It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Haha oh dear. I've been the victim of a mirageman Photoshop 🤣🤣. I will say this though Jeremy does take the time to respond via social media more often than not, but as you mentioned perhaps he can't handle some of the criticism thrown his way.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
This thread has only 20 pages of life left in it before it gets maxed out at 300 pages and closed forever on ATS. So it's not likely to be around much longer.

Yes, it''s not entirely serious a lot of the time because we really do joke around. But it seems to have outlived many of the 3227 other threads about this subject. Do we want to continue with a sequel thread?

Yes.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Smugallo

it happens to most of us at some point

yes we need a new thread.... there are and will be plenty more announcements about pending announcements and forthcoming announcements about some other subjects being announced that we can mull over and wonder that those announcements actually mean!

Plus any of the potential fallout between the groups...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Smugallo

Probably because it became obvious that people were taking note of where she was going, when and with whom...
Esalen Institute for example...and all the weird connections that place has with some stuff CTJ has mentioned before...

Thats what I dont understand about social media and is the reason you wont find me on any.....why put up where you are going or what you having for your lunch and where.....then complain about people knowing where you are and what you are eating....

oh well...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Well it looks like TTSA has also gotten into the "alien implant" business as well....

Chase Kloetzke;

This implant is a case out of Oklahoma. The witness remains confidential and the case sits in the Special Assignment team because of the witness request. He is Army Retired. I will not discuss any details about this as I am under obligation of honor. However, the implant has maintained the providence and the chain of custody will pass scrutiny. Nothing is hidden on this document…”

“The artifact that is still under review and confidential as per the witness’ request…The artifact was picked up by A.D.A.M. This is a TV show that is also under a non-disclosure agreement. The artifact did go to a lab but it was quickly learned that the lab would not be able to analyse further…”

Source

Interestingly...this "implant" was never turned over to AATIP/TTSA - but was in the possession of MUFON!?.....was also rumored to be the item that was picked up for transport by ol' Zondo and the TV production company........This is a short post as I don't have time for the detail this morning, but thought worth adding in.

Credit to Keith Basterfeld / Jack Brewer
Keith
Jack

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Remaking something like Superman or an old TV series costs a lot of money. Classic UFO stories however are not subject to such copyright. So if you want a low cost base then the Classic UFO lore has a small but rabid fanbase.

This is a very salient point to make. I hadn't thought about it in that way and the things isyou don't even need someone's permission to make a film, write a book or TV series about their experiences. You can even totally rip off someone's hard-worked conspiracy theory and there be no obligation to the source. Look at what happened with the Da Vinci Code lawsuit brought by the authors of Holy Blood, Holy Grail.

The Holy Blood And The Holy Grail, itself a bestseller at the time, purports to be a factual history theorising that Jesus and Mary Magdalene married and had a child, and that the bloodline continues to this day, with a secret society protecting their heirs against the Catholic church.

A similar theme is explored in Brown's novel, which has sold more than 40m copies worldwide since its publication in 2003.

Today's appeal upheld the high court verdict, which ruled that while both books explored similar ideas this did not constitute a breach of copyright.

Copyright law protected Baigent and Leigh over the research and composition of their book, and the way the ideas in it were originally expressed, Lord Justice Mummery, one of three appeal judges, said.

www.theguardian.com...

You can just help yourself to history, however recent, and fictionalise it, even just barely, and not owe the original authors a brass bean. Unless the original story-teller comes out and admits it was a total fabrication, a work of fiction...but even then. TTSA perhaps want to be to the UFO genre what Merchant and Ivory were to turn of the 20th century English period pieces, tell their audience how they got there. They have a funny way of going about it though, they obviously believe in what they are doing at a level that exceeds entertainment, like they believe that what they're doing is important or want to be seen to be taking the matter seriously. This suggests to me that they are trying to parent/educate children with adults only indulged as a basis of access to the chosen demographic. Still seems to be a funny way of going about it though.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

#cough# Ehhermmm.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

apologies... having #BlondoZondo day...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I am agnostic about all this stuff but I will say if I was an experiencer and had a lot of anomalous events happen to me, would I really want to turn my life over to the Aviary/Aquarium/TTSA/CIA so they could operate on me, constantly track me, lie to me, steal my DNA samples, do extensive background checks on me and everyone around me, and then sell my life story out from under me with no compensation?

