It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Some of Ben Richs statements have been hijacked and blown out of proportion by ufology to prove a point. It's a lie that has been repeated ad infinity and the more it's repeated the more people accept it as truth.
a reply to: pigsy2400

What is most curious about Ben Rich, and his connection (however tangible) with the subject of ufology is, of course, where he worked.

Now, if we remember that TTSA also seems to be very heavily influenced by this same milieu, then the connection is too important to ignore in my opinion.

So, what is this "connection" between ufology and the world of aerospace development?

I have a few theories, but it might be as mundane as that the IC have put them into the mix because it fits the "core story" narrative they are spreading.

I don't think we should ignore it, though.

BT

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

So, what is this "connection" between ufology and the world of aerospace development?

All of my dreams become reality-
and some of my realities become dreams.

-Willy Wonka
edit on 25-1-2019 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

"The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous."

- Joseph Goebbels

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I believe it was Garry Nolan, who was analysing metal for a UFO TV show and declared it was terrestrial got a visit from two men in black.

One of these men was apparently part of the aviation industry. The other was a respected scientist, that I think, is one of the few people who doesn't lie in this 'space'.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Why is it that we have prominent investigators and aviary members telling us that there is no government investigation into UFOS during the 70s,80s,90s, 2000s, 2010s when for at least part of that time,we now know that isn't true. Unless we are to believe that they took a gap from 1970-2005 and then decided to get back on it?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRussell

originally posted by: coursecatalog
Also why did Medium take down that KK article about Firmage and Pandolfi?

It's still up, if people haven't read it yet.
medium.com/@kalkorff/exposing-harry-reids-black-budget-ufo-program-cia-disinfo-ops-71a044802b27

The Kal article I took note of at the time. Two particular responses to the article are intetesting. Kevin Day and Dr Jack Sarfatti.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep
For those that wont/don't click the link;

Kevin Day

I would like to start by soliciting the writers opinion on the NIMITZ TIC TAC encounters in 2004 off the coast of San Diego. And end by telling him mine. What did highly experienced radar operators and aircrews track — with multiple ships SPY-1 radars, advanced avionics, as well as visual observations?

The objects (over 100 total) displayed flight characteristics reportedly highly anomalous, so is it worth asking the question — just what were/are these highly capable, and apparently ‘aware’ objects in our skies? And if the question is worth asking, how would the writer recommend paying to have the phenomenon studied and who should study it? Or is it better to save the time and money and simply ignore the phenomenon? Please know I’m mostly apolitical and not a fan of Harry Reid’s either way, but shouldn’t somebody be interested enough in this subject and speak out about it? I for one admire and support Harry Reid’s courage doing so.

edit on p20724192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

The Kal article I took note of at the time. Two particular responses to the article are intetesting. Kevin Day and Dr Jack Sarfatti.

You mention Sarfatti frequently and you state how you find him interesting almost as much. I'm sure you find a lot of other things interesting too.

But what is it specifically that is interesting about Jack in relation to this thread?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

You can read his response in the article. Yes I find many things interesting. He seems to liase with Eric and of course Hal Puthoff a fair bit.

edit on 25-1-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Sarfatii also has deep connections to Pandolfi and Dan Smith. They were on (and may still be on) an email list of people who discussed ways to stop global warming and a future die off of the human population through new energy sources and ways to get select groups of people off the planet through advances in aerospace. Smith used to quote from this list on the Open Minds Forum and sometimes exposed some of the people on the list such as Deepak Chopra and some other lesser known physicists and biologists. Some of them may not have been aware that Smith was publishing their emails.

Unfortunately in recent years Jack has gone deep Q Anon. He is a huge Trump supporter and now believes some of the wildest conspiracy theories out there. You can see this in his Twitter feed. There is little evidence that Trump's new secretary of defense ever crossed paths with Trump's uncle John Trump who would have have been retired way before he was at university. But that hasn't stopped Sarfatti endorsing this idea that Trumps uncle had access to secret technology acquired when the FBI asked him to go through the Tessa archives after he died. The New Yorker reported that John Trump was indeed asked to go through the records but claimed to find nothing of value.

Sarfatii has also published some recent articles that are collected in a book where he speculates that the types of ships seen in the Nimitz encounter may be a combination ethereal and biological entities that return to our earthly dimension to breed. Or something like that. It's pretty confusing.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
What do we think of the fact that someone was leaking some of these AATIP study documents to Corey Goode back in late 2017?

Was this a competing group in the Pentagon or elsewhere trying to embarrass Elizondo's initiative? Scoop the New York Times?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Anybody leaking to Goode is a part of the clown squad...make a joke out of somebody.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Well, do we have their names?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
All these guys Saffarti, Pandolfi and Dan Smith got bugs in their heads from the MKultra days the CIA programmed them with.

