect for my elders.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Oh wow, Dan Smith is doing youtube interviews? Wild!

...Hal Puthoff making 200 million from government contracting??! This is very interesting. 'Mellon is crazy'.

edit on 12018f3105America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Excellent find 1o9. I would suggest we continue to see a theme. What does that theme infer? I personally think it reveals much but, admittedly, doesn't immediately resolve our bigger questions as relates to TTS and/or Team Bigelow.

I'll try and post a bit more here after I take some notes from that Semivan article, throw some dinner together, and then put a few thoughts together.

Esotericists/Occultists have been telling us forever that we aren't dealing with space brothers per se, but something else entirely.

A large portion of our IC took a hard left and dark turn a looong time ago. It's quite a natural fit for a few different reasons. It's there and not just nominally so...but what does it mean?

Maybe we actually are being prepped for something. If so, I, for one, one be taking it at face value.

edit on 4-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Excellent find 1o9. I would suggest we continue to see a theme. What does that theme infer? I personally think it reveals much but, admittedly, doesn't immediately resolve our bigger questions as relates to TTS and/or Team Bigelow.

Can't say I've ever heard anything about Bigelow and religion. Kinda curious as to what's going on there.

If they are trying for that route of prepping, then I wouldn't be surprised if the other (rumored at any rate) believer faction throws in. Things could get messy. Of course the question remains to what extent this is all a dog and pony show.
NRO counterintelligence operations under the guise of a contactee and such, per Forbidden Science III.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
All you need to know is how obviously false their evidence was

to understand why the public didn't care about TTS/AAS, and why the legacy of these washed-up, incompetent conmen has only been kept on life support by and handful of terminally bored LARPers.

Keep up the... work!

edit: 69, dudes!!
edit on 4-3-2018 by Iridomyrmex because: high five!

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join