I'll take my chances with the aliens/fairies/gods, thank you. At least they are discrete.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Kev who used to post here, used a phrase that I really liked that links in with your comments.

He used to say that in this "world" of UFO's etc, people were always trying to "trade up" their knowledge concerned with this subject. People & organisations even would make agreements with individuals and or other organisations in this field, share their knowledge and expect knowledge they don't know, back in return.

Sometimes they would get something back, but rarely and alot of times it would be misinformation / disinformation, the people are usually then either spat out or retained and seen as a tool.

Bill Moore would probably be a good example of this, once in the field of ufology he got in contact with some of his old intelligence buddies, offered to trade information on what was being discussed in this field, with the hope of actually getting a peek behind the curtain as to what was really going on.

That didn't happen... he got spat out...quite publicly at a MUFON conference where he admitted what he had been doing. Now rumored to live in a caravan working as a janitor at a high school somewhere "apparently".

Bringing this back to the thread at hand, I would postulate, that this may explain why Valee / Nolan left TTSA due to "conflicts of interest".

I believe that they were indeed trying to "trade-up" with Kit, Semivan and others.. probably realized they weren't going to get any more information, probably handed over their data first....and then left to setup on their own in a more private setting.

Taking this "trading up" theory, there are quite a few characters throughout UFOlogy that you can attribute this too... TDL probably falls into this too...

Additional; I as others suspect, that there maybe a few of the well known ufo pundits that do the podcasts/convention circuits that may have "traded up" too...especially those that were so critical of all of the failings of TTSA initially that seemed to have done a total 180...

There is also the "younglings / trainee padawans" to consider as well...

edit on p581153192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p371244192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p401250192400 by pigsy2400 because: Terrible spelling

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smugallo
So, suspicious timing. Diana Pasulka, upon the launch of her book has deleted her twitter and social media accounts.

Strike another one up for UFOtainment.

Why would one delete the vehicles that aids in selling a book? doesn't make sense.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Smugallo
So, suspicious timing. Diana Pasulka, upon the launch of her book has deleted her twitter and social media accounts.

Strike another one up for UFOtainment.

Why would one delete the vehicles that aids in selling a book? doesn't make sense.

Maybe she moved into that caravan with Bill Moore, Chase Brandon, and John Ford.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Yes, this is what keeps things covered up. Everyone has their piece of the pie and doesn't want to share. Meanwhile 95% of what they have been told is BS. If they would only come clean we could maybe collect all the 5% of the truth that is out there and see what adds up.

The sad thing is when they are ready to put out the real story they will go directly to the Times and the Post and bypass these guys anyway as they did to George Knapp.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

wrong dimension, in this one it was doty and some of his friends that came up with the core story and it has been haunting ufology ever since

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I wouldn't place too much importance on the likes of doty. Merely a very small pawn in a much bigger game....now like alot of the old pawns, they appear every so often with a "slightly different take or "new information", which is the same old same old worded slightly differently in a desperate attempt to feel / stay relevant.

Example; when doty called and "surprised" jimmy church last year...

Because?

They know they were pawns...very small ones with big self aggrandising egos that need feeding..
edit on p33155192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Take a look at this

According to this it was Green, Puthoff and Vallee in the early 80s that discussed it..

I think I read it in Vallees book too... one of them

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Good link

There are not many stories in this field that don't involve the 3 amigos to some degree...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

one of the most interesting "early attempts at TTSA" was that late 70's documentary wich featured alleged real military footage of a UFO landing but just the first seconds, the rest is classified, strange that the AATIP guys never heard of or mentioned it

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

i am sorry but what all this einhorn murder thing has to do with TTSA?
it seems like a footnote to me really
edit on 24-1-2019 by humanoidlord because: changes

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

and now it all ties back to the strange quotes ben rich made sometimes related to UFOs

new topics

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join