Or you could see what they do and believe and decipher the psyops the US is doing….the Trump psyop is now going on along with the ever going UFO disinformation psyop.

You also have to realize these power hungry people went into occultism by orders of the CIA and probable f____ themselves up. The occult forces knew the kind of nefarious motivations they have…TO GET POWER and consequently probably cursed a lot of them.

They'll NEVER ever get any real knowledge because their motivations are screwed up.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I think it is quite obvious to anybody, whether one is interested in the ufo mystery or not, that no government will fail to investigate things that fly in their airspace.

What might have been the case for a number of years, though, is that many governments realised that they were getting nowhere so the whole thing might have become a hot potato. Nobody likes to fail perpetually.

So, while there might have been a very real reluctance to seriously work to solve the puzzle in an organized, centralized manner, there might have been quite vigorous investigations of cases and incidents. This is only logical, because any airspace incursion is a serious affair. When a certain incident began to reek of the unexplained, perhaps it would appear more attractive to shuffle it under the carpet than to keep pushing for answers you fear won't easily be found?

Small investigations may have been carried out by various agencies and even individuals from both the military and the intelligence agencies. And perhaps some people in the various aerospace agencies.

I don't know. Most efforts, including AATIP, seems pretty low key and half-hearted.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I heard Grant Cameron speak of Pandolfi before and Sarfatti’s name bounced around...so I gave Dr. Jack the old college try...*face palm*

Quick recap of my 18 mins listening:

• his work isn’t peer-reviewed because it’s too crazy...paradigm-shifter academia isn’t ready for
  • The deep state is involved
  • Meta materials can create anti-gravity...but there’s a “but” and it’s that these alleged effects are ‘microscopic’; you can’t tell there happening unless you relativistic change the speed of light
  • the US government/Pentagon don’t believe this horse sh$t because they’re dolts and half wits unable to comprehend the new physics (really it’s engineering but I digress) and Trump is draining the swamp (yeah, he said verbatim that in the interview about Trump/swamp)
  • He talks about Russia and China taking the phenomenon seriously
  • He mentions Eric Davis and Puthoff several times and lament something about the rock guy...later to mention TTSA several times

If Pandolfi is a known spook, well, as Bill Engvall would say, “here’s your sign!”

Sarfatti is a kook and snake oil man of Puthoff’s ilk and Pandolfi is a spook. You’ll never find anything of value in this line of inquiry believing anything these two say... who’s next (Firmage was far more interesting)?

Keep on, keeping on, MM.

edit on 25-1-2019 by BeefNoMeat because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2019 by BeefNoMeat because: vid

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The CIA and IC UFO disinformation and UFO psyop has always depended on ex-CIA IC guys mostly.

A prime example, this from the IC AFOSI school book is Richard Doty. Who even after he resigned still was going around inventing lies and disinformation to feed the UFO community.

They have such contempt for the UFO community they enlist these retired spooks to do their dirt. Zondo the new Doty is a prime example. His FAKE retirement( and then joining a UFO group) is the template on how they do this going all the way back to the early ’50s.

It all started with the first Director of Central Intelligence Agency Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter. He had retired as the first director of the CIA and soon joined NICAP.

This became the standard template of the IC community, that is infiltrating the UFO organizations. This all happened AFTER The Robertson Panels recommendations in the early fifties. They then proceeded first with Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter, the very first retired head of the CIA and he infiltrated NICAP.

They have such contempt for the UFO community they use this silly, transparent template over and over and over and the foolish UFO community always eats it up and accepts this farce that a child could see through.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well now that everyone has summed everyone up and its sure looking pretty grim in this thread .

Now what?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

No worries.
TTSA and associates will no doubt provide.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

I think it is quite obvious to anybody, whether one is interested in the ufo mystery or not, that no government will fail to investigate things that fly in their airspace.

That's the crux of the whole thing...all these other useful idiots are nothing more than sideshow carnival attractions peddling thier own or joint ideologies for their own gain...period.

Research and study of the phenomenon / phenomena.. UAP / UFO/ time travellers / grays/......Whatever the hell it's terminology or acronym that we have adopted/been given by said idiot's is this week. To conquer a nation/people you first get them speaking your language and then get them adopting your beliefs no?

There is little in the way of research into what "it" is at all, more the useful idiots looking at how they can utilise it to gain what they think will bring them; money, knowledge, power.

Before anyone says the DIRD reports are research, most of those documents were in the public domain under slightly different titles and just condensed and updated like an author would making a revised edition of a book and so people think the cost was justified.

Round and round we go with these bunch of clowns.....

Question; do we know anymore now than we did a month, year, decade ago?

The answer you just said in your head after reading the question is the problem, the useful idiots are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Why people look to consistent liars for answers really baffles me....especially when their motivations are largly misunderstood or unknown.

#Rant
Ahhhh it's corona o clock....
edit on p461200192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join